Kanne Contracting, LLC

North Carolina: General Contractors
12/31/2021

Located in

Raleigh, NC 27613

We're professionally licensed contractor in NC & SC, with over 30 years of experience in the home building, renovation, and residential repair services. We can take your project from the ground up; new build, renovation, addition, wood rot, decks & screened porches, to adding custom elements in your home, such as crown molding, handrail & stair updates, refresh your fireplace, or building custom entertainment centers & bookcases. We do it all! Our goal is to deliver the quality product the customer envisions in their most important investment; their home. Don't exactly know what you want? We can help there too! Give us a call to schedule your free quote today!...

basement remodeling (2)siding companies (2)door installation (1)home remodeling (1)home builder (1)window replacement (1)decks & porches (1)general contractors (1)insulation (2)roofing (1)countertop installation (1)

05/09/2021

Very well, I sm very happy. He also found the correct size Post for me.

Description of Work
Removed and Replaced Front Porch Columns

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

03/11/2021

spoke with Chris regarding building a garage on our land, explained how we wanted to build a garage with a roughed in apt to finish as we could afford. He quoted 50k over other builders , then said he wasnt interested in doing the work, didnt offer to come out and consult.

Description of Work
garage build

Category contractors,home builders

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Hello, sorry you felt you did not get the answer you wanted, but if I’m permitting a job, I only do from start to finish. It’s unwise for anyone to put their name on a permit that they may, or may not finish the work on down the road. Best of luck to you. Chris

01/22/2021

I have been a homeowner for well over 20 years, so I've hired more contractors and handymen than I can recall. I am admittedly "picky", so I always sought the highest rated, even if it meant paying more. Regardless, I was always disappointed -- until I found Chris (~2016). I've hired Chris for exclusively since then. He has replaced about 20 windows, replaced/repaired tons of rotting exterior trim...

Description of Work
Window replacement, door replacement, rotting exterior trim replacement / interior trim carpentry / finish carpentry, handyman services

Category remodeling,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

01/05/2021

Chris Kanne is not only an extremely talented and conscientious contractor, he is also a very personable gentleman who knows his business and doesn’t close a job until every detail is completed thoroughly and precisely. We have called upon Chris on several occasions over the past few years, and have always been extremely pleased with his work and determination to see that every job is done well an...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/04/2021

Chris Kanne is a pleasure to work with----he listened to what we wanted to accomplish with our basement remodel and executed on our vision...and it turned out great.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category countertops,insulation,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/29/2020

They were wonderful. It was perfect. They did everything they said they were gonna do. They did the job on time.

Description of Work
They did exterior house renovation for me.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

12/24/2020

We recently worked with Chris Kane on a basement completion and found him to be very talented and great to work with. We highly recommend his services! The focal point of the basement is a large built-in cabinet with shelves that frame a built-in TV with surround sound system. Chris is a master at his craft as he was able to custom design the piece to accommodate a large TV and electric fireplace ...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General (built in cabinets/shelves)

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

12/23/2020

It has been excellent. They were ready to do more work for us. His timeline were right on. The work was good. His prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
They replaced some siding and wood. He put a moisture barrier on our crawlspace. He put a new roof.

Category insulation,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

12/21/2020

The service was excellent. This was the second time I used their service. The first one was way back 2019. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
House renovation.

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/21/2020

The quality was excellent. You can tell that it was a high end construction. They cleaned up after themselves. They definitely wanted to make sure we were pleased with the work.

Description of Work
They rebuilt a spring porch. They tore down and replaced the stack stone in the fireplace.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Building Addition, Construction Document Preparation, Construction Project Management, Custom Home Design, Design-Build, New Building Construction, Remodeling - General, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling