Alpha Omega Companies Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since December 2012

Alpha Omega Roofing and Renovations is a full service fully licensed certified and insured exterior renovation company specializing in the professional installation of roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, decks and more. Alpha Omega services the commercial and residential markets with a quality of service that has raised the bar for customer satisfaction. Alpha Omega provides professional assessments based on many years of experience sharing information that empowers the customer with market knowledge to make well informed decisions....

CRUZ HOME PAINTING LLC.

Wilmer Painting

Wilmer Painting is the residential and commercial painting contractor in Durham, NC that also specializes in pressure washing services. You can read more about these services and everything else that we do by checking out this website’s Homepage. To learn why, when it comes to reliable home interior painting services, many local people turn to us, stay on this page and keep reading the information provided here.

Five Star Painting of Greensboro

At Five Star Painting of Greensboro we believe that a person's home should be a place where they feel comfortable to be and express themselves. A person's home should not only represent who they are as a person, but also what makes them special. The paint colors and schemes people choose for the interior and exterior of their home is one of the best ways to capture and express who someone is. It is also one of the best ways to help protect, preserve, and increase the value of one of our most important investments... our home. So when you want to express who you are and what makes you special while also protecting the place you feel most comfortable and the place you call home, then give Five Star Painting of Greensboro a call and let us help you discover what color can do for your world.

08/28/2017

They did an outstanding job! We have used them several times and are extremely confident and happy with the job they do for our home!

Description of Work
They serviced the roof by caulking all exposed nail heads, installing rain collars over pipe boots and securing all penetrations!

03/02/2017

I highly recommend this company. My house is approximately 2500 sq. ft. and they arrived early, replaced the roof in one day, and did an excellent clean up job. A supervisor came by the next day and got up on the roof to inspect and also inspected the grounds picking up small debris that was missed the day before. Very pleased with the job and professionals.

Description of Work
total roof replacement

09/19/2016

Dameon with A&O came out, climbed up on roof, and determined that all I needed was a new ridge vent. Work was done quickly, and they didn't try to sell me a whole new roof! Priced very reasonably for work done!

Description of Work
roof was leaking

01/15/2016

The owner of the company finally came out after he read this review on Angie's List. He was angry and told me there was nothing wrong with the roof membrane and the roof did not have enough pitch for shingles and that is why I ended up with a membrane. I pointed out the contract was for shingles. He then realizedIi didn't even have a contract that included the membrane and the new price. I said th...

Description of Work
Placed new roof shingles on front peak of house and roof membrane on screened front porch. Porch ceiling leaking and owner of Alpha Omega stated the membrane was the way to go. Owner showed up briefly and then left crew to do work. Different shingle brand and shingle color placed on house than agreed upon. Owner contacted after I discovered this. Crew was 1/3 done and it was late and going to rain the next day. Owner admitted to changing shingle and said he would give me a $100 discount. But then added that amount back after I reminded him about shingling the well house too. The wellhouse had already discussed and agreed upon at first meeting. Said he forgot. After membrane placed and first rain, porch roof still leaking. Contacted Alpha Omega owner, Don Coble, 3 times leaving messages about need to figure out why porch is still leaking and reminder about barn. I had received estimate and there had been discussion about new steel roof on barn. There has never been a response from owner, Don Coble. I have already paid for house roof and still have a water leak. Existing ridge vent was reused and flattened and now serves no purpose. Was informed by Mr. coble that I did not need ridge vent if attic was well insulated. This is a 2 story house. I now have a different roofer fixing all this.

Category insulation,roofing

Due to a torn MCL on right knee owner was not present during installation. Installed an Atlas Pinnacle Lifetime algae proof shingle due to amount of algae on previous roof system. The color originally selected was not available in the Pinnacle algae proof shingle. The porch roof was not adequately pitched to accommodate shingles (less than 2:12 pitch) A membrane roof system was recommended and ins...

09/28/2015

Description of Work
They did a good job; actually had to remove two roofs, as the second one had been put on top of the original. All in bad shape. No complaints; I would recommend this company.

Alpha Omega specializes in all types of commercial and residential roofing including custom shingles, metal, copper, single ply membranes, EPDM, TPO and state of the art roof coatings with the very best warranties in the industry. Alpha Omega is also a certified installer of custom gutters, gutter guards, siding, windows, doors and additions. Alpha Omega also provides quality interior painting. Alpha Omega provides professional property assessments inspections and estimates free of charge.

While we have an excellent referral service for HVAC, we do not provide this service in house.