Alpha Omega Companies Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since December 2012

Alpha Omega Roofing and Renovations is a full service fully licensed certified and insured exterior renovation company specializing in the professional installation of roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, decks and more. Alpha Omega services the commercial and residential markets with a quality of service that has raised the bar for customer satisfaction. Alpha Omega provides professional assessments based on many years of experience sharing information that empowers the customer with market knowledge to make well informed decisions....

Above & Beyond Construction

Above & Beyond Painting - since 2008 we have served the greater Kernersville area with excellence and integrity! We specialize in interior and exterior, all projects are complete with ceilings, trim, and extras as needed by our clients. All work carries a 2 year warranty - we are proud of what we do. We are able to remove popcorn ceiling - ask us how! Free estimates given daily. "Going Above & Beyond to make a house your home"

Offers by Above & Beyond Construction on Angi
Designing Painting

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Wright Paint LLC

As an established, professional painting company for property managers, facility managers and building owners in the Triad area, we take every potential commercial or industrial paint job seriously. Our quality approach ensures that we will be punctual, organized and that we will deliver the value our clients expect.

08/28/2017

Sean H.

They did an outstanding job! We have used them several times and are extremely confident and happy with the job they do for our home!

Description of Work
They serviced the roof by caulking all exposed nail heads, installing rain collars over pipe boots and securing all penetrations!

03/02/2017

Lori G.

I highly recommend this company. My house is approximately 2500 sq. ft. and they arrived early, replaced the roof in one day, and did an excellent clean up job. A supervisor came by the next day and got up on the roof to inspect and also inspected the grounds picking up small debris that was missed the day before. Very pleased with the job and professionals.

Description of Work
total roof replacement

09/19/2016

William W.

Dameon with A&O came out, climbed up on roof, and determined that all I needed was a new ridge vent. Work was done quickly, and they didn't try to sell me a whole new roof! Priced very reasonably for work done!

Description of Work
roof was leaking

01/15/2016

Sandra J.

The owner of the company finally came out after he read this review on Angie's List. He was angry and told me there was nothing wrong with the roof membrane and the roof did not have enough pitch for shingles and that is why I ended up with a membrane. I pointed out the contract was for shingles. He then realizedIi didn't even have a contract that included the membrane and the new price. I said the roof was still leaking and would he please just replace the membrane with shingles and I would find someone else to troubleshoot the leak. I also asked if he had nailed the membrane into my leaf gutter system . If so, it nulled the lifetime warranty for the gutter system. I can't get the rain gutter people to come out to try to troubleshoot the leak because he has nailed into it. He became very angry and started shouting at me. Several workers he brought with him worked were obviously embarrassed at his behavior. I shouted back and went into the house to get away from him. I heard him continue to talk loudly outside to his workers that there was nothing wrong with the roof and then he left. He called back later to apologize and said he would come out and replace the membrane the next week . I could not be home so asked for another time and he never showed. I tried to contact him twice. He also sent another contract with the changes he made and asked me to sign it. I have not signed it.

Description of Work
Placed new roof shingles on front peak of house and roof membrane on screened front porch. Porch ceiling leaking and owner of Alpha Omega stated the membrane was the way to go. Owner showed up briefly and then left crew to do work. Different shingle brand and shingle color placed on house than agreed upon. Owner contacted after I discovered this. Crew was 1/3 done and it was late and going to rain the next day. Owner admitted to changing shingle and said he would give me a $100 discount. But then added that amount back after I reminded him about shingling the well house too. The wellhouse had already discussed and agreed upon at first meeting. Said he forgot. After membrane placed and first rain, porch roof still leaking. Contacted Alpha Omega owner, Don Coble, 3 times leaving messages about need to figure out why porch is still leaking and reminder about barn. I had received estimate and there had been discussion about new steel roof on barn. There has never been a response from owner, Don Coble. I have already paid for house roof and still have a water leak. Existing ridge vent was reused and flattened and now serves no purpose. Was informed by Mr. coble that I did not need ridge vent if attic was well insulated. This is a 2 story house. I now have a different roofer fixing all this.

Category insulation,roofing

Due to a torn MCL on right knee owner was not present during installation. Installed an Atlas Pinnacle Lifetime algae proof shingle due to amount of algae on previous roof system. The color originally selected was not available in the Pinnacle algae proof shingle. The porch roof was not adequately pitched to accommodate shingles (less than 2:12 pitch) A membrane roof system was recommended and installed. We have not heard for homeowner concerning leak or any other matter. We stand behind our services and will contact and work diligently to resolve this matter and regain confidence immediately.

09/28/2015

Elizabeth M.

Description of Work
They did a good job; actually had to remove two roofs, as the second one had been put on top of the original. All in bad shape. No complaints; I would recommend this company.

07/07/2015

Timothy P.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof, gutters, and skylights; installed attic fan; pressure washed house, driveway, and sidewalks; related repairs.

08/27/2014

Laura O.

They did a very good job and were very pleasant.

Description of Work
They did flashing and put some new shingles on after removing some old ones. They also took 10 cell phone pictures as well so that I could show my boyfriend.

05/14/2014

Larry S.

Don came out and helped us to pick the color that would go best with our home. We agreed on a price and the workers showed up on time and did an excellent job. We were very satisfied with the company and would use them again. Payment was not required until the work was completed and I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof using Atlas Pinnacle shingles

09/03/2013

Marilyn T.

The owner was very professional and checked in with me regularly, sending me pictures of the progress as it was being done. Unfortunately there was a lot of rain at the time they were doing the repair, so things got behind since they could not work in the rain but I never felt neglected. After the service was done I spotted a few minor issues and they were resolved immediately.

Description of Work
Alpha Omega repaired my leaking carport roof and also fixed the gutters there. They also repaired a few other spots on my roof that needed attention.

04/25/2013

Ray C.

Damien arrived the day I called for an estimate. He was very courteous and professional. I received a detailed estimate by email the next day. I got 5 estimates from other companies. They're price was 2nd to the lowest. Pricing ranged from $4200.00 to $6300.00. Once I informed them of my choice; they arrived 4 days later on an agreed date. They showed up promptly and did the entire job in 1 day. The quality of their work was excellent. I scoured the yard and did not find a single nail. Damien came back 2 days later to give me time to inspect their work. He asked if I was pleased with their work. I am extremely pleased with their communication, their work, and their business ethic. They are a Christian based business and live up to my expectations of Christian ethics. I will recommend them to all my friends, family, and associates. Thanks also to Hugh who called me at least 4 times to make sure everything was done as promised.

Description of Work
I contracted Alpha Omega Roofing to remove my existing shingles. Remove 2 unused solar panels from my roof. Then reroof my house with 30 year architectural shingles.

Alpha Omega specializes in all types of commercial and residential roofing including custom shingles, metal, copper, single ply membranes, EPDM, TPO and state of the art roof coatings with the very best warranties in the industry. Alpha Omega is also a certified installer of custom gutters, gutter guards, siding, windows, doors and additions. Alpha Omega also provides quality interior painting. Alpha Omega provides professional property assessments inspections and estimates free of charge.

While we have an excellent referral service for HVAC, we do not provide this service in house.