Put your window treatments to work! Consider what you want them to do — from filtering light to operating via smartphone – and you can pick the perfect option.
Get matched with top window treatment in Burlington, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Burlington
- James Taylor Construction IncHe helped me install blinds that I purchased at Lowe's as well. He was great. He really did over and above what was expected of him.
- Transforming RoomsVery efficient and professional. Communicates quite well. Remarkable attention to detail. The best part is the NO-pressure, in-home delivery and same-day installation with purchase. She brought out several options for each area we wanted transformed, we chose, the installed. Simple. Deborah's non-aggressive approach is delightful and makes the process enjoyable...just as it should be
- A Shade BetterI needed blinds for 14 windows. I was helped almost immediately upon entering the showroom. I was shown different types of blinds, with the pros and cons of each described to me. Someone came to my home the very next day measure and match the stain on the windows. Two weeks later, the blinds were installed. I was so pleased with not only the blinds, but with the service, that I ordered blinds for an additional 8 windows. Someone actually came out that very day to measure. The price may seem high, but the windows are long, and the service was great
- A Shade BetterOwner of company came out to measure room and had all he equipment needed for the job, thorough and professional. Had the shades ordered and installer cam to put in and realized one of the shades was measured wrong. One window was inch to narrow, and had to be reordered. He installed the hardware so all we had to do was clip it up. No big deal and happy to do it. Looks great and works perfectly
- A Shade BetterThe ordering process was smooth. The shades came in on the predicted timeline. They called to schedule the install and actually showed up on time! They were professional from start to finish. Very satisfied and would highly recommend.
- A Shade BetterIt went excellent with them. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very neat. I had to order some parts, and they were really good at helping me with getting blinds. They were good at ordering me some new slats. I would recommend them.
- Manoli Miliotis llcI can't say enough good things about this owner and his company. Fantastic, quick communication with the free estimate, fair itemized pricing, services completed on time, professional and caring employees....it was a great experience. They power washed, did tons of landscaping, painted, installed new shutters and did general maintenance. Take a look at one of the before/after pictures. Please feel free to contact me if anyone needs a reference
- Transforming RoomsI've never really been happy with my living room - traditional in style, dark, and drab. We purchased some new furniture, but when I tried to find fabric for new window treatments, I was discouraged with the selection in the 4 stores I visited and felt stuck. I called Deborah and presented her with two big challenges right off the bat - 1)decorating around a dark brown overstuffed leather sectional and a loud, multicolored chair and 2) telling her I'd really like to have the room transformed by Thanksgiving, giving her about a 6 week time frame. She immediately got to work, starting off by really listening to me and quickly figuring out what was needed for the change I desired. She then brought the most beautiful fabrics, much better quality than anything I had seen - they looked very expensive but were very reasonably priced. We then selected fabrics for pillows, a custom-made ottoman. and an antique settee to be reupholstered. Since we have an open floor plan and the living room was undergoing a dramatic change, she suggested ways to make a more cohesive look through artwork, accessories, new drapes and window treatments for the dining room and kitchen. She brought the most amazing artwork, accessories, and lamps - I loved everything she chose because she learned my preferences very quickly. She and her assistant, J.R. worked tirelessly, and were always pleasant and fun to work with. Unbelievably, everything was completed by Thanksgiving, and the results were nothing short of amazing! When my kids arrived from college, as well as other family members and guests, they couldn't believe the difference! My son came home a few days before everything was completed, and once the final things arrived, he said, "Wow, Mom, this place is really looking groovy!" - high praise coming from a guy who previously never paid much attention to such things. I'm so glad I called Deborah - she has a vision and access to such wonderful things that I could never begin to match. My house is so beautiful now - bright, full of color, but also calming and relaxing - and all at a very reasonable price! I honestly couldn't feel more positive about the entire experience
- BUDGET BLINDSIt went very smoothly. Customer Service is tops. I highly recommend Budget Blinds.
- Transforming RoomsExcellent so far. In our initial meeting we established the style/look we were going for, our estimated budget and timeline. The house is only 5 years old and we were very happy with the interior paint colors and wanted to design around them. We were already in the process of shopping for a sofa or sectional and were about to buy a large leather sectional. After the first meeting with Deborah we switched back to a sofa and are glad we did. It save us money and allowed us to better define the living space (our house has an open floor plan and the family room has a cathedral ceiling). Deborah started with fabric selection for the furniture and window treatments. All the windows have wood blinds and we were not even thinking about window treatments. After discussing this we decided on window treatments for all the rooms in the living area. We are glad we did. All the window treatments are unique and coordinate will with the existing wall colors and with the furniture. Our sofa was purchased at a local furniture store after we reviewed the fabric choice with Deborah and she then had custom chairs and ottoman made (at a reasonable cost) that coordinated with the sofa and window treatments. We have since added a rug and occasional tables and some addition chairs and the living room looks great. The other rooms are still in process and we are moving at a reasonable pace. While our budget is not the tightest in the world it is also not extravagant. We had a certain amount we were willing to spend right away on the living room furniture and then what we were comfortable with spending over time (the cost quoted above includes all materials and services). Deborah has worked well with us. The furniture and treatments we have purchased through her don't have a tremendous markup and have all been reasonable priced. Any charges for time and services have also been very reasonable. After working a short time with us, Deborah has learned our taste and budget and has done a great job meeting both. We are please the the experiance and the results. The rooms are coming together and look great. The design is not over the top and the look should last over time
Last update on October 12, 2020
Window Treatment Services in Burlington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Bay windows are big and beautiful on their own, but these window treatment ideas for bay windows add function and make them look extra special.
In addition to adding style to your room, layered window treatments also increase insulation, block incoming light and provide more privacy.
Find window treatment in
- Green Level,
- Haw River,
- Snow Camp,
- Browns Summit,
- Cedar Grove,
- Pleasant Garden,
- Prospect Hill,
window treatment in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Carolina Custom Draperies5723 Country Club Rd Ste D
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27104
- CAROLINA SHUTTER & BLINDS5730 Country Club Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27104
- Complete Home Services inc.815 Old Winston Rd Ste A
Kernersville, North Carolina 27284
- CUSTOM BLINDS INC1038 HOMELAND AVE
Greensboro, North Carolina 27405
- Carolina Custom Draperies
- DECORATOR'S EDGE INC509 RANDOLPH ST
Thomasville, North Carolina 27360
- DECORATOR'S EDGE INC
- F.I.T.S. Right Tree Service135 Midway Forrest Dr
Randleman, North Carolina 27317
- F.I.T.S. Right Tree Service
- James Taylor Construction Inc102 Southbank Dr
Cary, North Carolina 27518
- James Taylor Construction Inc
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
Tempe, Arizona 85283
- Serpaco Painting6000 Fairview Rd Suite 1200
Charlotte, North Carolina 28210
- Shutter & Shade Solutions7436 Bullard Rd
Clemmons, North Carolina 27012
- Solid-Ground Marble & Granite1320 East Mountain Street
Kernersville, North Carolina 27284
- SOUTHERN CUSTOM SHUTTERS6228 PROSPECT ST
High Point, North Carolina 27263
- Vogler Blinds - Shutters614 W Cornwall Rd
Cary, North Carolina 27511
- Vogler Blinds - Shutters
- Window Works Studio Inc4915 Piedmont Pkwy Ste 107
Jamestown, North Carolina 27282
- Window Works Studio Inc