Pool tiles costs can vary pretty widely depending on the size of your pool and the type of tile you choose. We’ll help you figure out the cost to retile a pool, along with what other projects you should tackle at the same time.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Angier, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Angier
- Backyard LeisureWe absolutely love the service and staff at Backyard Leisure’s! Chris and the rest of his staff are so knowledgeable about all their services that they offer and when you walk in they are so attentive to everything you need! From start to finish they were amazing! I would highly recommend Backyard Leisure’s and will buy from them again
- Spa & Pool OutletJust put a deposit down on a new Artesian spa. Mark and Onya we’re so easy to deal with and very professional. They were very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and concerns. They were not pushy at all and I was very satisfied with the final price for our spa! I feel very confident they will provide excellent customer service after the sale as well! Would highly recommend them for spa purchase or service
- Rising Sun Pools & SpasWe bought an above ground salt pool in 1/2021. We signed an Installation questionnaire which did not say we needed to mount the salt box. Never during the purchase was this mount mentioned, was not mentioned during the review of the purchase, and when we were getting ready for installation, we were only told to get an underground electrical set up near the pool (which we did). Rising Sun installed the salt box on the ground without any mention of it. When we went to turn on our pool in 4/2022, the pool was not working. The team came to look and said it should not have been installed on the ground, and when we opened the box, it was filled with water. After the team left, we noticed our electrical box post was now broken as well. A manager would not address the broken electrical unit other than saying, "it was not mentioned in the teams report that they broke it.". Regarding the installation of the salt box on the ground, they pointed to small verbiage in the contract that said it would need to be mounted, but this was not pointed out or mentioned during the entire process. It seems unreasonable that no other guidance was given and should have been caught by the consumer from a document in January and installed in May. It has been a very frustrating experience for us. This is my first time ever complaining about a company on a review so hopefully this shows I do not make this post lightly
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe are thrilled we selected Anthony & Sylvan for our pool project. Our project manager, Sam, was aces! Personable, detail oriented, always kept us up to date, and was here 1-2 times a day every work day. Coming from a new home building background, we are familiar with the construction process. There are always questions and whenever we had one, Sam was always available. Couldn't be happier
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went fairly well. Most of the crew was responsive, especially Brandon MaCnamara and Sam Snipes---I was a little taken aback by how much my landscaping would be affected---some of the contractors were fairly messy, and Dustin my patio guy did not live up to my expectations as far as grading the land. It also took a while to get me through pool schoo
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsOverall we very happy with our pool installation with Anthony and Sylvan Pools. Customer service is outstanding. We had no hidden price changes. Someone will always answer the phone or return calls right away. We had some small glitches that I was able to deal with. Subcontractors do not work for the pool company directly so they need to be supervised. Like I said the company reps always answer and are very receptive to customer complaints. Digging is one phase of pool construction that can result in extra costs. The excavator dug into a french flood drain that we thought was outside the dig. You have to negotiate the extra cost to fix unforeseen problems with your excavator. Our excavator could have demanded an obscene price as we would have been hostage. He fixed the problem at a very fair price. Also boulders too big to lift with the backhoe have to be broken up with a special jackhammer that is attached to the backhoe, and this can run several thousand dollars depending on boulder size and time . I was able to rent a jackhammer to break rocks myself and saved quite a bit of money. If you are doing a pool in the triangle area and use Anthony and Sylvan have them bring you for a visit, I'd be glad to show it off
- Anthony & Sylvan Poolswork went very well. We had some normal settling of the decking around the pool and contacted our project manager from Anthony & Sylvan. Without hesitation they contacted us immediately and coordinated the efforts to have someone back at the house to repair the decking. Very pleased with the quick response and work completed
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsProject was on time and was completed as described and expected. Very pleased with the entire team and sub who completed the work. finished product exceeded our expectations.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsOur decision to build with Anthony & Sylvan Pools is one of the best decisions we have made! Our experience with the whole A&S team had been nothing but positive! We worked directly with VP's, Sales, Designers, General Manager, Construction & Project managers, subcontractors. They were all very knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to work with
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsTo say the end product and the overall service was excellent would be an understatement. The sales process was easy but the outstanding part of our experience was with the actual build and follow up items after construction. The quality and workmanship was first class. The experience provided by our project manager, Mike Exum, was some of the best customer service I've ever encountered. Will always be an advocate for A&S Pools
Last update on September 2, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Angier
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
Thinking about converting your standard chlorinated pool to a saltwater pool? Learn the pros and cons of a saltwater pool and how to go about this switch.
If you have a tear in your pool liner, it can lead to costly problems if you don’t repair it. Find out how to patch a pool liner in just a few simple steps.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Willow Spring,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- New Hill,
- Four Oaks,
- Archer Lodge,
- Wilsons Mills,
swimming pool companies in Angier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Streamline Outdoor World4707 Old Stage Rd N
Angier, North Carolina 27501
- Streamline Outdoor World
- Choice Pool & Spa, Inc10016 Capital Blvd
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
- Choice Pool & Spa, Inc
- Down East Pools and Spas312 Acorn Ln
New Bern, North Carolina 28560
- Down East Pools and Spas
- Hardrock Contracting-Consulting7151 Okelly Chapel Rd
Cary, North Carolina 27519
- Hardrock Contracting-Consulting
- Luxury Living Scapes, Inc.2528 S Alston Ave
Durham, North Carolina 27713
- Luxury Living Scapes, Inc.
- Old North State Landscape Development, Inc.7010 Mt. Hermon Church Road
Durham, North Carolina 27705
- Old North State Landscape Development, Inc.
- Rising Sun Pools & Spas5608 Hillsborough St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
- Rising Sun Pools & Spas