Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Angier, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Angier
- Raleigh Locksmith ServiceI was quoted $65 over the phone. I called back to confirm and the company said it was $29 for the trip charge and $36 for the labor. Once the car was opened I was charged $133.75. I was totally lied to! Beware!!!
- Apex Lock and Key LocksmithI was worried because the old locks had different dimensions than ones sold today. The locksmith simply bored new holes over the old ones, so the new locks look original. I like the way the door, now, closes tightly against the weatherstripping. I think the price was reasonable.
- LUBBOCK LOCK & KEYI have used them several times and they were honest and fair priced and Vicky who is working in Lubbock Lock & Key, was very nice.
- Apex Lock and Key LocksmithWent smoothly, technician called ahead letting me know he was on his way. Work completed as requested.
- Mr. Handyman of Western Wake CountyOur guy was wonderful! Punctual and professional. He had to go to Lowes twice to get materials but still finished early. He even repainted the trim around my front door after removing the old screen door - that wasn't expected at all so it was very nice! Overall it was a great experience and I'd definitely call them again
- Mike's LocksmithHe was pretty straightforward with me about selecting a reasonable lock at a reasonable price. He was pretty honest with me and he was pretty fast too. It was a little expensive to me but I wanted a safe house. He was very fast and efficient. He seemed to know what he was doing. He was very responsive. He was definitely on time. I would definitely use them in the future. He was very reliable
- Apex Lock and Key LocksmithEverything was perfect. Juan was on time, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely recommend and hire again/
- Apex Lock and Key LocksmithI was really impressed - Juan showed up on time and was extremely knowledgable and courteous. He spent 3 1/2 hours working straight through with no break to replace the door knobs, strike plates, and deadbolts on three of my doors. He made sure my outside doors were keyed the same and that I had extra keys. Then he fixed the strike plates on my interior doors because they weren't shutting properly. I am very happy with Apex Lock and Key
- KeyLogic LocksmithIt went 100% better then I expected. Before coming to Angies list I contact 3 other companies. Each of those companies could not give me an exact cost of what would be charged. I have seen where people say one thing and then add so many other charges and fees its almost double or more then what I was expected. The gentlemen from Keylogic Locksmith explained every charge before coming out. And his costs saved me well over $200 from the other quotes I was given as a starting price. For this being my very first impression of the services from Angieslist it was a 12 out of 10 if that was possible. If this is what I can expect from using Angieslist Im a very happy customer for life. Thank you Keylogic Locksmith for your very professional and quick serivce. And that you Angieslist for creating this platform to reach Keylogic Locksmith
- Apex Lock and Key LocksmithApex Lock and Key was wonderful. They were able to come to our house the same day that I called, arrived on time, and gave us good recommendations on what locks to get. The pricing was straightforward and explained well to us so we were not surprised by anything on the bill. The locksmith that came out, Jose, was patient with us, explained things well, and did a great job. I would highly recommend them and would hire them again if we had a need for locksmith services in the future
Last update on July 23, 2022
Locksmiths in Angier
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
No one wants to get locked out, and locksmith scams make the situation even more unpleasant. You can find legitimate locksmiths by checking things like their phone number, car, and prices. Find out how to pick reputable locksmith companies here.
Find locksmiths in
- Willow Spring,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- New Hill,
- Four Oaks,
- Archer Lodge,
- Wilsons Mills,
Locksmiths in Angier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- NC BUILD RIGHTPO Box 2316
Angier, North Carolina 27501
- NC BUILD RIGHT
- Don Hill's Lock and Safe2602 Hillsborough Rd
Durham, North Carolina 27705
- Don Hill's Lock and Safe
- Lock-N-Roll1640 Wake Drive
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
- Pioneer Exteriors3221 Durham Dr Suite 104
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Pioneer Exteriors
- Raleigh Locksmith4110 James Rd
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
- Raleigh Locksmith
- S. H. BASNIGHT & SONS, Inc.6909 Dodsons Crossroads
Hillsborough, North Carolina 27278
- S. H. BASNIGHT & SONS, Inc.
- Vintage Locksmith1201 United Dr Ste B
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Vintage Locksmith
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268