Leon Home Repairs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2009

2405 Lazy River Dr

Raleigh, NC 27610

Professional home repairs,maintenance and remodeling services for small to medium-sized residential customer in North Carolina. For more information check our web at www.leonhomerepairs.com...

handyman (486)woodworking (141)interior painting (70)door installation (67)house painting (60)electrician (58)drywall (55)siding companies (50)plumbers (49)home remodeling (48)tile installation (44)flooring (42)

03/09/2021

Allie B.

Chris and his team do excellent work. We’ve done significant updating/remodeling in our home and yard, and Chris has done most of it. We’re very happy with his work and his prices are fair. We keep calling him back for more projects!

Description of Work
kitchen remodel, electrical and storage

Category countertops,electrician,handyman service,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

I am glad that you have been satisfied with our work , thank you very much for trusting us. Att. Chris Leon

03/06/2021

john N.

We spent approximately $30,000 on home remodeling and upgrades. The work was of good quality, however there were long lapses of nobody showing up for work, delays in deadlines, and simply no responses to texts, calls. Really wish communication was better because we would have considered using this company into the future for other repairs and upgrades but now will be looking elsewhere.

Description of Work
Remodeling of kitchen and bathroom plus flooring

Category handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,chimney repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

10/19/2020

tommy P.

The work that Leon Home repairs did was fantastic. They were so kind and understanding to my wife. They were always on time or I would get a call explaining why. This rarely happened though. Their work was top quality and I intend to use them to repair anything in the future on my home. Very Professional and top quality.

Description of Work
flooring, deck, window, repairs

Category concrete repair,decks,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/15/2020

Elaine S.

Leon Home Repairs did an excellent job. They repaired the areas damaged by fire then doubled the storage space of our shed with an addition on the back of the original shed, even installing a roll up garage door. We had Hardy Board siding and shingles on the roof. They did excellent work. They were prompt, polite, dependable, thorough, easy to work with. They did the job for the agreed upon cost. They worked hard and put in long days to get the job finished on schedule. We were extremely happy with them and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair fire damaged shed and build an addition to enlarge the shed

Category contractors,garage doors,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Review for Leon Home Repairs - 2405 Lazy River Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38721933

07/14/2020

David A.

Initially things went well. It was somewhat difficult to find a date that would work for both Leon Home Repair and myself, but I don't hold that against them. The fact that they are busy says something positive. However, when Leon notified me a week prior to our scheduled date that one of his workers had to be tested for COVID19, that is when things fell apart. Leon asked if we could push the date back one week. I replied the following day that I was available on Monday or Tuesday and to please let me know if that would work. That message was sent on Jul 3rd and I have not heard anything since. I followed up with a phone call on Jul 13th, hoping that maybe he would show up that day and left a message. Leon has not returned my phone call. This is disappointing. While I understand that COVID19 can be a disruption, there is no reason to stop communicating with a prospective customer. I have now wasted over a months time waiting and expecting much needed repairs to get done. Now have to start over from scratch with another contractor.

Description of Work
Replace water-damage exterior trim and soffit

Category contractors,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/17/2020

susan B.

About five years ago, I had Chris and his team install a French door and vinyl tile in my kitchen and dining room. I was very impressed with the professionalism and skill of the team... always on time and exceptional job. Recently, I asked Chris to give me an estimate on a small repair job. Again , he was extremely helpful. I recommended Leon to my sister and my nephew and they were very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Installation of French door and vinyl tile.

Category flooring contractor,doors

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/15/2020

P A E.

They were easy to deal with. The technicians arrived promptly and did an excellent job and cleaned up when they were finished. They did excellent work for a fair price. We will hire them again.

Description of Work
We had two toilets installed and an electrical outlet added.

Category electrician,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/12/2020

Paul W.

It couldn't have gone better. Leon Home Repairs sent two gentlemen (Dimas and Raphael) out to do the work. They were here about 12 hours and completed everything we talked about. The work was meticulous, no shortcuts, perfect. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
My Pergola was repaired and modified.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

03/21/2020

Aeryn J.

Incredibly professional and timely service; they cleaned up upon the completion of the job too. Great attention to detail to ensure the best installation / color matching possible.

Description of Work
carpentry, paint, door

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/18/2020

Donna E.

Excellent. Arrived when planned, quick start with thorough, well-crafted results. They were polite, asked all the right questions and did a great job, doing exactly what I wanted done. They were very polite and finished in good time. This was an excellent experience and I was very pleased with this business. I also cannot overstate the communications here also; they were responsive via phone/text and made me feel as if they really wanted my business. I would definitely recommend them—and I plan to use their services for other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Install doggie door through exterior wall, install a second one in a screened porch wall

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Review for Leon Home Repairs - 2405 Lazy River Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38451176

Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Windows &Doors Installation, Power Washing, Drywall, Interior & Exterior Remodeling, Plumbing & Electrical, Ceramic, Tile, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Handymen Work, Hard Wood & Ceramic Floor Repairs & Moisture Job.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover, PayPal