Leon Home Repairs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2009

Professional home repairs,maintenance and remodeling services for small to medium-sized residential customer in North Carolina. For more information check our web at www.leonhomerepairs.com

handyman (487)woodworking (141)interior painting (72)door installation (67)house painting (60)electrician (58)drywall (56)siding companies (50)home remodeling (49)plumbers (49)tile installation (44)flooring (43)

01/23/2023

Michael B.

Very professional. Excellent work.

Description of Work
custom cobbies, shelves, drywall, door

Category drywall, custom furniture, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2023

01/20/2023

Vanessa T.

The guys were on time very Hard work made sure everything was right very pleased

Description of Work
flooring , door installation

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/20/2023

03/28/2022

laura I.

Chris and team does excellent work. I was in a hurry to sell my house and they worked around my busy schedule and budget. I highly recommend this team.

Description of Work
shower remodel, painting

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

03/09/2021

Allie B.

Chris and his team do excellent work. We’ve done significant updating/remodeling in our home and yard, and Chris has done most of it. We’re very happy with his work and his prices are fair. We keep calling him back for more projects!

Description of Work
kitchen remodel, electrical and storage

Category countertops, electrician, handyman service, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, garage builders, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

I am glad that you have been satisfied with our work , thank you very much for trusting us. Att. Chris Leon

03/06/2021

john N.

We spent approximately $30,000 on home remodeling and upgrades. The work was of good quality, however there were long lapses of nobody showing up for work, delays in deadlines, and simply no responses to texts, calls. Really wish communication was better because we would have considered using this company into the future for other repairs and upgrades but now will be looking elsewhere.

Description of Work
Remodeling of kitchen and bathroom plus flooring

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, chimney repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

10/19/2020

tommy P.

The work that Leon Home repairs did was fantastic. They were so kind and understanding to my wife. They were always on time or I would get a call explaining why. This rarely happened though. Their work was top quality and I intend to use them to repair anything in the future on my home. Very Professional and top quality.

Description of Work
flooring, deck, window, repairs

Category concrete repair, decks, flooring contractor, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/15/2020

Elaine S.

Leon Home Repairs did an excellent job. They repaired the areas damaged by fire then doubled the storage space of our shed with an addition on the back of the original shed, even installing a roll up garage door. We had Hardy Board siding and shingles on the roof. They did excellent work. They were prompt, polite, dependable, thorough, easy to work with. They did the job for the agreed upon cost. They worked hard and put in long days to get the job finished on schedule. We were extremely happy with them and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair fire damaged shed and build an addition to enlarge the shed

Category contractors, garage doors, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, water damage restoration, garage builders

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Review for Leon Home Repairs - 2405 Lazy River Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38721933

07/14/2020

David A.

Initially things went well. It was somewhat difficult to find a date that would work for both Leon Home Repair and myself, but I don't hold that against them. The fact that they are busy says something positive. However, when Leon notified me a week prior to our scheduled date that one of his workers had to be tested for COVID19, that is when things fell apart. Leon asked if we could push the date back one week. I replied the following day that I was available on Monday or Tuesday and to please let me know if that would work. That message was sent on Jul 3rd and I have not heard anything since. I followed up with a phone call on Jul 13th, hoping that maybe he would show up that day and left a message. Leon has not returned my phone call. This is disappointing. While I understand that COVID19 can be a disruption, there is no reason to stop communicating with a prospective customer. I have now wasted over a months time waiting and expecting much needed repairs to get done. Now have to start over from scratch with another contractor.

Description of Work
Replace water-damage exterior trim and soffit

Category contractors, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/17/2020

susan B.

About five years ago, I had Chris and his team install a French door and vinyl tile in my kitchen and dining room. I was very impressed with the professionalism and skill of the team... always on time and exceptional job. Recently, I asked Chris to give me an estimate on a small repair job. Again , he was extremely helpful. I recommended Leon to my sister and my nephew and they were very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Installation of French door and vinyl tile.

Category flooring contractor, doors

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/15/2020

P A E.

They were easy to deal with. The technicians arrived promptly and did an excellent job and cleaned up when they were finished. They did excellent work for a fair price. We will hire them again.

Description of Work
We had two toilets installed and an electrical outlet added.

Category electrician, garage builders

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/12/2020

Paul W.

It couldn't have gone better. Leon Home Repairs sent two gentlemen (Dimas and Raphael) out to do the work. They were here about 12 hours and completed everything we talked about. The work was meticulous, no shortcuts, perfect. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
My Pergola was repaired and modified.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

03/21/2020

Aeryn J.

Incredibly professional and timely service; they cleaned up upon the completion of the job too. Great attention to detail to ensure the best installation / color matching possible.

Description of Work
carpentry, paint, door

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/18/2020

Donna E.

Excellent. Arrived when planned, quick start with thorough, well-crafted results. They were polite, asked all the right questions and did a great job, doing exactly what I wanted done. They were very polite and finished in good time. This was an excellent experience and I was very pleased with this business. I also cannot overstate the communications here also; they were responsive via phone/text and made me feel as if they really wanted my business. I would definitely recommend them—and I plan to use their services for other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Install doggie door through exterior wall, install a second one in a screened porch wall

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Review for Leon Home Repairs - 2405 Lazy River Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38451176

03/02/2020

Peggy M.

Service was excellent. Chris was very prompt responding to a request for an estimate. He was very accommodating to work within our budget. Dimas and his partner did an excellent job doing the work that was requested and kept me informed of any problems or changes. I was very pleased with the completed work.

Description of Work
Replaced rotted deck boards and stairs, rotted siding and railing

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

02/21/2020

Amy P.

Very well. The workers were timely, professional and very nice. I would highly recommend this service and hire again if necessary.

Description of Work
repair wood damage over front entrance door

Category handyman service, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

02/14/2020

Judy C.

He's wonderful, efficient, professional. It was a tidy job and he didnt leave a mess. I can only say good things about him.

Description of Work
hung 2 mirrors and 4 curtain rods

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

12/17/2019

Linda G.

Perfect!! Completed on time and budget. Excellent quality and workmanship. Personal were professional, informative and just wonderful to work with. Dependable, on time every day and always cleaned up every evening before leaving. Would definitely hire again for other projects.

Description of Work
Remodel master bath shower to be wheelchair assessable

Category ceramic tile, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

10/23/2019

Debbie A.

Excellent! We were very please with the quality of work provided. It was great to have one person to work with. Any concern that we had was addresses immediately. Any change to the original "plan" was accepted. He allowed us to use our own plumber. He also was OK with us doing our own electrical work. We will definitely call on Chris to help out with other home renovations. He was flexible and provided excellent service at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Master Bath Renovation + Paint 2 Bedrooms

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Review for Leon Home Repairs - 2405 Lazy River Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38189166

10/22/2019

Linda P.

no one ever contacted me so I moved on to another handy man not on you list

Description of Work
new deck boards and build small lean too

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/09/2019

Melinda B.

Absolutely great! Their team is amazing--top notch integrity--they gave us a very accurate bid (and great prices!), then stuck to the bid, the timeline, and finishing everything agreed upon to top quality. They were always kind and polite and easy to have around our home throughout the project. We've become nice friends and I would definitely ask them again to do any work we need done in the future.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodel and kitchen remodel for us.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

08/22/2019

maryline H.

Chris and Dimas did an excellent job. They worked hard to complete both bathrooms on time. They are dedicated, honest workers who are proud of their work (before and after pictures included). The complete renovation of two bathrooms involves a lot of work and a potential for some issues but there were only two minor ones that were resolved immediately. I would use Chris and his team again without any hesitation:) They are also very kind and ethical individuals! Thank you Leon Home Repairs!!!

Description of Work
2 bathrooms complete renovation

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Review for Leon Home Repairs - 2405 Lazy River Dr, Raleigh, NC - 38062955

07/18/2019

Charlynn W.

He came and I gave him the works I wanted done and he should send me an estimate and call me back but until now there is no response from company. I was really looking forward on working with them because of the positive reviews but it didn't work out.

Description of Work
I contacted them , they came out and gave me an estimate.

Category screen repair