ALL STAR PAINTING INC

Founded 1957 • With Angi since November 2010

If you’re ready to give your home a new coat of paint, don’t do it alone! Painting your home yourself can not only be time-consuming and stressful, but it can also result in less than professional results. With the help of 360° Painting, you can sit back and relax while our residential painters handle the job with confidence and precision. We are an interior and exterior painting company that provides services for every area. Whether you simply need the kitchen painted or want to change every room in your house, our team can handle it all, and we’ll ensure smooth and consistent results free of drips, seams, and inconsistencies.

04/16/2020

I love the finished work. The ceiling looks great.

Description of Work
I had Norman with All Star Painting come repair my kitchen ceiling after a remodel. The mud and texturing needed to be redone. Norman was efficient, made sure I knew what he was doing and why and very professional.

04/13/2020

Omg..the best worker I ever had, clean, fast, and good. The owner came gave me quote. Very professional and the price was affordable and most of it...the job was great. I recommend All Star Painting to anyone who wants job done good !!!

Description of Work
I had my condo painted

05/10/2017

See above.

Description of Work
This company got good reviews on this website. I visited their website to get further information. They have a box you can click to get an estimate and they state that no job is too big or too small. I clicked the box and gave them my contact information and advised that i was looking for a painter to repaint the entire upstairs of my home -- entry, kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway,master bedroom, master bath. That was a full month ago. I have never been contacted by this company, no response whatsoever. I have hired another painter who received stellar reviews on Angie's List. He responded immediately.

Category interior painters

Dear [Member Name Removed] it is our company policy to return all calls to schedule an estimate either big or small. I am sorry we missed getting back to you.

04/08/2015

After obtaining bids from a couple other painters we opted to hire ALL STAR PAINTING, INC to paint our home. Norman Hodges, the owner, truly understands the meaning of customer service. He was prompt in returning phone calls to set up a time to meet to and give his bid. He did all the expected measuring and was able to give us a complete bid that day. His services included a complete powerwash of ...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house and detached garage.

06/26/2013

All Star responded to my request for a quote within a day. The quote as reasonable. The project went over budget because of a mistake I made in a paint choice which meant two and three coats of paint for some rooms. All Star worked with me to keep the price down. The job was well done and the crew cleaned everything up before they left. I was quite pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of a house

Commercial and Residential Interior and Exterior Painting