Looking for home improvements that would get you the best ROI? Here are renovation projects that will improve your home life and lower your insurance premium.
Get matched with top general contractors in Billings, MT
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Billings
- MHS ConstructionRich and his team were outstanding!!! They did good work, were timely, and professional with exception of one individual that I don't believe works for Rich any longer. That individual did some work that was not done properly and Rich came over and did the work himself. He takes pride in his work and will redo anything that isn't 100% sactisfactory. I would use Rich again in a heartbeat! Here is a list of work that was done: 1) Window casing and trim repair 2) drywall removal and repair 3) tape, texture and paint 4) Window removal and installation 5) Rich and his guys even took the time to advise me on some of my other home repair/improvement projects As a side note, I would avoid any house built by the Fuchs family. I needed Rich because they are such horrible builders. If it wasn't such a time-consuming and costly processs, I would sue the heck out of them
- Frame to FinishJimmy Parker solves remodel problems. Period. Frame to Finish provided me with a one-stop shop for all rough framing and finish carpentry. The workspace was constrained, but Jimmy set up shop in my driveway and built the cabinetry and trim out of my garage. He even recommended the electrical and plumbing contractors, who turned out to be great guys (Metro Electric and Rimrock Services). We left on vacation and turned the house over to Jimmy so he could continue with his project. I found Jimmy to be completely trustworthy and most importantly, HE DID EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO. When something popped up unexpectedly, he figured out a work-around, and was up front and fair with all of his pricing. I went into this remodel project with a great deal of apprehension before I met Jimmy. It turned out to be one of the most satisfying projects I've ever been involved with. That was partly due to my not doing any of the work, but mostly because Jimmy made the project turn out so much better than I could have. I expect that Jimmy will be very busy in the coming years as word gets out as to how much skill and value he adds to a project. Very rarely have I seen a guy envision all framing, electrical, plumbing, and finish carpentry to the extent that Jimmy does. I can't recommend this company strongly enough
- JRB Construction IncWe have used this company before. We trust Jeff and know he will do a good job. We can ask him questions and bounce ideas off of him. He may cost more than other companies, but we know things are done right the first time and we aren't getting ripped off.
- JRB Construction IncDetails were not paid attention to. On walk-around for job layout, he did not write down any notes. Later when reviewing his estimate, my wife and I mentioned the entry apron on the garage as part of the estimate. We were told he'd have his secretary include on one of the lines describing the cement work. It did not get included, and was not provided in either a sketch, print, or written communications to be passed to his cement subcontractor. It was later added as a customer change with additional cost to me. I ended up providing the property layout so he could prepare for city permit. When underground lines were marked, notes of their location were not written down. By the time the cement contractor was ready to dig, the lines were almost gone, and the gas line had to be re-routed. This caused almost 2 weeks delay in the work. Several times I had asked for him to look at his work schedule and provide tentative starting and date dates. So on the estimate I returned to him, I wrote in wording for them so he could fill the blanks, and I initialed them. He filled in: and quot;N/Aand quot; in both places
Last update on January 8, 2014
Contractors in Billings
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Thinking about hiring a contractor to help you accomplish a home improvement project? Don't forget to ask these 10 simple questions before you hire.
Getting your contractors license makes you look good to potential customers and gets you better jobs. Learn how to get one in your state with our handy guide.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Billings
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Absolute Construction4204 Blackpool Trail
Billings, Montana 59106
- Bruce Tall Construction and Design27 Wicks
Billings, Montana 59105
- D & Den LLCPO Box 20073
Billings, Montana 59104
- Dustin Davison Construction LLCPO Box 80982
Billings, Montana 59108
- JRB Construction Inc5745 heron glenn ln
Billings, Montana 59106
- MHS Construction 423 S 25th St.
Billings, Montana 59101
- POLETTE CONSTRUCTION INC1409 LONGHORN WAY
Billings, Montana 59105
- Absolute Construction
- Big Belt Construction LLCPO Box 4501
Helena, Montana 59602
- Big Belt Construction LLC
- Paradise Fencing and Construction Company, Inc.65 Gibson Flats Rd
Great Falls, Montana 59405
- Paradise Fencing and Construction Company, Inc.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space