Using this informative guide, you’ll learn the seven best ways to childproof your windows so you can still get plenty of light in the home but keep your kids safe.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Billings, MT
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Billings
- Alladin Lock & SecurityMy mother locked herself out of her car with the engine still running. We tried calling a bunch of Locksmiths and none of them could get to us sooner than 1 hour or they simply didn't answer the phone. We got ahold of Alladin Lock & Security and he told us he would be there within 15 minutes. He showed up within 15 minutes just like he said. He was Friendly and Professional, and had us back into the car within about 2 minutes flat. I would recommend this company to other people
- Alladin Lock & SecurityI had purchased 3 touch pad kwik set locks from Home Depot, thinking I could replace my own outside locks. Needless to say, I was unable to do the work myself. I called Alladin Locksmith and scheduled a time for their services. The serviceman arrived on time and was very helpful. Showed me how to program the keypads and how to rekey the locks myself. Very helpful. I have used this company for over 25 years and will continue to when the need arises. They are busy, but very good. He actually stayed until the job was done, which was 7pm. Thank you Alladin, for your years of service
- Alladin Lock & SecurityVery professional and came in the evening after work to make it a more suitable time for me.
- Alladin Lock & SecurityLock functioned to his and my satisfacstion after he inspected; operated well during the visit; and continue3s.
- Alladin Lock & SecurityI called this business Alladin Lock and Key on Thursday to have several lock issues addressed at my home. The person answering the phone assured me that someone would be coming out that day to do the job and that they would call me ahead of time. I never received a call. The next day, I called and asked to reschedule. His excuse for not coming on Thursday was that he was really busy and just couldn't get there. He did not bother to use either of the two phone numbers provided to let me know that he couldn't make it. He said someone would come out to my home after 1 pm. on Friday. We waited for him until 3 pm.No show. No call. Two days in a row. I called again on Monday to see why they hadn't shown up . He said they got really busy again and they couldn't make it. So busy, in fact, that he couldn't even call. He said "we can come out there today." I told him I really didn't understand his approach to business. He shouted, "Because we're good that's why!" And he hung up on me. He was a complete j*** from beginning to end. I would never give him a chance to get my business ever agai
Last update on March 2, 2019
Locksmiths in Billings
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Need new locks or locked out? You probably have questions about finding a reliable locksmith. This guide can help you hire a professional you can trust.
A deadlatch is a locking mechanism that adds an extra barrier between the outside world and the inside of your home. Learn how a deadlatch works on doors and what you should do to ensure it functions properly.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Billings
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!