If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Reeds Spring
- EE ConstructionI did not hire EE CONCRETE. I did have him come to the site for an estimate. He was punctual, professional, helpful and friendly. I was becoming very frustrated with the process of hiring construction workers. When Kevin came out, I saw how a professional does his job. He came out with the right equipment and a positive helpful attitude. Thank you Kevin! I highly recommend EE CONCRETE
- KD Signature Construction LLCKody of KD Signature Construction, LLC was terrific to work with. He was very fast in getting back to us with a bid and was in the same price range of other bids we received. He performed the work in a very timely and professional manner. His experience in this area shows, the concrete patio and landscaping brick he installed for us looks fantastic. We are extremely happy with his work, the timeliness of the project and his overall professionalism. We are more than happy to recommend him and his company. In fact we plan to use him again for another project this Spring
- All Concrete IncOwner and crew were professional and polite. They were here working early and worked very full days in order to finish our job before the date we needed it to be complete. The garage floor looks fantastic! I appreciated the extra effort they took to keep the work site as clean as possible (with children running around our home. ) Our experience with John and his company was surprisingly pleasant. I would recommend this company to any of my friend or family
- Wright Brothers ConstructionAll old concrete was jack hammered out and removed from job site. Dirt and rock was compacted and new dry drains dug out. Concrete pins were installed to tie new concrete to the old concrete in the rest of the house. New concrete was poured and finished.
- KENNY WRAY CONCRETEIVery friendly and easy to work with. He was able to work me into his scheduled at a time that was critical for me. I was impressed with the advice and extra work he provided me, which was beyond the scope of our agreement. I found him to be reliable and dependable in keeping commitments.
- The Deck CompanyThe Deck Company provided professional workmanship on the tear down and remodel/rebuild our deck/patio. The crew worked relentlessly throughout each day, along with clean up of work area each day. The remodel included professional design and consult on all aspects of need and desired services. Additional services from The Deck Company will be to have them return in 6 months to stain our deck. Mr. Ornsby was the only contractor who provided an accurate estimate and the design was shown to us for approval prior to work start. We received many bids with no follow up with a plan on how our deck would look completed. I cannot say enough about The Deck Company's services. We are looking forward to Phase 2 of our outdoor living area. This is a "ONE STOP SHOP" folks and they do not bat an eye at the travel from Springfield to provide their services. Beautiful finished product
- C&C BuildersTodd Cannon was referred to us by our land loan officer at Arvest Bank in Arkansas. When we signed the contract to have Todd start building our dream home, we were living 10 hours away in Texas. We had a lot of hesitation about building without being able to oversee it on a regular basis. We had to put a lot of trust in Todd and he never let us down. He had a good grasp of what our overall vision was for the project. Todd would update us regularly as to the progress or potential changes. He emailed us photos of the construction phases on a regular basis also. He was always available for questions or concerns along the way. It has been a year since the completion of our home, and he's still available to answer questions or perform additional work for us. Todd Cannon of C and C Builders is the consummate professional, and he exceeded our expectations. UPDATE: I do not think it is quality work. We have had 2 plumbing leaks that have been leaking over a 4 year period, which we were never aware of. It ruined our basement. It also caused a fire hazard due to the leaking affecting the wiring. We have multiple leaks in our roof as well. Additionally, when we had work on our French doors done by this service provider, he never leveled them. We have numerous issues with our home which was built in 2012, that should never be problems with a new home
Concrete Repair Contractors in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:EE Construction is a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. In addition to being a certified appraisal company, we specialize in a variety concrete work and steel frame construction. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Call us today!Recent Review:I did not hire EE CONCRETE. I did have him come to the site for an estimate. He was punctual, professional, helpful and friendly. I was becoming very frustrated with the process of hiring construction workers. When Kevin came out, I saw how a professional does his job. He came out with the right equipment and a positive helpful attitude. Thank you Kevin! I highly recommend EE CONCRETEKathy O.
- Business Description:With over 10yrs of experience. Concrete work requires specific experience, and whether your upcoming project is large or small, you need a concrete specialist who understands the intricacies involved. That's where CTI of Springfield comes in. We offer "FREE ESTIMATES"! Our licensed and insured Springfield, MO concrete specialists have the skills to complete your concrete job safely and efficientlyRecent Review:Brett was one-time, informative, trust-worthy, open to suggestions and did a beautiful job.Sue C.
- Business Description:When it comes to a good, quality roof, our technicians know no bounds. Our projects range from the smallest of family homes to some of the largest commercial properties in the Metroplex. Scroll down to get a closer look at the types of work we do, and let us know when you’re ready for us to get startedRecent Review:The job went well and smooth. Robert made sure everything was perfect. Made things easier for me and he took care of a lot of the stuff for me.Bre W.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:We absolutely love the outcome! There were plenty of choices when it came to picking out deck, railing and awning material plus feedback and guidance in choices. Originally we had no awning over the old deck but adding it has dramatically increased the amount of time we are able to spend out there and makes the house much cooler. Our deck sits SW and has the afternoon sun hitting the back of the house. I no longer have to have the shades and curtains pulled and can enjoy the lake view every part of the day. The awning as well as composite wood (maintenance free)is well worth the money spent. There was excellent communication, quality and professionalism and far exceeded my expectations. This was not an overnight process so plan ahead and have patience as with everything these days. I would hire this company in a heartbeat...such a great bunch of guys! Thank You, Greater Ozarks Exterior for doing a GREAT jobJean K.
- Business Description:Thanks for checking out KD Signature Construction! My name is Kody and I am the owner/operator. I have 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction and have 7 years of experience in Residential Construction. I believe this is what the Lord has lead me to do, helping people with what I know best. Looking forward to working with youRecent Review:KD Signature Construction delivered excellent results in a timely manner. The KD crew went above and beyond to assure my project specifications were achieved on time and on budget. I highly recommend.David R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:All types of residential and commercial excavation. All invioces are due upon completion of the job, unless other arrangements are made.
- Business Description:Local Concrete Contractor with over 18 years experience. We specialize in all your concrete needs, from start to finish, no job to small...... Make the call that's best for you!!!
- Business Description:Dry Basement Foundation Repair has served Kansas City and the area since 1975 in Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Sump Pump installation and Basement Finishing and Remodeling. We've got 50 employees and do not use subcontractors. All costs are determined on a job by job basis. No travel charges. We also do business as Basement MagicRecent Review:Had an appointment today to get foundation done, (8/21/18) didn't get a call till 3:30 letting me know that they won't be able to come till tomorrow. Not appreciated when I had to take off of work for this to be done! Now the next day and they were to be here between 8-9 didn't show up till about 10. I was told it was a one day project however they left at 3:45, and I will have to take another day out of work tomorrow for them to come back and finish since they need inside the house. Excessive cursing all day long, broke a pipe yet didn't bother to tell me, until I asked about it when they were leaving. Apparently they didn't realize I could hear what they were saying outside. They had issues with their tools working, one even asked if he should throw the thing through the window....nice to know they care so much about other peoples property. Was to receive a call back about compensation, I had to call again since no one could give me a call back. No communication and consideration for other people's timeMelissa F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
concrete contractors in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Down to Earth Concrete Services305 Ance Acres Ln
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- A Down to Earth Concrete Services
- Greater Ozarks Exteriors163 Frisco Road
- Greater Ozarks Exteriors
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
- Haulotte Construction Services
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate302 N Water St
Newburgh, New York
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate
- RockSolid Custom Concrete1205 W Main St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- RockSolid Custom Concrete
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- SureStep Inc
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
- Warner Construction