Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 15 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Cook Roofing Co LLCOverall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your home
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles and his team did a great job with the siding. They worked diligently and were very honest with us about progress throughout the process. The final product looks great and we are very pleased.
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementGreat company, owner always answered our calls or called back promptly, He was also on site for a short time every day his team was here to check the work and receive our feedback. They also worked with the mess the previous contractor left after he had ordered the wrong material then quit the project. Very professional, we would hire them again and plan to for our next three projects
- SmithCo Exteriors LLCThe entire improvement of the home's exterior took approximately 6 weeks. Weather and scheduling various crews affected the time table. However, estimated time frame was 12 weeks, so I considered this work done in an extremely prompt manner. Initial contract signed on 4/25/13. Roof repair done in 4 days (5/22/13 - 5/25/13). Painting done in 2 days (6/6/13 - 6/7/13). Posts and railings installed in 2 days (6/5/13 - 6/6/13). Siding and capping all openings done in 7 days (7/19/13 - 7/28/13). Guttering done in 2 days (7/1/13 - 7/2/13). Staining of decking posts and railings done in 1 day (7/2/13). So, all work had been completed so that I could inspect it on 7/3/13). Each crew was very professional in their work ethic and speed. They were very knowledgeable about their products and installation. They cleaned up well on completion of work. Scott Smith (Contractor) answered my phone calls promptly with courtesy and information about dates crews would be working on my house. I was not able to be on site through the entire project, but Scott kept me well informed as to what was happening when. He personally inspected work done throughout the process and upon completion. I would DEFINITELY hire this company again to do other renovations/improvements to my home
- Boulder Valley Cabinetry IncIt took 19 days to side our house. The job was huge. Brian and his working partner paid special attention to the myriad of details. When they were done, the cleaned up their work site before heading out. I couldn't be more pleased with this service. I am just sorry I didn't have them build my kitchen cabinets too! If I could give an A+, I would do so
- Heritage Construction Co IncThey really do excellent work. They complete thorough, detailed work. His prices were very reasonable which such a surprise was for me. He is such a fine man. He stayed on top of his workers and was on top of everything that they did. I would recommend his services to others.
- Thompson Roofing & ReconstructionDo not, and I repeat; Do not hire this company. They are crook's. Still have exposed flashing, tore off my gutters took every penny of my insurance claim check 13k for a job they didn't finish. Notified thur e mail and demanded we not contact them again. F***ing Crooks!!
Siding Contractors in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered..Recent Review:I am happy with my deck built by Premiere Exteriors Solutions. I found them on Angi. Quality materials were used for the deck and very professionally built. Contractor worked every day and completed in appropriate time period even in extreme heat! I would highly recommend them.Miss spencer s.
- Business Description:"Ozarks Roofing is a family owned business that is dedicated to serving the Ozarks with satisfaction on roofing needs. The company is determined to work hard and non-stop until the customer is completely satisfied." We also provide military and senior discounts.Recent Review:I have nothing against them. They offered me a good deal. I would recommend them. They were on time, professional, they clean up really good and the roofing looks really good.Leta H.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Robert Nimmo and I work with Triad Inc. If you have any concerns about your roof I can do a free and honest inspection to see if you qualify for a roof replacement under your insurance provider. Churches welcome
- Business Description:When it comes to a good, quality roof, our technicians know no bounds. Our projects range from the smallest of family homes to some of the largest commercial properties in the Metroplex. Scroll down to get a closer look at the types of work we do, and let us know when you’re ready for us to get startedRecent Review:The job went well and smooth. Robert made sure everything was perfect. Made things easier for me and he took care of a lot of the stuff for me.Bre W.
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:We absolutely love the outcome! There were plenty of choices when it came to picking out deck, railing and awning material plus feedback and guidance in choices. Originally we had no awning over the old deck but adding it has dramatically increased the amount of time we are able to spend out there and makes the house much cooler. Our deck sits SW and has the afternoon sun hitting the back of the house. I no longer have to have the shades and curtains pulled and can enjoy the lake view every part of the day. The awning as well as composite wood (maintenance free)is well worth the money spent. There was excellent communication, quality and professionalism and far exceeded my expectations. This was not an overnight process so plan ahead and have patience as with everything these days. I would hire this company in a heartbeat...such a great bunch of guys! Thank You, Greater Ozarks Exterior for doing a GREAT jobJean K.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Best Contracting. From our first appt with Nate to the end of the process he was there ever step of the way to answer any, and all questions. Very professional, and easy going people. I would absolutely hire again if neededChristopher B.
- Business Description:A-1 Guarantee Roofing has been in business since 1992 in the same location, with the same ownership and phone number. We have been accredited by the BBB since 1998, and have earned their highest A+ rating. In addition to our industry-leading 5-year contractor warranty, we are factory certified to offer extended manufacturer warranties by GAF under their Master Elite program. We have 20 regular employees. Please visit our website or give us a call for more information. Award winningRecent Review:A-1 Guarantee Roofing certainly has their business running smoothly from start to finished. We made the call for an estimate and that was done immediately. Ordered the roofing materials and set a date for installation - was done on the agreed date. The crew was here on time and all of them were courteous, worked all day, cleaned up every night before leaving and let us know they would be back the next a.m. - always on time. Five days of roofing and they were finished on the fifth day p.m. Everything cleaned up and you could not tell that they had been there. We would highly recommend this Company to everyone. Out standing Company !Rusty O.
- Business Description:Southwest Missouri's honest reliable roofing, gutter, and siding specialist. With over 20 years experience in residential and commercial roofing. We give you the best price, best quality, and best customer service you will ever have with a contracting company.Recent Review:Price was about the same as others but the professionalism displayed was impressive.. Great customer service.Sarah H.
- Business Description:Work from bid of cost plus.Recent Review:We still love our custom built home that Dan Hopper built for us 6yrs ago! Not having to hire an Architect was a Big plus for us. Dan does his own designs and all of his craftsmanship is excellent including his beautiful signature custom built cabinetry. Extremely knowledgeable with years of experience Dan was also Fair and Honest with us throughout the building process. Stopping in recently to do a few repairs for us with "No Charge", was totally unexpected but very much appreciated! Dan not only built our home but a long term relationship built onTrust! Thank you, Dan Donna KenyoDonna K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
siding contractors in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- Better Business Exteriors Inc.108 Wintergreen Rd
- Big Diamond Roofing and Remodeling 391 Airport Rd
- Boulder Valley Cabinetry Inc2140 Cty Rd 982
- Building Dreams Construction2078 Bird Rd B-1
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- JLB Const/Cont LLC157 Good Ln
- JLB Const/Cont LLC
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services1475 N. West Ave
- Table Rock Seamless Guttering 761 Jackson Hollow Rd
- Taylor-Made Contracting Services LLC4474 S 131st Rd
- The Micham Roofing Company, LLC1440 MO-248 Suite A
- Tri-State Gutters and Exterior80 Celebration Cove Cir
- Triad Inc.1601 W SUNSHINE ST
- Truitts Roofing LLC4800 N 22nd St
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services