A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Reeds Spring
- KD Signature Construction LLCThe job went great! Kody did an excellent job on the project. He was on time and professional. He delivered on every milestone as promised, from estimate to completion of the job.
- KD Signature Construction LLCA car damaged the corner fence post and they fixed it. They did a fantastic job and I would hire him again. He was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He even did a little extra research to do the job and it went very well. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles came out immediately and was very prompt in getting an estimate to me. We have yet to have any work done, but hope to in the future.
- C & L FENCINGScott is courteous, professional, and a very nice guy. His pricing was reasonable (One place wanted $4000 and another fencing company quoted even higher than the other!!). Because I was in desperate need of the fencing, having just moved to Hollister with two large dogs, Scott even began the work the week before it was scheduled. I have recommended him to many of my neighbors who need fencing work done. After they saw the quality of my fence, the got quotes from him right then, before he could leave after having finished my job!
- Master Handyman LLCTom and Renae run a fabulous service for the Branson area!!! Very VERY professional and prices are quite fair. We had them put up a fence for our very large backyard and doing that in these Ozark hills was not easy. We love the fence and love the services of Master Handyman. Would we use them again? You bet we would. I highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed
- Master Handyman LLCIn a word, disappointing. Please save your money and stress on this one. I have attached pictures and video of his work. I should not have paid for anything until the work was completed and I was satisfied with the job. I have been saving pennies for many years to complete my bathroom, kitchen, and fence the backyard. I received bids to finish a shower stall, remove a closet door enclosure, install a kitchen cabinet, and chain link my back yard from four different companies. This person came in much lower than the rest and talked like he had experience enough to handle the jobs. I checked him out on Angie's List, Facebook (it appears perhaps his friends wrote this review), and his website. His website claims that he can handle a whole list of things. The truth is that he is ill prepared to handle most of the projects he has listed. I was very clear on what I expected with every job. I already had most of the materials purchased and purchased many additional items myself (around $900.00 worth on top of what I was paying him) the contractor insisted upon before he could complete the jobs. He needed a considerable amount of extra items. He purchased many these things himself. All of the jobs ended up costing 2-3 times the estimated price. I should have insisted that everything be written out with very specific details ahead of time and asked for detailed receipts for any purchases he made on his own. The contractor was very concerned that he got paid money upfront. His online payment process is more of a hindrance to the customer than a benefit. He turns off the service certain times in order to save him money. The contractor required me to purchase a pre-made molded base for the shower even though the supplies for tile were already bought. Basically, he didn't know how to install a tile shower floor. This was an extra amount, but okay. It was obvious that he wasn't happy about needing to pick up the base. Handyman had to hire a plumber to install the shower base because he didn't have the ability to do this. Another charge. The first job was to install and tile a small shower area. After using the shower two times, water started leaking under the flooring in the next room/vanity area. I talked to the contractor about this and he bought some cheap caulking and poorly dabbed some around the shower base. The leak continued, he came out and added more caulking. The leak worsened and after five showers in a new custom built $3000. shower, my sub-floor and vanity area were completely saturated and ruined, needing to be replaced. Handyman refused to take any responsibility at all. He blamed the plumber that installed the base and told me that I would have to take it up with him because he was finished. The plumber refused to take responsibility and blamed it on Handyman. Again, the customer was stuck with the huge problem and major expense. Handyman did not like the particular grout that Home Depot sold me with the marble tile and he insisted that I pay for him to buy something different. His special grout turned yellow as the shower leaked, started breaking apart, and falling out immediately. After studying the shower, I realized that there were places with no grout between the tiles; complete voids. He barely used any grout for the shower. The leak was due to absolutely NO waterproofing materials on the walls, base, or step/threshold to the shower. Who builds a shower base and threshold with no waterproofing materials? Apparently, Handyman. His explanation was that you aren't supposed to waterproof a shower floor. Therefore, I am stuck having to tear out the new shower I just paid him $3000. to install, my flooring, and sub-floor in order to repair the damage this person has created for me. He takes no responsibility in this disaster. I paid about $1000. for him the remove a header and a small side area around an existing closet. The partial patch job he did with the drywall is embarrassing. Another skill he was simply unable to master. I ended up having to fix this on my own. Handyman attempted to patch a 10x4 inch area in the ceiling where a wall had been removed. $250. and it looks terrible. Like a big lump of drywall patching material on my ceiling. Simply not his forte. The shower soap dishes were put in the wrong area, even though there were placement lines drawn on the shower walls with black marker. As you look into the shower, he placed a marble tile with a large irregular, dark splotchy pattern in the worst possible position. A real eye sore. There was plenty of extra marble left, but he apparently just couldn't see this big black irregularity in this one piece of marble in a beige and white shower. The contractor refused to change it out or come up with any solutions. Just ignored my displeasure. Handyman also tiled up the wall before placing the faucet/handheld plumbing as I had originally asked him to do; one of the main reasons I hired this project out to someone else. Again, this was out of his realm and needed to hire a plumber to fix his problem. He calls me at work to tell me that he couldn't do what I had asked him to do originally because the tile was already up and that he didn't understand the situation. He just "didn’t know what to tell me." He couldn't even remember what he was asked to do when hired. A year later, the plumber that Handyman hires is calling me wanting additional payments. Handyman is refusing the pay the plumber he hired. He is blaming the problem on me. He placed my name on the contract even though I never spoke to a plumber. An additional $100. for screwing on an already existing shower head and faucet. What handyman can't figure out how to put together a shower handle and install it back on the valve? This man simply states that it is not his problem to find a solution and puts it back on the customer. To add to the frustration, he used the wrong tile in the toilet floor area and charged me extra for re-nailing the existing base molding back on 3 very small walls after tiling it. Handyman contracted out the installation of chain link fencing of a large back yard. This job was completed by the two workers quickly. It was about $2000. higher than the original estimate. Much of the material was already bought and he was responsible for purchasing additional materials. I am still picking up loose wires from the yard. Not to mention the wire that went through and ruined my lawn tractor tire. Unfortunately, there are some areas of the fence which have 3 to 4 inch gaps at the base of the fencing; between the ground and the fence. This was a big issue that was brought up as I was getting the bid from him because I have a small dog that uses the backyard. As Handyman was asking me for the money, I brought this up to him a couple of times. His typical response is, "Oh, yeah, yeah." He suggested that I go out and buy some stakes and place them every 3 or 4 feet around the yard.... Lack of responsibility for his workmanship. He did not even go back to evaluate the work his people did, but he did have the nerve to attach his company sign onto the front of my fence to advertise his company. The sign is in the trash. I am still cleaning off dried plaster/grout hand and boot prints from every part of my house. It was dried on window sills, floors, door handles, towels, water hoses, toilets, etc. There is even a dark giant footprint on the new shower base which I haven't been able to find a way to scrub off. He set off the house alarms twice without bothering to notify me. I even had presents left in the toilet a couple of times after returning from work. Who does that? While he was completing the above mentioned jobs, my garage door stopped working. I asked if he could fix it. "Oh, yeah, yeah, sure." I purchased the sensors. He said that he could not use those and went out and bought new ones, but not before opening the ones I bought and using parts from them. Costing me twice as much as it should have in addition to his labor costs. I got home from work and the packaging was left laying there with parts so I could get my money back. He charged $175. to install two sensors, plus the $35. I spent on the first sensors and the new ones he purchase. Okay, I needed it done. However, he broke or knocked off the two side supporting cables that help align the garage door. Another problem for me to pay for and fix. I have worked with many contractors before, some positive, some not so fabulous. I have never experienced such irresponsible shoddy work as I have with Handyman. He had an excuse for everything. I have given him opportunities to correct these issues, but I am still having repercussions from hiring him. Another bothersome issue is that he wasn’t even professional enough to return my house keys. I am usually not a very confrontational person and would never leave such a bad report on a person. Hiring this person was a very, very expensive mistake which I will be paying for over many years
- HH Fence CoThe fence was completed as agreed, however, if I hadn't been on top of what they were doing, they would have set the fence posts off square a considerable amount on the back corner. I thought it odd that such a rookie mistake could be made by "professionals". Looking back, I believe they were trying to save on labor and material, thinking this wouldn't be noticed. The deck and new staircase was barely started and never finished. Payment for materials was insisted upon up front and now I am out monies for the materials that were never brought and labor that they never returned to finish. (At first, I was told an illness in the family had come up, then my phone calls were never answered.) It was clear by what little they did do that they do not know how to build decks. Also to be noted, H & H Fence payments should always be double checked, Twice when calculating what was owed, what they said was over actual amount. Simple mistake? Maybe, but twice? All said and done, I do not think these people to be reputable business men, and believe they will try to take advantage of anyone or any situation they can. I would recommend a background check be done on both brothers before hiring H & H Fence
Fencing Contractors in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered..Recent Review:I am happy with my deck built by Premiere Exteriors Solutions. I found them on Angi. Quality materials were used for the deck and very professionally built. Contractor worked every day and completed in appropriate time period even in extreme heat! I would highly recommend them.Miss spencer s.
- Business Description:Thanks for checking out KD Signature Construction! My name is Kody and I am the owner/operator. I have 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction and have 7 years of experience in Residential Construction. I believe this is what the Lord has lead me to do, helping people with what I know best. Looking forward to working with youRecent Review:KD Signature Construction delivered excellent results in a timely manner. The KD crew went above and beyond to assure my project specifications were achieved on time and on budget. I highly recommend.David R.
- Business Description:When it comes to a good, quality roof, our technicians know no bounds. Our projects range from the smallest of family homes to some of the largest commercial properties in the Metroplex. Scroll down to get a closer look at the types of work we do, and let us know when you’re ready for us to get startedRecent Review:The job went well and smooth. Robert made sure everything was perfect. Made things easier for me and he took care of a lot of the stuff for me.Bre W.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs, Roofing. I am a hard working focus driven individual who strives to get the work done a professional and timely manner. I have been in the Handyman/ Construction business for 30 yrs, I am a small business with about 4-5 employeesRecent Review:The work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to start on 7/20/2021. Contractor contacts me on 7/19 to say his wife has Covid. I requested he work anyways as long as he's feeling well. Work starts on 7/21/2021. Contractor works for 2 hours on that day and leaves... work continues over the next several days (sometimes and hour then leaving, sometimes 6 hours)... floor is not done as of yet. 7/26 the contractor contacts me and says he has Covid and is not feeling well. 8/2 contractor contacts me to say he and his employee will be here on Wednesday, 8/5. We had an inspection that day and since we hadn't heard from this guy in a few days, we hired an additional contractor to finish the job. Requested no refund of any of the cash that was paid, no refund was offered either. All in all, the work he did was great, but don't expect it done in a given timelineKeith P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to rejuvenate neighborhoods and increase the standard of living by improving the overall quality of housing for the residents. Call us today and let’s see how we can work together!Recent Review:They still tools and never respond to my text anymoreJose G.
- Business Description:Call 417-862-0743 or 1-800-GOCERTA to schedule a free estimate. CertaPro Painters specializes in professional painting services for commercial and residential establishments. As licensed and insured contractors, Zach offers detailed, computerized proposals with written warranties, and flexible payment options. Customers benefit from working with local business owners, who are part of the most referred painting company in North America. With every painting project, we're committed to providing..Recent Review:So bad I cant describe. The painters simply power washed the house. Then they may have put epoxy/paint on. No paint scraping was done. The painters painted unevenly, missed places and painted areas they should not have. My stained deck was painted. My yard and bushes were painted. My driveway had paint on it. Areas that should have been taped on the house were not. My foundation of my house was painted. The painters left their trash in my yard. Now I have them coming back for the 3rd time to see if they can undo the damage they did. This is so bad I think it may not be fixable..Mitchell C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Anchor Fence4023 S Fort Ave
- Anchor Fence
- Gutters That Good1306 S Pennsylvania Ave
- Gutters That Good
- Levi's handyman Services
Shell Knob, Missouri
- Levi's handyman Services
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- OHM Restoration 927 Lawrence 1250
Ash Grove, Missouri
- OHM Restoration
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash