What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 8 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Top Tier Kitchens & BathsIt went very well except for one small glitch involving the dryer lint vent. Taken care of promptly. Great workers. Would have liked a seamless shower but this co. Does not use. Impressed with clean up and polite craftsmen.
- Motto's FlooringEverything we asked was done and on time. Suggestions were made to enhance the finished product and were completed as agreed upon.
- Baty ConstructionThe work went very well. Gary and the crew showed up on tme every day. They cleaned up as they went along which made for a clean work area. Gary was more than receptive to any changes that my wife and I wanted done and was always available for any questions and concerns that we might of have. The work was supposed to take four days and they finished in two and a half. Work was done professionally and communication with Gary was also available. Would definitely recommend Baty Construction to anyone seeking excellent work done at a fair price
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleAs I stated in the previous box, the job was well done. Connolly & Sons Tile and Marble worked quickly, were very fair and cared greatly about the finished product. They wanted their work to reflect their ability and I can assure you it does so. The newly installed tile floor looks amazing!
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleOverall I was very happy with Connolly and Sons. They worked at a pretty decent pace, were courteous and punctual, and did a pretty good job at paying attention to detail and requests. Just one exception to that, where I'm going to have to fix it one way or another. Because I ended up having to go in to work, they had to hurry to finish this area, and I'm not exactly thrilled about how it came out
- Stoneridge Flooring DesignFire place, carpeting in several rooms, floor wood and ceramic tiles, and kitchen back splash. All are excellent and look great. There was not one project that was less than perfect. One small issue did occur. They came out with no questions asked to replace.
- Sovereign FlooringThe service went excellent. They came out as scheduled. They were knowledgeable, friendly and very responsive to all my questions.
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleThey came out and gave us an estimate - we agreed to the terms - the next day they started. It only took a couple of days to completely makeover that bathroom. I will be using them again for other rooms in my home.
- GreenStick LLCMy wife and I shopped around and extensively discussed what exactly we wanted in our flooring. We had narrowed down the flooring choice, and the installation provider we thought could offer the best quality product, service, and price. After a friend recommended David and Korina Jones of GreenStick for another emergency service, we inquired about their services for our flooring and some other remodeling ideas. After sharing our specific ideas, not only did they share with us our options, but took the time to take us and show us some ideas and flooring products that we hadn't considered. We either didn't know they were available or considered them out of our budget. We immediately decided to contract GreenStick, and within a few days they were installing our new hardwood and travertine tile. They handpicked each tile and strategically placed each one so we could enjoy the best pieces in the best possible position and lighting. The same attention to detail was evident in the placement of the hardwood planks out of each box. Each day was finished with the cleaning of construction debris. Overall, not only was the service impeccable, the price of the service competitive with the large retailers, but we feel the pride in their work far exceeded our expectations. With this project complete, we will definitely be using GreenStick on the extensive remodeling of our basement and other projects in the near future. I can't say enough to recommend these folks for any of your construction or remodeling needs. If you would like to enjoy our before and after pictures, we would be glad to share them
- Stoneridge Flooring DesignThey did a good job but the product price was fairly expensive. The workers cleaned up as they went and they were very easy to work with.
Flooring Contractors in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Floors Plus Nixa is a complete flooring and bathroom remodeling store. We sell and install all types of flooring Carpet, Tile, Wood, luxury Vinyl Plank from new construction to remodeling. We build complete custom showers and complete bathroom remodels. We also do carpet restretching as well as all types of flooring repairs Best Price and Best Service and the Best InstallationRecent Review:The service was wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone. They were within the market price.J T.
- Business Description:Artisan Floors specializes in hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining and finishing as well as installation of engineered hardwood, vinyl plank, laminate, and tile. Here at Artisan Floors we are locally owned and operated serving Springfield, MO and surrounding areasRecent Review:It was wonderful. They were professional, on time and the quality of work was good.Anne H.
- Business Description:Floor covering installer with an experience installing hardwood,Laminate/Luxury vinyl tile, ceramic tile and much more. Able to install transitions,trim and baseboards as well. Adept at inspecting properties and giving feedback to homeowners before installing. Capable of removal, cleaning and any floor prep, measuring spaces and helping homeowners make the right decisions for their homes. HIGHLIGHTS:ability to install multiple products, strong attention to detail, physically fit and a fast w..Recent Review:It was really good. They did a really great job. They got it done super fast.Matt T.
- Business Description:We have been installing Floors Since 1978! We specialize in luxury vinyl plank, hardwoods and laminate floors. We do both new installations and repair work to your existing floors. We are also certified instructors and a licensed hardwood floor inspector. Below is a quick list of our accreditation and certifications: Member of the National Wood Flooring Association Since 1999 Member of the National Tile Council of America Certified Master Pergo Installer Certified through Wilsonart Lamin..Recent Review:Nick went above and beyond my expectations! I was so fortunate to have hired him with the expertise he has. My flooring is beautiful and he did extra things that I hadn’t even known I needed. He is professional, personable, and very trustworthy.Janice C.
- Business Description:Thanks for checking out KD Signature Construction! My name is Kody and I am the owner/operator. I have 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction and have 7 years of experience in Residential Construction. I believe this is what the Lord has lead me to do, helping people with what I know best. Looking forward to working with youRecent Review:KD Signature Construction delivered excellent results in a timely manner. The KD crew went above and beyond to assure my project specifications were achieved on time and on budget. I highly recommend.David R.
- Business Description:Hi, my name is David Herr I have been involved in home remodeling since 1984. I have thousands of satisfied customers because I value your home as If it were mine , and treat it with TLC . ThanksRecent Review:They did a great job. They showed up on time and they cleaned up after themselves.KATHY E.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Temple Remodeling and Repairs has done everything from minor plumbing repairs to full-scale remodels. We do paint, drywall, minor electric, baseboard and trim, flooring, tile, etc. We are licensed and insured and tackle every job as if it were our own home. We have 6 years experience between the two of us and provide 1 year warranties on all services. Let us make your house a homeRecent Review:Came on date and time scheduled. Very professional and courteous. Quality work including installation, painting and sealing of baseboards. Very nice work. Friendly and good work ethic.Sandra W.
- Business Description:T & S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services is a locally owned small business, established in 1987 by Terry Sorrell, offering home maintenance solutions to suit every budget throughout Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We are your one stop shop to for all your home maintenance needs. We can help with your “Honey Do” List, regular maintenance, home repairs, remodels, room additions, porches, and decks. No job is too big or small. Give us a call for your free quote today. Plumbing..Recent Review:I own a 100-year-old craftsman and had a room requiring a flooring transition on my original wood floors, a closet door frame install, recessed lighting, and a fan installation. T & S went above and beyond. They looked for vintage flooring to match and customized the old-fashioned trim to match perfectly - no easy task b/c this trim and flooring type is no longer made. They smoothed and prepped the wall (plaster/lathe/wallpaper - difficult to work with) for me in areas not related to the lighting installation, knowing I’d be painting soon. Fast, friendly, and professional service. They were prepared with all supplies. They cleaned and organized the work space thoroughly before leaving every day they were there (2-3 days). They were responsive and straightforward throughout the project, gave helpful advice when I asked, and sought out ways to save me money. The transformation was major and i’m very happy with the resultsAmber D.
- Business Description:Flooring. Decking. Windows. Doors. Drywall. Paint.Recent Review:Fantastic, on time quick, great quality...Cleaned up and great price!Jacob M.
Deals in Reeds Spring for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
flooring installation in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- GreenStick LLC519 Ance Creek Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- GreenStick LLC
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate302 N Water St
Newburgh, New York
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Olson building and design187 Salem Rd
- Olson building and design
- Pankovits Construction123 Chinkapin Ln.
Kimberling City, Missouri
- Pankovits Construction
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION