How much does it cost to snake a main line? We’ve outlined all the details you need to know to clear any clogs and get things moving again.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Granby, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Granby
- A to Z plumbing and heatingMike was really great!! He worked his butt off and took care of my issues with my water line. I would use him again and without hesitation!! Very professional and friendly worker! I will use Mike next time. A to Z is an amazing company.
- Split Oak Handyman Services LLCGreat service, very professional, completed the job very efficiently, the job was extremely well done. He took my vision and made it a reality!
- Wald PlumbingThe first job went great! Curtis and his brother worked me in this past winter and got my busted water line fixed right up. They were both very polite, kept me informed along the way and did a great job. Price was fair. Job #2, not so well. I phoned and left a voice message requesting a return call a week ago today, no return call. I text on Thursday (4 days ago), no answer. Called again Saturday 4/30/22, left another voice message requesting a return call even if they don’t want the job. This is Monday, 5/2/22….. no call. Time to find someone else �
- MVP plumbingGreat. Showed up day after contacting like they said they would. Found our problem within 5 minutes of being here. Had the pipe removed and replaced the same day. Will definitely be using for any other plumbing needs.
- MVP plumbingMVP was excellent! They were very kind and professional to help with our drain problems and we really appreciate their hard work. Will use them from now on for all our plumbing projects and issues.
- MVP plumbingFirst off Edward went above and beyond with his workmanship. Right on time, very knowledgeable and friendly. Reasonably priced. Found my go-to plumbing company!
- MVP plumbingMVP was great! Friendly and knowledgeable. I called around for quotes but MVP gave me the fairest price for sewer replacement. Wasn’t sure what to expect so I’m thankful they took the time to explain it to me. Very professional and not pushy like other plumbers I’ve dealt with. I would definitely hire again
- Wald PlumbingTHIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE. Curtis Wald of Wald plumbing is not to be trusted. DO NOT USE THIS PLUMBER. I and my wife tried to use him for a bathroom plumbing and remodeling job due to an old home with a bad leak and bad floors. He showed up to our initial estimate appointment several hours late but gave us an excuse. We accepted it and took him on as the contractor after he gave us what I thought at the time was a fair estimate. We paid up front 650.00 that he needed to start which was roughly a 1/3 of his labor he was going to charge us. He also said the job would take Tues - Thurs and possibly Friday. He then was late to meet us at Home Depot a couple of days later to buy the parts he needed before starting the job and we had to drag out our whole day before he finally arrived after telling us he would be free that day anytime. He also has no work truck (unlike what his picture shows) and we were forced to haul all the supplies back in our SUV. He then no showed on his first scheduled day of work after telling us he would be there in the afternoon. He was then late on his second day of work and only got in 1 hour before having to leave to get more tools then did not return until almost 5 hours later saying he got in a wreck ( which we could not see any damage to his car) and then worked for another 1 hour and 20 minutes and called it a day. He promised the following day to be there by 9:00 am. He was not and left a text message and 11:58 saying he was running late. At 11:59 I fired him and told him to give us back 365.00 of the money we gave for only 2 1/2 hours of work. We were still willing to pay him 285.00 out of the 650.00 we paid up front for the work he did do which is based off his competitors rate. He refused to give us our money back. I and my wife took off a combined 20 hours off of our job for this to get done and only about 3 hours of work out of him. I am now in the process of taking him to small claims court which we have little hope of resolution. This person is incompetent and has no communication or time management skills. He has negative reviews on Angies list too. The reviews that are negative and state he does not communicate and does not show up when he is supposed to, or phone calls go straight to voice mail NEED TO BE BELIEVED. I am truly warning everyone do not fall for the positive reviews this guy is not to be truste
- Able Plumbing & Remodeling, IncPlumber went over the home inspection report with me and checked and addressed each item and gave me a price for each item. He suggested that I purchase a toilet that he would install for me, which saved me a little money?very much appreciated. They (plumber + assistant) worked very quickly and efficiently to get the jobs done, and actually finished in less time than they had estimated, and charged for actual time spent. I was kept informed each step of the way on what they found and how it was fixed. They were very knowledgable about the correct way things should be installed to bring things up to code
- Haven CraftsmanshipExcellent ! Nathan is a talented trim carpenter, very professional and detail oriented and clean and courteous. He also completed minor electrical (hanging lights, etc.) work and other general maintenance repair work as needed. We highly recommend him and Haven Craftsmanship for any quality carpentry and service work needed
Last update on May 6, 2022
Plumbers in Granby
Deals in Granby for Plumbing
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Remodeling jobs range widely in types and sizes, so every DIYer should have these tools for remodeling to tackle just about any project.
Guarding your home's plumbing from the elements and decay is a fairly simple and affordable process that can inevitably save you hundreds of dollars.
Find Plumbers in
- Pierce City,
- Webb City,
- Carl Junction,
Plumbers in Granby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
Granby, Missouri 64844
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- Certified Water & Mold Restoration, LLC3902 South Leroy Court
Springfield, Missouri 65807
- Chad's Handyman Service, llc26571 Highway A
Stella, Missouri 64867
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Crawfords Fencing and Dirt Work23051 S 705 RD
Wyandotte, Oklahoma 74370
- Certified Water & Mold Restoration, LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Green Advantage Plumbing2401 E 32nd St 10-137
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Green Advantage Plumbing
- J Builders LLC7910 Cl 172
Carthage, Missouri 64836
- J Builders LLC
- K C HEATING & AIR1615 MILITARY AVE
Baxter Springs, Kansas 66713
- K C HEATING & AIR
- Next Generation Gaylen Plumbing2030 S. Main St
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- Next Generation Gaylen Plumbing
- Pettry Plumbing Heating & AirPO Box 2672
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Pettry Plumbing Heating & Air
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services1475 N. West Ave
Springfield, Missouri 65802
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services
Plumbers that service Granby
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.