Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Branson, MO
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Branson
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCWe cannot even begin to express our gratitude for Mintex. We live in the Kansas City area and have a rental cabin in Stonebridge (Branson West, MO). A drain problem in the cabin's washing machine was discovered late in the afternoon on June 30th. We had guests due to arrive on July 2 for the 4th of July weekend. We were in a panic!! Several people suggested Mintex Appliance Repair. I called. Jodie answered and said they were overbooked but she would see what she could do. She called back and said they were able to find a spot for us!! Chris fixed the machine and all is well. I highly recommend Mintex, not only for their service to customers but their kindness on the phone. I have never met them but now have them on "speed dial”!! Thank you, thank you Mintex!
- Service TodayAlways returned phone calls promptly, told me where to find model number on the stove, ordered element and installed it. Was on time, came when he said he would and even labeled the breaker for the stove, something the electrician should have done when he installed the box.
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServiceTechnician Kristie made a phone courtesy call before showing up on time and went right to work diagnosing and repairing the problem.
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServiceAlex arrived on schedule. Was efficient in determining problem. Was very pleasant and polite while carrying on conversation.
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServiceThey did a very good job. They fixed my dryer in a timely and professional manner and they provided a good service for me. I will definitely use them again in the future.
- DKC ServicePerfect. Called Jenn Air, who in turn made the appointment with DKC as an authorized service provider, who in turn called me for an exact time. Service person was very professional, through, ordered a replacement part, and charges were very reasonable. What more can you ask for?
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCIn a new home with a home warranty purchased with Home Warranty out of Rock Rapids, IA (that will be another review - buyer beware). Our refrigerator went out - called Home Warranty and it was our luck that Mintex was contracted to come out for the repair. Chris Dildot and his staff were professional, on time and a pleasure to work with. Chris ordered the parts (it did a week and not Mintex's fault)...fixed the fridge, good as new. All was good. - 5 days later, our dishwasher has gone out....Mintex again and I will review on a separate review
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCEverything went fine, except for a minor connection failure showing up which was taken care of immediately and at no cost to me. Chris and Jodi even gave me two different tips that saved service calls on other issues; one a safety button that we had activated on the dryer and the other a filter problem (clogged) on the washer; a filter I didn't even know existed. I highly recommend this company and now have them on my cell phone contact list to call when I have appliance issues in the future
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCMintex Appliance Repair was highly recommended to me by another Angies List electrical repair service in the Branson area, Lightspeed Electric. Mr. Didlot's wife Cyndi returned my first contact call same morning, asked pertinent information and called back same day to say the part had to be ordered and they would call back 2-3 days to set up scheduled repair visit. Mr. Didlot was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.After repair of the oven element, he also removed the oven door so I could clean the inner glass. I was so happy to have a cleaned and WORKING oven again. I highly recommend Mintex Appliance Service to anyone in need of quick, expert appliance repair. Will definitely use them in the future
- Ozark RefrigerationThey are really good. They are excellent. They are hard to get hold of sometimes. They are refrigeration experts and they do excellent work with that. We use another company for just general simple things but when we can get Ozark Refrigeration, we get them. They usually get out here pretty. They are the ones we turn to if we have anything seriously wrong. They are real good about fixing things that are torn up
Appliance Repair Experts in Branson
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:We service all major brands of residential appliances. Billing options on case by case basis.Recent Review:<p>This service was performed at our Lake Condo that is approximately 4 hours from our home and in a fairly remote area that this company typically gets to about once a week. When they learned we were planning to come down for a weekend stay they returned to the area although they weren't planning to for another week. </p> <p><br /></p> <p>Technician made arrangements directly with our property manager to get access to our unit and was able to diagnose and repair our appliance for the minimum service charge of $75.00.</p> <br /John W.
- Business Description:I have been in the handyman business for a couple yrs mostly in the West Texas area. Recently moved back closer to home in the Kissee Mills area and decided to continue my work in this area. I can cover anything from painting, minor remodels, lawn care, bush hogging, installation of appliances, siding repair and numerous other things.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance of Springfield, we believe that repairing the appliances in your home is only the very beginning of the job and while it is an important one, it is not everything we want to do. We strive to deliver a superior service to all of our customers by taking the extra steps needed to fully protect their home. When you work with our team, you can trust that you will be working with expert technicians who take pride in the cleanliness of their work; that pride is reflected in how we trea..Recent Review:This was the second time this same wire had burned out. THIS time it was fixed correctly. I won't be calling the antecedent company back again for any service calls. This company definitely gets my vote for future businessAl J.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Cook's Appliance Sales & Svc, Cooks Appliance. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Price was good. We didn't need one with all the extras and that is hard to find now. Also wanted black so I was limited in all the other stores. Plus the delivery date was a week or more away and I needed it now. They delivered the same day and set it all up; installed the ice maker and changed the handles on the doors. They took the old refrigerator away as part of their service. Very nice and helpful people working in the storeMelody R.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured contracting company that provides heating and cooling services, which include but are not limited to: maintenance, repairs and installations to clients in the Springfield-Branson Metropolitan area. At Redeemed Heating and cooling we have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Although Redeemed only been servicing Springfield-Branson Metropolitan since 2013, our family was serving it since 1989. At Redeemed Heating and Cooling our motto is Done right, Done f..Recent Review:Justin and his guys did an amazing job, they arrived a little early, in the pouring freezing rain and got my new unit installed. He has the best prices and warranty out of all the companies I called, and was able to have my heat and ac fixed the day after my old unit went out. Professionalism was through the roof, they cleaned up their mess, they were little blue booties through my house so they didnt track anything, they stayed and let me know every step of the process and even checked back after a couple weeks. I couldnt be happierShelbie W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Very happy with them. If they don't have a preferred vendor in your area who can handle your repair, you can hire whomever you want. Important: you must get an approval from them before you hire the vendor if you want the service covered. You pay the vendor directly for the work and email Complete Protection a copy of the receipt; they reimburse you within 30 days as promised. I've used them three times over the past year and everything went smoothly. They reimburse me on time and are easy to deal with over the phoneAndrea C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Deals in Branson for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Branson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Essary's Refrigeration & AppliancePO Box 1426
Forsyth, Missouri 65653
- Essary's Refrigeration & Appliance
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Service Today1014 S 3rd St
Ozark, Missouri 65721
- Service Today