Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Branson, MO
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Branson
- Keyes Garage DoorsHighly recommended. He is on time, did a great job, personable and reasonable. Will definitely use his company again.
- Boone County Overhead DoorEach time I call, he responds quickly and schedules time to take a look at the problem. The second time he came, in January 2014, he needed a part to make the repair but was able to apply a short term fix so that I could use the door. This was very good because it was in the midst of a cold winter and I like to use my garage when it is that cold. He is always polite, professional and courteous
- Keyes Garage DoorsOur garage door stopped working on Saturday night so we wanted it repaired over the weekend without spending a ton of money. We called him late Saturday night, received a call on Sunday, and he was able to be here Sunday evening. He was very professional and personable. He told us the price up front and that is exactly what we were charged. It also did not take him long to get the job finished. We also were not charged extra for him to come on the weekend
- Greene County Garage DoorsThey did an excellent job. This was my first time using their service. They were on time and got the work done in a timely manner. They were able to add the new garage door opener so it would work the way I wanted it to on short notice. There were no unexpected issues with the service, they did exactly what they said they would do. I would highly recommend them, they were great to work with
- Keyes Garage DoorsCalled. Answered professionally. Asked if I could get by until tomorrow. Replied yes. Made appt for next day after quoting the cost for the service. Arrived right on time next day and completed the job.
- Keyes Garage DoorsI called Bill on Thursday afternoon to set up an appointment to look at the garage. He came over in 2 hours and didn't charge us a dime for coming over; telling us what was wrong and giving us the estimate. After giving me three options, I chose to replace the door. He came over on Friday before the appointed time. He worked steadily for 5 hours. The work he did was excellent. The door he recommended was so much better than the one we had and at a reasonable price. I couldn't be more pleased! He did a fantastic job and I would recommend him to anyone. He's a businessman of integrity and trustworthiness. I believe you will find what I say to be true if you have him do work for you
Garage Door Companies in Branson
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:We also offer whole home inspections ( Building process, New home, Pre-owned home) and septic/sewer inspections and evaluations for real estate transactions. Water quality testing is included with septic/sewer evaluations and inspection
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:Our "only" negative comment about Ground Zero Shelters is that they do not come to a persons residence to give the sales pitch and demonstration. You must go to their showroom or see their product at a home show. This being said, we were extremely happy with the sales experience, reminders and installation of our shelter. They called about 10 days prior to the installation for a reminder, their installers called the day before and the morning of the installation to remind us that they would be at our home at the designated time. They showed up as promised and were completed with the installation in less than 1 1/2 hours time! Thank you Ground ZeroTony & Cindy F.
- Business Description:40+ years experience in carpentry and remodeling, residential and commercialRecent Review:extremely fair and honest provider who does stand up work at a very fair price. Did everything he stated and more without even charging unless it was necessary. Was great about getting the items needed and letting me pay all at the same time. I will never use anyone elseJoanie B.
- Business Description:Lever Door is a small business operating out of Harrison, AR with six years of experience. We serve the local and surrounding areas in a professional and timely manner. We offer services such as maintenance, repair, and new install. We strive to be honest and dependable and maintain customer satisfaction by doing good work. Give us a call and ask about our yearly maintenance program that keeps your door and motor running in it's best capacity at a discounted rate. We look forward to serving o..
- Business Description:No trip fee and free estimates with up front pricing with no surprises when you get the bill. Our service truck is stocked with parts and most problems will be fixed in one trip. Additional DBA - Keyes Enterprises Garage Door Division, LLCRecent Review:One of the springs on our garage door separated (which essentially trapped my car inside) so I went straight to Angie's List for reviews. Mr. Keyes was the first person I called and he answered right away saying he should be able to fit me in the same day. Thankfully, he was here by 3:30 with all his tools and equipment. When he was done he explained how the system worked and I could see he had even oiled everything. I did not have a handle on the inside of the garage door so he pulled out a recycled one and put it on for free in case I ever needed to manually open the garage door again. He was very professional and polite and I appreciate so much that he would take the time to come out the same day! <br /Jeanette C.
- Business Description:3S Garage Door Service provides quality work with great customer service at an affordable price. We service & install both residential and commercial garage doors. Proudly serving the Ozarks with over 26 years experience
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated business specializing in home remodel and repair. The owner has over 20 years of experience in the construction field . We are a small company that typically employs two to three personnel. We also work with sub-contractors when the job requirements are outside our trade capabilities or to be timely in completing large projects. Typically, small projects are completed then paid in full upon customer approval of the work. Larger projects require a minimu..
- Business Description:This field should include details about your business that are not listed in other fields, like number of employees, sub-contracting, billing procedures, special promotions and financing options.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Branson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
Sedalia, Missouri 65301
- Haulotte Construction Services
- Keyes Garage Doors259 Southview Dr
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Keyes Garage Doors
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
Waynesville, Missouri 65583
- Stable Homes, LLC