When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCWe cannot even begin to express our gratitude for Mintex. We live in the Kansas City area and have a rental cabin in Stonebridge (Branson West, MO). A drain problem in the cabin's washing machine was discovered late in the afternoon on June 30th. We had guests due to arrive on July 2 for the 4th of July weekend. We were in a panic!! Several people suggested Mintex Appliance Repair. I called. Jodie answered and said they were overbooked but she would see what she could do. She called back and said they were able to find a spot for us!! Chris fixed the machine and all is well. I highly recommend Mintex, not only for their service to customers but their kindness on the phone. I have never met them but now have them on "speed dial”!! Thank you, thank you Mintex!
- Service TodayAlways returned phone calls promptly, told me where to find model number on the stove, ordered element and installed it. Was on time, came when he said he would and even labeled the breaker for the stove, something the electrician should have done when he installed the box.
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServiceThey did a very good job. They fixed my dryer in a timely and professional manner and they provided a good service for me. I will definitely use them again in the future.
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServiceAlex arrived on schedule. Was efficient in determining problem. Was very pleasant and polite while carrying on conversation.
- Cook's Appliance Sales & ServiceTechnician Kristie made a phone courtesy call before showing up on time and went right to work diagnosing and repairing the problem.
- DKC ServicePerfect. Called Jenn Air, who in turn made the appointment with DKC as an authorized service provider, who in turn called me for an exact time. Service person was very professional, through, ordered a replacement part, and charges were very reasonable. What more can you ask for?
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLC.Chris and his wife Cyndi were both very professional, courteous and helpful from the first contact with them via phone thru the service performed. Chris checked the dryer out and could not find anything leaking. He then checked out the washer on his own accord.Chris is a man of integrity. He was honest and explained after checking both the washer and dryer he found nothing wrong with either. This dryer is at my Lake home and I was not present when it was serviced by my choice. His communication was outstanding. He came on the scheduled appointment day and time. Chris charged only a service call fee for his efforts. I will absolutely use him in the future for any repair needs and would highly recommend him to others in need of his services
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCHe’s a young man who knows his business. He did excellent work. He even gave a thirty day warranty if anything did not work out. He has a very nice personality and was easy to talk to about the things that were wrong. I could tell at first impression that he was very trustworthy. He is the first guy I would call if I had another problem
- Ozarks Home MaintenanceHe came to fix problem with upright freezer, but he also looked at my indoor fridge/freezer when I mentioned it did not stay at the same temperature as the upright one. I have used him before to fix my washing machine and also used him to fix an ongoing problem with a theatre washing machine that other people have failed to adequately fix. Always exceptional service
- Mintex Expert Appliance Service LLCEverything went fine, except for a minor connection failure showing up which was taken care of immediately and at no cost to me. Chris and Jodi even gave me two different tips that saved service calls on other issues; one a safety button that we had activated on the dryer and the other a filter problem (clogged) on the washer; a filter I didn't even know existed. I highly recommend this company and now have them on my cell phone contact list to call when I have appliance issues in the future
Appliance Repair Experts in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:I have been in the handyman business for a couple yrs mostly in the West Texas area. Recently moved back closer to home in the Kissee Mills area and decided to continue my work in this area. I can cover anything from painting, minor remodels, lawn care, bush hogging, installation of appliances, siding repair and numerous other things.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Cook's Appliance Sales & Svc, Cooks Appliance. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance of Springfield, we believe that repairing the appliances in your home is only the very beginning of the job and while it is an important one, it is not everything we want to do. We strive to deliver a superior service to all of our customers by taking the extra steps needed to fully protect their home. When you work with our team, you can trust that you will be working with expert technicians who take pride in the cleanliness of their work; that pride is reflected in how we trea..
- Business Description:We service all major brands of residential appliances. Billing options on case by case basis.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured contracting company that provides heating and cooling services, which include but are not limited to: maintenance, repairs and installations to clients in the Springfield-Branson Metropolitan area. At Redeemed Heating and cooling we have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Although Redeemed only been servicing Springfield-Branson Metropolitan since 2013, our family was serving it since 1989. At Redeemed Heating and Cooling our motto is Done right, Done f..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
Deals in Reeds Spring for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
appliance repair services in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy977 Branson Hills Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- JG Home & Lawn services
- JG Home & Lawn services
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair