Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Get matched with top fence companies in Preston, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Preston
- Liberty Fence CompanyThe fence was installed quickly and works well. He was mindful of installing in such away that the dog couldn't get around the fence. He communicated well, and adjusted the bid when the shape of our yard necessitated a change in plan.
- Rolling Green Fencing IncNick and his guys were really great. The fence looks great and is very sturdy. I got home just as they were finishing up and they were very polite and helpful. The only downside is the time it took to get responses to my phone messages. It often took up to a week to get a reply which got a bit frustrating. However, they showed up right on time both to give us the initial estimate (which ended up being about $100 higher than the end price - always nice!!), to measure everything out the day before, and to put the fence in. They finished ahead of their time estimate which is also always appreciated!! I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone who's looking for a reasonably priced and quality fencing project
- Eckert ConstructionThey are friendly and knowledgeable. We kind of knew them already, so that is why we used them. He showed up when he said he would and he was professional.
- ABC Fence CompanyRyan offered the best estimate on my fencing job. He was typically very responsive, and once the day came to install the fence was on time and efficient. No surprises. Would definitely use ABC Fence again for a future fencing job.
- Reecer Remodeling & DrywallJeremy is a perfectionist. At the end of putting a second coat of paint on he was walking around with a brush and can looking for any mistakes. He also did extra work not bid to get the job done right. Very easy to work with. He also explained why he did certain things as he went along. Very pleased with the work
- The Fence ProsWe had a cedar privacy fence installed about 4 years ago. I provided pictures and ideas of what I wanted and Tim, the owner, was very thorough in communicating exactly what we wanted and the cost before the project started. The crew was polite, hard working and left our yard clean of any debris. We had them come back this month to do some maintenance work like securing a few boards, fixing a post, etc. and, again, were very, very happy with the quality of work and professionalism of the staff. We got several bids and, although they were not the cheapest (but were not out of line, either), we went with Fence Pro's due toTim's personality, good communication and professionalism. Very glad we did. I would highly recommend them
- Marcus Quam Construction LLCMarcus is meticulous. Getting small details right shows that he takes pride in his work. Marcus added a butler's pantry to our kitchen where an unused desk used to be. He also pulled out overhead cabinets that cut the kitchen in half visually (and were real head-bangers). When he pulled out back splash on the walls because of reconfiguring items, the was very careful to create sharp, clean edges and made sure the walls and soffit were all in pristine condition and ready for new paint. He worked with me on making the new pantry match the existing pantry - which meant that he had to construct an entry door from scratch. He did all the framing for the new pantry and all the drywall work and got it ready for us to paint. He did a fantastic job of joining the new pantry walls to the existing textured ceiling - in such a way that we didn't even have to touch-up the ceiling. He coordinated with the electrical contractor (Matson Electric) and timing of multiple phases of wiring and finishing work so both could be efficient. His trim work is impeccable - the joints are tight and he worked with existing imperfections in existing walls to make sure his work matched up perfectly. He always arrived when he said he would and at the end of each day you couldn't even tell he had been there because of he clean-up. When the project was completed it actually came in a couple hundred dollars UNDER budget. I have recommended Marcus Quam to neighbors. They've hired him for various projects, too and report similar satisfaction with his work
- ABC Fence CompanyA few months ago my fence was partially blown down in a big storm. I tried calling so many different companies, and nobody would come look at the fence. I contacted ABC through their website after reading a couple reviews on here, and he not only called me back but actually followed through. The fence looks great; the gate is easy to use for the first time. Highly recommend
- C L McCaleb Builder & Son LLCThe work was done in a timely manner. The were polite and professional. The always cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with the result. One issue came up where three new windows didn't fit the old openings. We are very glad that they are not just window installers, but builders. The result was better than the original
- Liberty Fence CompanyHe was only 1 of 2 businesses that returned my phone call looking for an estimate. He scheduled an appointment promptly and delivered my estimate on time as well. We contracted service with him and he delivered and installed our fence on the days he had promised. He was very thorough. He pays attention to detail, cleans up after himself. I would DEFINITELY recommend him
Fencing Contractors in Preston
- Business Description:Inhouse design of one of a kind custom homes. exceptional value,unique features,hands on construction by family owned business. Customer satisfaction ultimate goal.Recent Review:Top notch from start to finish. I cannot imagine being happier with any other builder. If you get the opportunity to see a Heartwood Homes house in the new homes showcase, check it out. He creates beautiful new homes to the specifications of the buyer. No cookie cutter standards layouts. All his homes are 100% original and unique. Jay Burke drew multiple custom home plans for us to review, and was very easy to work with. Build quality was far above average. He knows all the sub-contractors in town and is very picky with who he alloys to work on his homes. His guidance and advice was invaluable. Outcome of the final product was above expectations and our home is of better quality than all other in the development, but for a better price. Jay Burke paid for an energy audit and our home was far above average for new home energy efficiency. We feel fortunate to have a beautiful home to raise our family in. Thank you tremendously Heartwood HomesSteve C.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br..Recent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern MinnesotaCesar M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Excellent selection of quality exercise and fitness classes. Specifically "Plioxing", pilates, F.I.T. and kick boxing. <br />Peter M.
- Business Description:I am a home repair & services specialist. My usual answer to your repair problem will be, "I can fix that" or "I can do that" or "I can build that." I usually work alone, but have manpower available if we need it
- Business Description:Valley Home Improvement is a family owned full service lumberyard. We carry one of the largest inventory's in the area and offer FREE DELIVERY on 1 of our 2 boom trucks. Valley Home Improvement has a very knowledgeable staff of 5 with many years experience. New homes, pole sheds, windows, decking, siding, roofing, cabinets and everything in between. Stop by and let us show you what we have to offe
- Business Description:Handymn LLC is a family owned company started from the idea that many people need help fixing a household problem, finishing or starting a project, or seeing their vision of a clean and organized home come true. As a localized, small family business, we offer prices and communication throughout that bigger or specialized business just can't offer. We are an all-in-one solution to issues and projects that go beyond one type of trade. Whether you need help building some shelves, fixing a plumbi..
- Business Description:Jack of all trades handyman services. I offer lower prices because I have low overhead costs. I don't get paid until your happy. I am a skilled tradesman for the Army Corp of engineers full time but I have a very flexible schedule which allows me to devote 3 days a week or more on my side business. I use other skilled craftsman and laborers when needed depending on the job. I work with clients budgets and both parties always leave happy
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated business. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.Recent Review:Very detailed and informative. Knows is are and provided documentation to assist with a claim for window repair <br />Walter F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Find fence companies in
- Spring Valley
- Rushford Village
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
fence companies in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION
- FINAL CUT CONSTRUCTION6241 SHETLAND DR NW
- FINAL CUT CONSTRUCTION
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Rochester Athletic Club3100 19th St NW
- Rochester Athletic Club
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- tpr services unlimited llc
- VALLEY HOME IMPROVEMENT1020 INDUSTRIAL DR
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- VALLEY HOME IMPROVEMENT