If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Preston, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Preston
- American WaterworksWork was performed to spec and work area was cleaned up and landscape was returned to previous state before work was performed. Lawn was protected by plywood sheets while the excavator traveled across the yard.
- Lowell Russell ConcreteWe are remodelling our entire basement and adding hydro-radiant heat. We decided to have a decorative concrete floor in lieu of tile. Lowell first gave us a description of all the possible options for decorative concrete and how they differ in cost and appearance. He had a very large photo album of previous work he showed us on his touchpad. He then gave us several days to consider what we wanted. We decided on grey colored concrete with grid cuts for a result that would look like a tiled floor. His crew arrived, laid a wire fiber mesh for reinforcing on top of the radiant heat tubes and poured 3 inches of 45,000 PSI colored concrete. After hardening they applied 2 coats of sealant. A week later his team returned and snaped a grid with chalk on the floor. After consulting with us and making some changes they made cuts and filled them with grout. A few days later they returned and add a few more cuts that we wanted, cleaned and double checked the grout before applying a final coat of sealant. We only had one issue. We had told our plumber many times that we would not be using an insert for our shower and planned to use the concrete as the floor for the shower. However, the plumber built a box around the drain, so Lowell's crew assumed we had changed our minds and were going to use an insert without double checking with us. Since we are not using a general contractor, the only real person to blame was ourselves. Never-the-less, Lowell gave us a discount on the cuts to ensure goodwill. I found Lowell to be very professional and passionate about his business. I would definitely recommend his company for any concrete work read less
- Affordable Concrete IncBrad and his crew did an excellent job replacing our 3-stall wide concrete driveway. Work was done with great attention to detail and to exacting specifications. We really like our driveway now...waited several years and saved up enough to cover it this year, since we knew replacing it was not going to be cheap, no matter the provider we went with. Much easier to clear the snow with driveway panels that are level with each other... Only negatives would be cost (but I was willing to pay extra than other providers to make sure the job was done right), not being able to pay with a credit card, and not being able to use e-mail as primary form of communication read less
- DOYLE CONNER COWe are very happy with the results of the project. They dug up the existing clay under the driveway and replaced it with gravel and rebar. The took the time to lay out the forms for the new driveway so that is has curved edges and looks really nice. They have a lot of equipment and a large crew so they were able to get the entire project done in 4 days. Chad was very responsive to calls I made about the project and always returned my calls the same day if he wasn't in the office when I called read less
- Bill McCann Concrete, LLPHe is definitely the best you can get. I am hiring him again. He is busy, but well worth it. Tops in my book!
- Affordable Concrete IncI had received 5 bids and their bid was the highest. I don?t know as to how they can call themselves as affordable. I didn?t use their services only because of their price. I have seen some of their work and they do nice work. It?s just that it wasn?t affordable. They quoted $7300 for the job. We had to remove some of the trees. The winter is coming and so we will have issue with the snow. That?s why I couldn?t have a hold on the driveway and I couldn?t wait. They were very professional, polite, courteous and respectful. We asked questions and they described exactly how they would do the job. They told us as to how it would look and things like that. They know about concrete and they know their business. Their responsiveness was excellent. Their punctuality was very good and so was their professionalism. I would call them back for another quote. I would be interested in finding out if they would fall in line with other companies for a different job. However, I don?t think it would work right now with concrete read less
- Affordable Concrete IncBrad gave us a bid to fix the front steps and pour a patio extension out back to put a hot tub on. On the day of the work we asked for a second slab to poured on the other side of our back yard to put a shed on. All were done well, on time, on budget, and the guys left our yard clean and tidy. Nice guys, we would definitely hire them again read less
- B & K CONCRETE OF ROCHESTER INC.Very responsive to my calls and did great work and gave us the best bid. We are enjoying a smooth driveway that now angles away from the driveway instead of toward the house.
- MUDD BROTHERS CONCRETEEverything was good. We had no problem. The workers were excellent. They were extremely prompt. What stood out the most was their workmanship. We have had some cracks but they came back out and repaired them.
- Affordable Concrete IncBrad responded quickly to my request for an estimate. 2 days later they did the entire job in one day. They removed an ugly broken driveway in the middle of the yard. They replaced the old broken sidewalk from the street to the front of the house. They replace the old broken drive way from the street to the garage and they removed the useless side walk to from the street to the side of the house, with a winding sidewalk from the driveway to the house. Everything was done quickly, affordably and professionally. I plan to use them again very soon read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Preston
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below .. read lessRecent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job read lessDakota F.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee.. read lessRecent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to him read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:concrete contractorsRecent Review:They miscalculated the amount of mix needed and had to call for an additional load. I was charged extra for this even though the estimate was based on accurate measurements. There is one area where there job was a little sloppy. They were very professional and friendly. They did a good job of protecting the finishings such as window trim from damage read lessMike S.
- Business Description:Locally owned.
- Business Description:Pavers
- Business Description:SC Cement does all types of concrete and cement work NO JOB IS TOO SMALL
- Business Description:I am a home repair & services specialist. My usual answer to your repair problem will be, "I can fix that" or "I can do that" or "I can build that." I usually work alone, but have manpower available if we need it read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spring Valley
- Rushford Village
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
concrete contractors in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Complete Basement Systems
- DC Cement425 4th Ave NW
- DC Cement
- JIM CUMMINGS CONCRETE53375 270th ST
- JIM CUMMINGS CONCRETE
- MUDD BROTHERS CONCRETEPO BOX 9143
- MUDD BROTHERS CONCRETE
- ROCHESTER ASPHALT INC2904 County Road 15 SW
- ROCHESTER ASPHALT INC
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc60335 US Highway 12
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- tpr services unlimited llc