If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Preston, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Preston
- Better Yards & GardensPaul designed a attractive retaining wall system for a difficult area with a tuck under garage. The crew worked quickly and efficiently. They left the area clean and free of any debris.
- Bluhm Brothers Landscaping IncCouldn't have been more pleased with the quality, adherence to timelines and budget and overall exceeding our expectations!
- RUSKELL OUTDOOR SVCHe works with another company I'm using too. They worked pretty steady through about three weeks in November, and in the Spring they will do all the plantings. For now, it's part-way done. I would tell people that they are very creative, good suggestions, and they finished what they needed to do on time. In the Spring we hope to have more grading done and some concrete work. I need the driveway and a concrete parking pad done, and we'll probably build a workshop off to the side here
- Amazing Blades LandscapingThe company promptly returned my calls, gave me a true estimate, due to the company already servicing the property from prior owners. Ran down the estimate top to bottom. Price is very competitive with others. Very happy to be working with them.
- Jim Whiting Nursery & Garden CenterWe had a major job done four years ago that was $10,000. I will continue to use them. I don't necessarily see room for improvement with them.
- FAMILY TREE LANDSCAPE NURSERYThe job was excellent and it was good. They were very timely and listens to our requests. They did exactly what we asked them to do and they cleaned up nicely after their work. People can expect a good service with a fair price.
- The Treehouse Landscape & Garden CenterI am by default a "Do It Yourselfer" I had started this project the week before I called Todd for and estimate. It was one of the HOTTEST weekends of the year, silly me, I got heat exhaustion. It would be weeks before I would feel good enough to get back to this project. I was afraid I would lose my back yard if it rained too much. Todd I think saw the stress in my face, and was able to line up a crew for a little weekend work. Overall, there is nothing to complain about. I feel a little odd in that, but it's true! The job was done fast, with the best materials, and knowledgeable guys who seemed like they wouldn't do it if it wasn't being done right. I can't say I paid too little, but that said I surely didn't get a bad deal. I don't think I could have done the job myself for less money. The time and headache savings alone was well worth the cost. I WILL use Treehouse Landscape again in the future, for even bigger projects I have planned in the future. I will recommend them to friends and family
- CUSTOM RETAINING WALLS & LANDSCAPING INCThey arrived on time, made sure they knew the exact location of the patio and answered my questions before starting. The patio was installed in less than 4 hours despite all the work being done by hand due to the location. Clean up was excellent. They made sure I was happy before they left. Friendly and courteous from the estimate to the follow-up phone call
- Green Vista LandscapingTJ's team of three arrived on June 25th and did most of the new bed preparation in the back and removal of old, dead plantings. They returned on June 26th and finished the new plantings and did the leveling, grading and planting of new grass seed in the backyard area. They completed the cleaning of the old beds and added the hardwood bark mulch to all beds. They then cleaned up everything and left the yard with a very pristine look
- Berg’s Nursery & Landscape, LLCBernie, their landscape designer, is great. He is knowledgeable, efficient, personable, and friendly.
Landscapers in Preston
- Business Description:ground clearing, brush,shrubs,trees, dirt work for skid steer, land leveling ect.Recent Review:It went very well! It was Fast, quick and reliable!Matt C.
- Business Description:Liebenow Waterproofing is a Family owned business. We specialize in quality basement waterproofing. From unwanted water in your basement to relandscaping outside. We offer a $100 dollar discount to war veterans and senior citizenRecent Review:Justin did a great job. He knows all about sump pumps. He explained how he would proceed, and he completed the work in about 3 hours. I'm very happy with the result.Kristen O.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:I had them for 17 years, they started out good, but eventually they were unreliable, they would set up a time to come out and then they wouldn't show, this went on for years. I had an appt. for yesterday for aeration and grub control and weed control and none of them showed up. I would never ever use them agaiCindy O.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br..Recent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern MinnesotaCesar M.
- Business Description:KC Star is a small family oriented company owned and operated by Ken Carman. I am hands on and involved in every project. I have a very broad spectrum of experience with over 18 years in comercial and residential construction, Large and small project management and coordination, repair and maintenance there is very little that I have not handled. I take pride that my company only exists on referrals. I offer creative project planning and the utilize most current technology for efficent funct..Recent Review:He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We even went to Lowes to discuss further bathroom options for the remodel for my client. We were supposed to receive an email after Thanksgiving with an estimate for the remodel. I didn't get an estimate so I texted and asked when we should expect it. No response. I texted again a few days later saying we needed the estimate by Monday as we were going to gather other estimates as well. Again, no response. Not even a text saying he was too busy to take on the job or anything. I really liked Ken but the lack of response was really troubling to my client and myself as well. I'm sure he does great work if you can get a hold of him. <br /Angela N.
- Business Description:Roger and Sons LLC in Austin, MN has been proudly serving the area for over 40 years! Throughout our transformation over the past 40 years, our service offerings have changed from sod and dirt, to landscaping, and finally to asphalt paving. One thing that has always held constant is our commitment to quality. We still offer a variety of services including: • Blacktopping • Seal Coating • Snow Removal • Excavating • Pot Hole Repair • Pavement Striping • Grading Whether you need a new drivewa..
- Business Description:We at Landscaping Gurus are the actual Gurus of Landscaping in the Rochester, MN area. No job is too big or too small for us and our customers appreciate that. Any landscape you can imagine - we can create. Call us today, we will answer any of your questions
- Business Description:Pavers
- Business Description:Andre’s Arbor Artistree is a full-service tree trimming company. We offer everything from pruning and beautification of your trees to full service removal, grinding, and property grading. Ask For Details on FinancingRecent Review:I was not getting phone calls returned when I was trying to schedule the service. It was a little bit frustrating but they did a great job once they were here.Rich T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Spring Valley
- Rushford Village
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
Landscapers in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Creative Curb Appeal1086 Pendant Ln NW # 300
- Creative Curb Appeal
- FAMILY TREE LANDSCAPE NURSERY2580 75TH ST NE
- FAMILY TREE LANDSCAPE NURSERY
- Landscaping Gurus26 9th Ave NW
- Landscaping Gurus
- Outdoor Services Inc1725 1 Av SE
- Outdoor Services Inc
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Roger & Sons LLC3701 4th St NW
- Roger & Sons LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100