When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Preston, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Preston
- Nick Hawkins ConstructionNick has done a few differnt projects at my home. He is very versatile and honest. Communication on processes and products were great. Overall Jack of all trades.
- Doors-R-UsRodney and his assistant (his name escapes me) were awesome. When he initially came he found that the door and frame we'd already purchased weren't the right size for our door. He advised us what to buy and when it came in, he went the extra mile to pick it up for us, and he also made a trip to get a new piece of framework we needed. They were quick with the installation, fixed any issues that popped up and did a great job. I'd hire them again for sure
- Doors-R-UsWent great. Did a nice job. Kept me informed of timeline. Cleaned up after job complete. Definitely recommend and have another door to have them price for me in future.
- Doors-R-UsI would 100% hire this company again. We were on a tight timeline and needed to have our garage service door replaced as part of selling our home. After several companies told us our timeline was unrealistic, I found Doors R Us. Our door was replaced in less than 24 hours after we called them. Professional and timely. Beautiful door and install only took about an hour
- Doors-R-UsIt has been so difficult to find top notch contractors for our home projects, until we came upon Doors-R-Us this week on Angie’s List. I was impressed with their prompt replies to my questions, beyond fair pricing (compared to same service companies), and their work ethic to complete the job within budget and time, all while striving for customer satisfaction. If you have any project that includes doors, call Doors-R-Us immediately! We will definitely be hiring Rodney for additional projects this year
- Doors-R-UsThey were very easy to work with. They explained what they did and why. My door has been frosting on the inside (house) for years and didn't know how to fix it. I had no insulation in the framing, thanks so much. I thought I needed a brand new door, they told me they could fix the one I had and save me money. Thank you again
- Doors-R-UsRodney and Jeff were superb. Extremely quick follow up and great communication. Great installation and very quick turn around time. Work was completed the next business day after receiving the doors. I highly recommend Doors-r-us.
- Doors-R-UsRodney and Jeff were courteous and worked quickly. Even with some unexpected measurement issues to work with, they did what was necessary to make it work perfectly. Absolutely I’d hire them again, without a doubt. They know what they are doing!
- Doors-R-UsRodney and Jeff did a fabulous job. They are perfectionists, personable, and hard working. I’m highly recommending them to anyone in need of their services. I forgot to mention that they also replaced the rubber seal on the bottom of my garage door. Doors-R-Us should be your go-to guys!
- Doors-R-UsThey were very professional and did a great job installing the doors. Rodney has gone above the job with helping me to replace a door that was warped. Would definitely hire again or recommend them highly.
Door Installers in Preston
- Business Description:Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Alex and Athen were very professional and when the price came in a little higher than we anticipated they worked with us keeping our project needs in mind and were able to get exactly what we wanted. They left no questions unanswered regarding product details or project and I would recommend them very highlCristina M.
- Business Description:Jim Thompson is the president and owner of Thompson's Garage Door and Openers Company, Inc. He started the business in 1991, selling and installing out of his own garage. Twenty-four years and a lot of hard work later, we now have a new high-tech showroom and office. We are a 4-star dealer for C.H.I. Overhead Doors and we're an Authorized LiftMaster dealer for residential and commercial garage door, and gate operators. We are also the local SE MN dealer for the Lifestyle Garage Screen DoorsRecent Review:I was very impressed with the quality of communication and the professionalism of the crew that did the work. Fair price for the work done and product received.Theresa H.
- Business Description:Nick and Desirae Pegram founded Pegram & Dexter Construction and Design LLC to provide their community with local, licensed and trustworthy skilled trade services that focus on exceptional craftsmanship, attention to detail and an invested personal connection with each project they do. Their team has over 40 years of experience in all facets of construction to provide the proficient knowledge and competence it takes to bring your ideas and aspirations into reality. Pegram & Dexter endeavors t..Recent Review:Very well. Nick spent time with us , gave us some options and ideas. We ended up changing our minds on some things but I would hire him if we have any future projects.Garth W.
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous c..Recent Review:We had 4 contractors come out to give estimates. Only 2 actually got bids to us. ACE was not the cheapest, but was within a thousand dollars of the the other bid. After re-reading reviews and considering the level of communication with ACE, we went with them. They were very responsive and organized. Communication was great and they were willing to work around our schedules. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job on a property that needed lots of extra work and attention. We have since hired them to complete the same work on our personal residence. I would definitely recommend themAmy B.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Handyman Services new and old from demolition to finish workRecent Review:It went really well. He showed up on time. He did the job and we were very pleased with the service.Annie I.
- Business Description:Quality Products, Exceptional Service, Meticulous Installations with the Industry's Best Warranties...all at the lowest, fairest prices possible. Financing available (O.A.C.).Recent Review:Yarik helped understand the problem and gave me clear options. This is a “customer first” business!Arthur H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We have been doing remodeling since 2001. We specialize in providing fair prices for high quality products .Recent Review:I called homestead a couple of weeks ago for a quote. Made an appointment with an estimator named Rick. Based on a previous reviews I should've cancelled it or at least have someone else come out to do it. He cancelled the appointment an hour before he was supposed to come over. We reschedule for the next day, Friday. During the appointment I tell him what I want, that I wanted to do a 3 or 4 season over my existing deck and if it went over our budget that I'd like a roof over it instead. He proceeds to tell me about TEMO and I told him to just give me the quotes on what I requested. He was going to work on the quotes over the weekend and we agreed that he'd email the quotes back to me by Tuesday. Tuesday comes and still no email so I emailed him in the evening asking if they were done. He rudely replies saying he didn't say Tuesday but instead Wednesday. Wednesday comes and still nothing. I email back on Thursday and he says would like to come over on the weekend for me to look over the quote even though I asked him to email it. We scheduled the appointment for Saturday and he comes with a quote for only a TEMO system. He didn't give me any quotes for anything that I asked for. When I asked him if he at least had a quote for a roof he stated that I never asked him for such a thing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He tells me he'll give me the quote for a Pergola first thing Sunday morning and here we are, no email for a quote. To top it all off he looked so annoyed when he was giving me the quotes and when I was asking him questions. Poor communication doesn't even begin to describe the experience I've had dealing with him. Homestead you just lost out on a customer and have earned a negative review in the process. You have Rick to thank for thatPaul T.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Spring Valley
- Rushford Village
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
door installers in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 507 Builders543 Anson Ave
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- 507 Builders
- Ed's Repairs & Remodeling1659 Valley View Dr.
- Ed's Repairs & Remodeling
- FINAL CUT CONSTRUCTION6241 SHETLAND DR NW
- FINAL CUT CONSTRUCTION
- Gary Kline Roofing Inc3021 43rd St NW
- Gary Kline Roofing Inc
- Sellers Lock & Key, Inc303 5th Place NW
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southern Minnesota Seamless LLC23580 890 Ave
- Steve Gentry Construction LLC2307 7th St NW
- Super Siders10533 Karston Ave. NE
- Superior Exteriors MN Inc.4520 Tower Street
- Synergy Products7003 W Lake St Ste 300
- Sellers Lock & Key, Inc
- UNITED PRODUCTS1081 PENDANT LN NW
- UNITED PRODUCTS
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM