Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find top cleaners in Preston, MN
There are 6 top-rated cleaners in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cleaning Services Reviews in Preston
- Gray Duct TechnologiesJason and his team were knowledgeable, professional, caring and friendly. They even brought their own space heaters, as they had to turn my furnace off. A few days after they left, I had someone come to work on my furnace and they were impressed with how clean my ducts were!! I highly recommend!!
- MedCity Duct Cleaning LLC.It went great. They had an easy system to schedule, they allowed payment online, and the technician was friendly and explained what he was doing.
- Dust DoctorsIt was good. They were on time, professional. Did a good job and fast. Explained what they were doing and why I should have it done once a year.
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningContractors arrived on time, cleaned all of my carpet in less than 2 hours, left foam pieces under the heavy furniture so as to allow the carpet to dry underneath it. They were very courteous and efficient.
- Dust DoctorsWe called Dust Doctors after reading all of the good reviews here on Angie's List. We emailed the company using the link provided here and they promptly called us to discuss their services. It was so easy to get an accurate quote as they estimated $99 for a set up fee, and then just $10 per vent. So I knew exactly what to expect for a price. I felt it was more than reasonable. We set up a date to have the vents cleaned, and they provided us with a two hour window in which they would arrive the day of the appointment. They even called us they day of to tell us about what time they expected to be there. Which was nice, as I knew how much time I had to put the baby down for a nap! I appreciated that! They arrived on time and explained what they were doing and why. The technicians were professional and knowledgeable. They suggested that we have the furnace cleaned as it was "filthy." I didn't doubt this as it had never been done in the 8 years we've lived in our house. They worked quickly and efficiently, and did a good job. They said they couldn't easily use the video inspection following the cleaning, as our duct work was older and they had to use the whip technique vs. the rotobrush, which has the camera attached. But they offered to put a camera in the ducts and show us what they could reach. We said it wasn't necessary. My husband did put his cell phone in the cold air return and shot some short video out of curiosity and the vent was spotless. I was very happy with the work Dust Doctors did and would call them again or recommend them. I now feel better about the air circulating through the house!! We'll have the ducts cleaned every two years, as they suggested and we'll call Dust Doctors back again to do the work read less
- Dust DoctorsTwo men arrived promptly and answered all questions. Explained how they clean heating vents and encouraged me to ask questions while they were working. They were finished in an hour. They were courteous and professional. I am satisfied.
- Dust DoctorsHave never had this done since I built my house. Figured it was a good time with our 2nd child coming soon and after 8 years of cat and dog dander flying through the house along with all the sheet rock dust from when the house was built. I had a coupon which made it very reasonable. Of course it was like going to Jiffy lube and my wife called me at work with their offers to clean the furnace (another $79) and air to air exchanger ($59). I dont like that pushy style and was initially very put off by the furnace offer as they said it was very dirty, and I had JUST had it cleaned by the guy who installed it 10 years ago. I watched him do it! Told my wife to tell them that. I got home and she said they explained that it was not the actual burners/ignition that they were talking about....but the main cavity of the furnace where the filter is and the air flow starts. So I back peddaled a bit as this made sense...! Good comeback by them. I still dont like the method of putting a great deal out there like the coupon....then trying to sell you all these other services once they are in the door....but to be honest, my Air to Air exch was dirty (I usually clean this myself and hadnt for awhile)....and I dont doubt the belly of my furnace was also! They are very professional, good at what they do....and honest I believe read less
- Clean timeClean Time has been cleaning my house on a weekly schedule for 3 months now. They are very efficient and do an outstanding job on a deep clean. They always go the extra mile to ensure things likes baseboards, sills and fans are always clean. I will be using them going forward for a while and have recommended them to all my close friends and family for their excellent work read less
- Exceptional Carpet Care, Inc.I had been updating a rental property that had multiple stains on the stairs and while remodeling decided to leave my shoes on to walk in and out and by the end of the project the stairs were filthy. I happen to work for a company that manufactures commercial and industrial cleaning equipment - anything from vacuums to street sweeper sized machines. I used one of our cleaners for the rest of the house and did see great results but a main hallway and the stairs were still not great. Exceptional Carpet Care came in and cleaned the stairs and hallway and they seriously looked brand new. I couldn't believe how great they looked. Additionally, they were available almost immediately and the price was very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend them for anybody looking to clean their carpets read less
- Clean As A Whistle Housekeepinggreat! The work was excellent and the owner was incredibly dependable. If any time changes were needed due to her family or vacation, we were informed well in advance. She worked for us for two years on a regular and consistent schedule.
Cleaners in Preston
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom.. read lessRecent Review:It didn’t go at all. They cancelled me right at the last moment.....twice. So I fired them.Chris J.
- Business Description:Window Treatment Design + Installation Experts.Recent Review:Careful measurements were taken approximately 3 weeks prior to installation. Promised date install date was exact. Our installer was neat and complete. He gave us tips on care, especially the proper usage of the cordless mechanism read lessMark D.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand.. read lessRecent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Tonna Mechanical is locally owned and operated. Providing full services for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, water conditioning, radon testing & mitigation, indoor air quality since its inception in 1976, Tonna Mechanical has made a commitment to quality, integrity, and reliability. Supported by a professional management team our goal is to be your mechanical contractor of choice by offering the best service possible at a reasonable price - from routine maintenance to complete installatio.. read lessRecent Review:Everything was great. Dispatch called to let me know they were on the way, I like that. They were on time. They made sure to clean up after themselves, you wouldn't even know they were here.Jane G.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici.. read lessRecent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:We offer 24 hour emergency water removal and renovation services. Call 507-269-9127 for emergencies after business hours. Look for specials and coupons on www.Hauserchemdry.com. Also you can like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hauser-Chem-Dr read lessRecent Review:they do a great job, and they do lot of service in Rochester city MN.Kay M. W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Scent From Above, LLC offers chemical free carpet cleaning with a dry time of 30-60 minutes. No large equipment or hoses are used. Very low moisture system to allow for a quicker dry time. We also specialize in Move-Out or Move-In cleaning, preparing the property for new owners or tenants read lessRecent Review:Just like the other reviewer on here, done in 45 minutes. Carpet was ‘crunchy’ afterward as was furniture. Took 2 days to fan dry furniture as it was sopping wet. Once dry, does not look cleaned. Furniture is now rough. Typically when carpet is ‘cleaned’ high traffic area pile is ‘lifted’, everything was even more packed down. I have tried multiple times to reach out to the owner, she denies and throws out a bunch of questions like she has no idea what I’m talking about. Have asked for our money back but she’s not acknowledging that and has now blocked me on Facebook. Too good to be true, it definitely was. Very poor customer service as well. I messaged shortly after to say we were not satisfied and never heard back. Buyer beware!! read lessGina S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cleaner articles
Dirty toilet tank? The most common culprit is hard water. But before you invest in a water softener or call your plumber, there’s an easy way to clean that toilet tank yourself. Learn how to make your abode amazing with these simple steps.
To maintain your home’s appearance, prevent damage, and keep the whole family healthy, you have to roll up your sleeves and do some regular cleaning. Learn what cleaning supplies you need to get your house sparkling and shiny.
Find Cleaning Services in
- Spring Valley
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
Cleaning Services in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Painting By NHS424 Manor Ridge Dr
- A-1 ALL BRAND VACUUMS1004 7TH ST NW
- AE Computer Drafting & Design LLC1812 43rd St NW
- AMERICA'S BEST CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES1201 N BROADWAY
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- A Painting By NHS
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- C & B Window Cleaning Services3053 Rosemary Lane NE
- CAPTAIN CLEAN1838 2ND AVE SE
- Clayton Thomas Blinds1917 Greenfield Lane SW
- Clean As A Whistle Housekeeping11 11th Ave NW
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Custom Drapery & Blinds by Michael Esch415 W Travelers Trl
- C & B Window Cleaning Services
- Immaculate Home Cleaning920 40th St NW
- Immaculate Home Cleaning
- Mops and Bucekts75 Central Ave
- Mops and Bucekts
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS
- QUALITY VAC & SEW INC1213 GILMORE AVE Suite E2B
- QUALITY VAC & SEW INC