Lacina Siding & Windows

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2006

3.9

Lacina siding and windows owners, salesman, office staff and team of installers are ready to help you with your residential, business or new construction projects. We offer the highest quality in siding, windows. Lacina siding and windows can help beautify your home, to enjoy for years to come. We will also enhance the value of your home with our highest of quality products & services. Family owned & operated....

RON BOELTER WINDOW & SIDING

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Gutters & Gutter Covers. We will go to any length to beautify your home. "B-O-E-L-T-E-R Boelter Is Better!" Serving southern Minnesota for over 27 year as your premiere exterior home improvement specialists.

Top Hat Enterprises

Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473-

Kastle Construction

Whether it's getting a new roof installed, remodeling your home, or just about anything in-between, we can help! ​Formerly known as Lynn's Roofing, We have been helping homeowners for twenty-five years.

Offers by Kastle Construction on Angi

06/26/2021

I had a verbal agreement to get the gutters installed almost 3 months ago, then the job was delayed due to the company's busy schedule. I'd leave a phone message with the installer, but he never called back. I finally was able to reach him, but he never followed through with his commitment.

Description of Work
Gutters added to our front porch.

Category gutter repair

08/22/2016

It went great. Everyone was very professional. They dealt with my insurance company from start to finish.

Description of Work
We needed our roof redone after some hail damage.

08/18/2016

They showed up in a timely manner, the salesmen knew what they were talking about, and I had no problems with them.

Description of Work
I needed new gutters add to my house. We have lots of trees surrounding the house so I decided to go with the Leafaway system. They did tell me that there would be some general maintenance (taking a hose with a high pressure nossel from the ground and spraying it at the area between the cap and gutter) The gutters have worked perfect!

Category gutter repair

03/17/2015

We got three other estimates. We chose them because although they were the second highest price, they had the nicest windows. We thought the price was good for the quality. It was reasonable. It was a combination of things that made us choose them.

Description of Work
I got a estimate from them for replacing my windows. We paid a down payment, and they'll be doing the job soon.

Category replacement windows

09/15/2014

My husband was pleased with what they did. He got an estimate so it must have been a good price.

Description of Work
They put in a whole new big window.

Category replacement windows

09/15/2014

It only took two days and they were very good.

Description of Work
They replaced all my windows. It was about 28 windows.

09/15/2014

We had a good experience from them, we just decided not to go with them, because it was out of our price range. It didn't take long for them to come and do the estimate.

Description of Work
We had an estimate from them for windows.

08/26/2014

Excellent. Great customer service. Window even better than expected.

Description of Work
Infinity replacement window by Marvin.

08/01/2014

Product is complete garbage and business owner refuses to honor warranty. Shoddy installation and prone to clog despite claims from sales guy that he never had a Leafaway system clog. Workmanship was hilariously bad. One end of my gutter system doesn't even collect water and route it to the downspout, it just runs off the end and onto my patio. But owner says that's not a warranty item. Don't even consider buying this.

Description of Work
Installed Leafaway gutter system.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

04/15/2014

It was TERRIBLE.....From the moment I came home from work and saw the shoddy workmanship, I ctctd.a person by the name of Matt. They didn't look right at garage levvel...Matt gave me the runaround, which I am finding out is all that he does...That is tell suckers like myself that they couldn;t do anything....Fast forward to last summer when I had my roof re-roofed and I asked contractor what is sticking out from under shingles? He said that was the old hangers for gutters He took about 10 minutes to remove them...... I have left calls with a Mike Lacina, who I believe is the son...He did return calls.Also, I did get them out here on 2 seperate occassions, to bend back the "cover" on the highest part of roof,which is 2nd floor of house... Also google "scam informer" and u will see well written article from another displeased customer they only care about selling product and are very difficult to get warranty work...My last conversation was with Matt, who was very stand-offish.....I asked him what was his capacity with Lacina...He said I don't have to tell you....He is the PRESIDENT

Description of Work
Tore down old gutters///installed Leafaway system...New guttrtd installed..... UNSURE OF INSTALLATION DATE...AT LEAST 10 YEARS AGO

Category roofer