Right Choice Construction LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2016

DCQ-111300063

237 Black River Ave

Westby, WI 54667

Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insured....

4.2

4.4

home remodeling (11)flooring (5)window replacement (4)roofing (3)door installation (2)patio enclosures (1)siding companies (1)

05/19/2021

Alex and Athen were very professional and when the price came in a little higher than we anticipated they worked with us keeping our project needs in mind and were able to get exactly what we wanted. They left no questions unanswered regarding product details or project and I would recommend them very highly

Description of Work
Entry door and back door

Category flooring contractor,doors

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

03/27/2021

I was impressed from the very beginning from the presentation and how our questions were answered. Oscar and his crew did a beautiful job of installing our roof and cleared up the site before they left excellently. Extremely polite and efficient. Job was done in one day and were so happy with the results

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed

Category flooring contractor,roofing

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

Review for Right Choice Construction LLC - 237 Black River Ave, Westby, WI - 39269194

03/25/2021

Wonderful. They sold me! Fantastic customer service. Great attitude. Worked within my budget. Knowledgeable. Finance options. Very much look forward to them completing my project!

Description of Work
Full residing and doors for 1950's home.

Category flooring contractor,siding,doors

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

10/05/2020

Review: Someone named Ray responded timely to Angieâ s list inquiry, although he referenced receiving the inquiry from HomeAdvisor. He was very pleasant and set up an appointment to meet this past Saturday morning. My wife also separately made the 2 hour drive to be there as Ray stated that her presence was required per policy. No one from Right Choice showed up for the appointment or called to ex...

Description of Work
Tear off and replace roof.

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

07/17/2020

They were selling door to door in our neighborhood last weekend. We scheduled an appointment for last Monday. They cancelled Monday a.m. and reschedule to Tuesday. They canceled with a 7:00 a.,m. voice mail again. Extremely un-professional.

Description of Work
Check roof for hail damage

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/06/2020

It was horrible, they dont respond to our emails, there is a dent on the side of the room, it's not 4 season room, no sway bars put in, they left the gutter just hanging from the 4 season, we have a pool in the bottom of the 4 season room because the gutter leaks, one of the beams is cracked really bad. We are not happy with them and will never refer them to anyone!!

Description of Work
4 season room

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

05/11/2020

I won a $12,000 ugly bathroom contest in August 2019. I was told by Mike Oldenburg that I shouldn’t have won and that Cow97 ran the contest without consent. ( I have copies of the FB post that RCC shared from Cow97 about the contest!! ) I was also told that Cow97 gave them $15,000 in advertisements for the mistake and I never received the remodel!!!

Description of Work
$12,000 ugly bathroom contest

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

[Member Name Removed] Matt and I tried to schedule your project on different occasions in fact we had a date set but you canceled due to some one you know having a baby You were to contact us after the baby was home and settled and when you did you told us you sold the home and wanted a cash value or install in a van I’m sorry but it doesn’t work that way

03/31/2020

We had multiple windows installed by Right Choice Construction. The installers were wonderful! Worked long hours to get the project done. The windows look amazing! We are very pleased! Will definitely have them back for our future projects! Thank you Right Choice!

Description of Work
Multiple Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Thank you very Much for your Business

03/29/2020

great. skilled. willing to go extra mile. very nice workers. polite helpful. excellent product.

Description of Work
shower toilet sink floor

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

03/28/2020

Working with them has been a breeze! We had them replace the last few windows we needed in a our recently purchased home. Each person we have spoke with has been knowledgeable! And we got a surprise thank you package in the mail with some amazing cookies!! The guys that came to do the install were kind, curious and efficient. Thy We have two kiddos and the guys joked around with them and were funn...

Description of Work
Replaced windows

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

Review for Right Choice Construction LLC - 237 Black River Ave, Westby, WI - 38468336

We specialize in Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing, Insulation, Gutters, Kitchen, Bathrooms

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal