Legacy Roofing and Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

Hardworking, honest, dedicated, and knowledgeable; this is what I expect from myself as a business owner and from my crew, and this is the promise I give to every one of my customers. I have been working in the carpentry, roofing, and construction trades for the last 12 years. I love what I do and it shows in every project I take on. Whether it's a small handyman job, a full basement finish, or putting a new roof on, I give my customers and their home the time and care needed to do the job right and make sure they have a great project experience. I offer free consultations and estimates and charge according to the job....

Premier Home Solutions, LLC

We are Premier Home Solutions, LLC a Minnesota company that provides superior residential roofing services.

American Waterworks

When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ground level. We've helped property owners with thousands of repairs and other restorations to homes in Minnesota, North Dakota, northeastern Iowa and western Wisconsin. American Waterworks is ready to serve all of your basement, crawl space, foundation, concrete leveling and radon mitigation needs. Call us today for a free estimate!

Complete Basement Systems

Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-638-5285

07/04/2016

Josh and his crew were professional and on time. His bid came in way below other companies.

Description of Work
Tear off of old shingles and applied new shingles.

06/28/2014

Description of Work
We had the roof on our house replaced by Legacy Roofing; we were/are very happy with the end results. Josh and his crew did a professional job from start to finish; they had to remove the old shingles and they did a great job of leaving the job site clean.

08/12/2013

The job went well and Josh (owner) was very responsive to what and how I wanted the work done. The contractor wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the job. The roof looks great and I have no outstanding issues. Cost was below other bids. I would use again!

Description of Work
Replaced roof on house using shingles provided by owner

12/11/2012

They did a good job. The roof looks good and is holding up so far. They cleaned up the yard when they were done and were not too noisy while they were doing the job.

Description of Work
Josh and his crew took off the old roof (CertainTeed Shingles) and put on a new roof.

Category roofing,basement waterproofing

All interior and exterior remodeling and construction projects. Specializing in roofing, kitchens, and bathrooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal