Now that you’ve installed your home security system, it’s time to create a PIN to prevent tampering. But how can you be sure your PIN is secure and safe from a curious intruder? This guide breaks down the basics of good—and bad—home security system PINs.
Get matched with top home security companies in Pequot Lakes, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Pequot Lakes
- ADTFinally got around to upgrading our existing ADT Alarm system and had Account Rep Eric P. come out and suggest several upgrades especially the ability to arm and disarm the system with my smart phone. They completely converted our old hard-wired system into their newest fancy wireless package. I will continue to use ADT for any other security services I may have in the future
- ADTWe had a new security system installed effectively by Mitch with Premier Provider-ADT. Nothing troublesome or negative to report. 10/10 in every category of service, price, and product.
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderI would like to Thank Johnny C for all his great service and all his information in regards to alarm equipment. He has a lot of dedication and excellent customer service. We’re happy with our security system.
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderI contacted three firms to secure my home. Alarm Protection Group in the persons of Lance Quevillon and Jesse Amatrone personify customer service. Lance patiently explained his equipment and services to me, and Jesse expertly installed them. The interaction was seamless and friendly, and my home is secure. If in the future i again have security needs, I know who I will call
- Floyd Total SecurityThe installers were right on time and were very informative about the new unit. They were also very neat. They both can do work for me anytime!
- Floyd Total SecurityThey had and excellent presentation on choices and the instillation could not have been better.
- Floyd Total SecurityFloyd's Security was responsive, reasonably priced and friendly. One of the best service experiences I've had.
- PER MAR SECURITYWe've had PerMar Security to monitor window breaks, smoke detectors, hottub temperature, water in furnace room, general security since about 2008. They are out of Duluth, but this has never been a problem. We started with a local Ely security business--now out of business. When I contacted the owner because of a concern he was outraged that I tracked him to Florida. It turned out that the security system he said was sold to PerMar was never consummated. We had no security at all for at least 6 months and were still paying. Another bad referral from our initial contractor. The Duluth crew is competent. They had to rewire a lot that the local ghost security firm had messed up. They worked with the problem till everything was cared for. This morning I called about a change in the automatic report system (over the phone). It tied up the phone in the afternoon. Within an hour it was changed. This winter the alarm went off and the sheriff was called. They walked all around. Thought the wind set a glass-break alarm off. Sheriff is so responsive. Another time a roofer was on the roof. The alarm went off. Being able to heat in the house and hottub is crucial since we are not always in Ely
- FIRST CHOICE SECURITY LLCIt went great, again because we are only there on weekends Steve was willing to do the install on a Sat.morning. He arrived early which was fine with us, he had no problem working around our grand children and the dogs. He was polite patient when explaining the contract and made sure we fully understood what he was going to do and what our contract meant. He left us a card and did say if we had any questions at any time to just call and he or his office would help
- Link InteractiveI bought the Angie's List special. Went to sign up with them. They had no process to credit the amount to Angie's list for the equipment. The contract required a 3 year commitment with the first year paid in full, and monthly payments would start immediately. They told me my credit rating didn't qualify as they need a 625. Creadit Karma has me in 675+ (just bought a home and payments for the moving in purchases have yet to be billed, but they are on the balances)
Home Security Systems in Pequot Lakes
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765Recent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from meRuss A.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:LowVolts LLC Home and Business protection is among the most trusted security companies in Minnesota. We consistently provide better service at a better price on all of our home and business security systems. If you've been looking at others then you owe it to yourself to check us out. We are known for great service and the best rates on home security systems. We have over 30 years experience at designing and installing security systems and we leave no stone unturned when it comes to your prot..
- Business Description:Home Theater & Home Automation System We take great pride in the relationships we create with each and every one of our clients. Our reputation for quality, innovation and professionalism has been carefully crafted since 1989
- Business Description:GetSafe offers a smart, flexible way to secure what matters most to you. Our no-contract home security system is easy to install and even easier to use. It delivers all the benefits of a professional security system without the long-term commitments. The idea that you’re locked into a three-year deal? No, we think you should be free to choose whether you stay with us
- Business Description:SOS Family Secure has been operating since 2007 and is nationwide.
Deals in Pequot Lakes for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
There’s nothing wrong with looking for some extra security for your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn nine different ways you can keep yourself and your home safe while inside and while you’re away.
If you have a security system, you already know that false alarms can happen. Whether it was a malfunction or your kids messing around—do police charge for false alarms? Learn common causes of false alarms, potential fines, and prevention tips.
Find home security companies in
- Pine River
- Lake Shore
- Fort Ripley
home security companies in Pequot Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Integrated Protection Systems14200 Lincoln St NE 100
- Integrated Protection Systems
- NARDINI FIRE EQUIPMENT14473 TIMBER CV
- NARDINI FIRE EQUIPMENT
- Quality One Automtion Inc1160 Vierling Dr Suite 352
- Quality One Automtion Inc
- Renewal by Andersen of Brainerd, MN11316 State Highway 210
- Renewal by Andersen of Brainerd, MN
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc