When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Pequot Lakes, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Pequot Lakes
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby
- Mudslingers Drywall & Remodeling LLC.My ceilings had popcorn on them and it needed to be replaced. The workers came out and did a great job at covering everything, so nothing would get on my floors. They did a knockdown texture and it looks fantastic! I have already suggested this place to a few friends. I highly recommend them!
- Dynomite DrywallVery good. He was very respectful and he completed the job on time. He made good suggestions when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. He is very responsive when we asked him to correct a spot that needed to be touched up.
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- RW Ceilings & WallsExcellent service! Roger was very prompt and friendly. His bid was accurate - no surprises. Crew was nice. Cleaned up well.
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- Best Plaster & DrywallI had ceiling plaster repaired and then the ceilings painted. Excellent Service, repair work, and paint job!
- Dr. HomeWe have used Miguel's services twice over the last year. Did a great job removing the popcorn ceiling in the lanai and painting entire condo. He responds quickly, he's fair, and a good guy to work with. He promised to get our job done by a certain date and went above and beyond to get it done for us by that date. He is a man of his words. Great work ethic. The crew was careful, clean and thorough. We love the results
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Expert Building ServicesAll the wood working turned out beautiful, the workers are not only experts, they are master craftsmen. All the work was finished in a reasonable time. Everything was approved by the city inspectors. I highly recommend Expert Builder Services.
Drywall Contractors in Pequot Lakes
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:For over 25 years, TJ Specialty Construction has been building a reputation for great workmanship and attention to detail at reasonable cost through quality construction and project management services. Using the latest construction methods and high-efficiency, low maintenance "green" building materials and design means you get the best end results for your new home, addition, garage, interior remodeling or commercial building project. We have been in the business long enough to know which pr..Recent Review:I was very impressed with how responsive they were. They were able to get started very quickly, and completed the job in two days. I was impressed with how well the crew interacted; they all worked hard and seemed to get get along well with each other. An architect neighbor also was impressed with their work and asked for their business information for his future use. The work they did was top quality. They went above and beyond what I'd expected, and fixed a big problem with a leaky skylight. <br /Curt J.
- Business Description:NHH Building & Restoration has been serving MN and WI since 2001! Our services include roofing, siding, doors, windows, decks, sunrooms, additions, interior remodeling and much more! We are a family owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide customers with exceptional value and service. We do this by providing our customers with top quality products and guaranteed workmanship for reasonable prices. We have a strong team in place to make sure all aspects of our services are dedicated ..Recent Review:Arnie and Eric were friendly, caring and very professional. They went above and beyond. The communication between them, us and the office staff was exceptional! Job satisfaction.. 100% —excellent!!, The work was done in a timely manner, The clean up was outstanding, and great attention was given to landscaping.. We highly recommend this company, and would hire them againRoger F.
- Business Description:Complete drywall and painting contractor
- Business Description:Hi my name is Tom Lund. I am a professional painter/drywall specialist and have been for 28 years. I also do plaster repair as well. During those years I have done commercial, residental and multi housing work. I am fully insured. If you want great service and a great price please call Painting With Color IncRecent Review:Tom did an excellent job in only a week. After many years of smoking in our house he had a hard time covering up the nicotine stains, but he was able to overcome that in a short period of time. Tom also repairs a small area where we had a water leak that left the drywall tape loose perfectly. You can't even tell. I have already recommended him to a couple of friends, and I hope to have him back to do more painting as soon as I can open up the windowsPATTY T.
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.Recent Review:He works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his servicesKathie W.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:Contractor was great to work with. Roof was covered by an insurance claim and PEI was by my side through the entire claims process. I did not have to submit anything to the insurance company. Willing to collaborate through the entire dormer design and build out. Even most challenging situations were met with openness to options for accomplishing the desired outcome. I will be using again to build a two car garage in the spring. <br /Tiffany A.
- Business Description:Established 1974. Residential and Commercial. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Experienced in all types of construction. From design to completion we can help you.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Pequot Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Windows, LLC915 2nd St N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56303
- Affordable Windows, LLC
- Bath Fitter2500 Cleveland Ave N Suite 1
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- Bath Fitter
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement1422 21st St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Finneman Painting Plus
- Handyman PetePO Box 473
Squaw Lake, Minnesota 56681
- Handyman Pete
- Indecon Cleaning 9111900 Loganberry Lane
Crown Point, Indiana 46307
- Indecon Cleaning 911
- NHH Building & Restoration917 E Dual Blvd NE
Isanti, Minnesota 55040
- NHH Building & Restoration
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING631 1/2 N CEDAR AVE
Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota 56636
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC