For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Pequot Lakes, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Pequot Lakes
- Matt PriebeHe has been excellent, reliable, and I would definitely hire him again. It may take him a little time to get out to the location but he does very good work.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)They did a really good job and were very easy to work work. The price was reasonable and had great ideas. They are very honest and clean. They also clean up after themselves. They would stay late to make sure items would work. On one occasion, they stayed later to make sure a water heater worked. Unfortunately, it did not. They went out to a local Home Depot and purchased a new water heater, installed it, and made sure it would work. I definately felt this company went the extra mile for me
- Paul Quick IncThe heat had dried the wood and opened up the gaps that were previously perfect. He resanded and repaired an area of my porch trim. He had a warrenty and he stuck to it. When he finished it the first time it looked flawless. Then the weather got to it, which I don't blame them for.
- Paul Quick IncAfter approving the estimate, a future start date was selected to allow Paul time to finish other projects. Paul and crew arrived as scheduled and continued working hard each day until the work was done as promised. Cleanup was done each evening even though they would be returning the next morning. Paul does not try to oversell you on anything. In fact, he will make suggestions on how you can save money where possible. On a previous visit, I had asked Paul to estimate the cost to repair a leak in a difficult area of my roof. Two previous roofers had suggested that it would be very expensive and I should go ahead and replace the roof. Paul was able to fix the leak in less than an hour. This should allow me to get several more years before replacing the roof
- Handyman PeteHe works hard and is very thorough. His clean-up after the project completion is meticulous. Our decks looked fantastic and the bathroom ceiling was even better than expected. He is very trustworthy and works hard even if we are not on site. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas. we would highly recommend his services
- Handyman PeteWe are still wrapping up our project but wanted to say that our experience so far has been really terrific. He has been very responsive, reliable, organized and thoughtful regarding our project. We have been very pleased. The project should wrap up soon.
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Handyman PeteIt took Pete a couple days to complete the work. The first day, he did the tree cutting, got the birdhouse into the ground and constructed the base to which the storage shed was going to sit on. The area was very uneven so it took some work to get it all leveled. The guy at Menards had said it was about a 3 hour job to construct the shed which I relayed to Pete but in all reality it took a entire day to get this thing together. Maybe if you had constructed one of these before it might take 3 hours but this was not the case. In addition, you really need another person to help hold walls up etc. which ended up being my job which I was happy to help. Pete is somewhat of a perfectionist so when the shed doors weren't closing properly, he would not give up until he got them to close properly. Pete was a joy to work with and very easy to get along with
- Handyman PeteExcellent. He was willing to come out Sunday, but we decided that Monday would work. He came out to the house at the time agreed upon and did a great job. Highly recommended.
- Handyman PeteThe workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. He was punctual and conscientious about the worksite, I had grandchildren around and he was sure not to leave any nails, tools etc. out around the children. I was totally satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.
Handymen in Pequot Lakes
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:" Quality cleaning, not just the first time, every time!" Thank you for your interest in Optimum Cleaning, the best choice for cleaning in the Brainerd Lakes Area. We clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and do residential construction cleaning and commercial cleaning as well! With all the day to day responsibilities you face, caring for your home or business should not be one of them. We are locally owned and operated. Contact us todayRecent Review:The home was just purchased and was vacant for about 6 Months prior to being purchased, it was quite messy, every inch of the home. The home was built in 2008 and the air ducts had never been cleaned by any of the previous owners. Optimum did a phenomenal Job, the air is significantly cleaner and is now dust free. In the future, I will be hiring Optimum for carpet cleaning & housing cleaning without hesitation, because I know when the work is done, it'll be done rightAnthony D.
- Business Description:My brother and myself got tired of working for the bigger company's that choose to have a customer pay a arm and a leg for a service instead of what the service is actually worth. So we took our savings and started our own tree company. We have just shy of 10 years in the tree industry. Osha 10-30 certs aed first responder certified rescuer first aid cpr cert.Recent Review:Responded quickly with estimate. Worked with my scheduling issues. Took down dead trees on top of clearing overgrown driveway. A job well done!Karen C.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Owner Operated. Insured. Licensed Qualified Builder. Modular builder with Stratford Homes. Stratfordhomes.coRecent Review:Did great work! I wasn’t able to get all of the prep work done that I agreed to have ready for the painting to start but instead of rescheduling me they helped me that morning so we could still get the project done on time! Very responsive when you text with a question. Will definitely be contacting him again for my next projectBecky B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Christi came right on time and spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, living room, a very small bathroom, and two bedrooms and an office that I told her needed only vacuuming then swept, mopped and vacuumed only my master bedroom and didn't clean it or our bathroom. Basically the two most used rooms in the house didn't get cleaned. Trash didn't get emptied. I expected my whole house to be cleaned not just half of itRea S.
Deals in Pequot Lakes for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Breezy Point
- Pine River
- Lake Shore
- East Gull Lake
- Fort Ripley
handyman services in Pequot Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BOAT DOCK13326 COUNTY HIGHWAY 15
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- BOAT DOCK
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
- Matthew Moss Painting
- Optimum Cleaning LLC34648 Hay Creek Trl P.O. Box 725
Pine River, Minnesota
- Optimum Cleaning LLC
- Richards ForestryPO Box 66
- Richards Forestry
- Salvage Liquidators42764 Starch Rd
- ST CROIX VALLEY CABINETRY476 COUNTY RD A
- Steele Handyman and Lawn Care1550 Fieldstone Road
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Salvage Liquidators
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Pequot Lakes, MN?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Pequot Lakes, MN?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.