Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Pequot Lakes, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Pequot Lakes
- Brady's Concrete & ConstructionBrady's Concrete did a fantastic job pouring our new backyard patio. Brady was very knowledgeable, and answered any questions I had. He was very easy to work with. They exceeded our expectations, we will absolutely hire them again.
- Beyond the Curb LLCWe had a great experience with Beyond the Curb. Great work, fair pricing and very professional! Our patio was done last year and it proved to be top quality with no cracking or pulling of water! Definitely would recommend and will be using his services again!
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- Aurora Asphalt & ConcreteWork proceeded well with the crew arriving on schedule and removing the old driveway. Foreman spoke with me about the work and how they would proceed. We discussed specific details and agreed upon how they would handle several conditions. They cleaned up very nicely after they did the demolition and another crew came in the next day to finish pouring the concrete and finishing the project
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement Systemshey did an amazing job. done in the exact time frame we were given. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them very highly. We are now very proud to show our basement to positional buyers
- Complete Basement SystemsSo far, so good. Very quick, hard working guys! Cleaned up after themselves. Very helpful in answering questions we had.
- SafeBasements of Minnesota IncWe have not yet elected to have any services performed, but we were given a thorough explanation of what each service entailed and a cost breakdown. The salesman was friendly and punctual and answered all my questions as well as provided estimates for work I had not mentioned prior to our appointment. If we decide to have the work done, I will definitely be calling Jesse Trebil out to perform the work
- G Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing IncREPLACED A CONCRETE PATIO. RANDY DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING WHAT HE WOULD DO AND THEN DID IT. THE NEW PATIO LOOKS GREAT.
- Templin Concrete ConstructionTypically we do not go with just a low bidder, but based on the reviews we took a chance on an unknown provider. Was not disappointed. Timing was great from commitment to a finished product. Performance was "great" to "fantastic." Mike is not the typical "salesman" type - quiet and unassuming personality, but he and his team do a great job. Has over 15 years experience. Bottom line is we would use his services again now that he is a known commodity
Concrete Repair Contractors in Pequot Lakes
- Business Description:Specializing in Excavation, land clearing, Concrete, Stone Work, & Masonry, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash, Roof Wash ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Vogelpohl construction offers all types of work that can turn your home into your dream home, we are licensed and insured, have been in the construction business for almost 20 years take a look at the gallery and get some ideasRecent Review:No one ever returned my multiple requests for estimates. I would not hire this contractor.Julee T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Brian and his crew did an outstanding job within 1.5 days. He also offered many great suggestions that worked better than my original plan.Kirby H.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, email@example.com or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:We are a customer orientated concrete restoration company. We specialize in both interior/exterior concrete staining and interior/exterior concrete coatings.Recent Review:Fantastic is the only work I can come up with. Very responsive, everything went exactly as described. Josh's suggestions were on target - not an up-sell. Couldn't be happier. Lots of compliments. Beautiful work. We're super happy. And no question that it adds value to our homeShawn M.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Very well David K was very friendly and professional Informed me about arrival time Gave full explanation of what he didJune M.
- Business Description:At Simstone Concrete Works Inc, our main goal is, and always will be complete customer satisfaction on every project we undertake. Our nearly two decades of reliable and professional services has landed us many repeat customers! Call today and find out why we are considered the area's bestRecent Review:We had Simstone replace an existing 3 car garage floor. The first day, they removed the floor and prepped it for a new pour. At the same time they removed an 8 ft.apron area of the driveway as well as an existing side walk leading to my front steps. They also set up forms for an overlay of the front step. The next day they poured the garage floor and front step. They came back on the 3rd day and did the apron and side walk. They were fast and efficient. The job they did looks great. They were all very personable and courteous. They cleaned up the entire area where they worked. Would definitely recommend themMICHAEL L.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee..Recent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to himRobert K.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 30 years, serving all areas of Minnesota. No job is too big or too small. Look us up in the phone book!Recent Review:Do not fall for these guys they are not a legitimate company. They go door to door offering this great deal for driveway and when you pay them they disappear. Work was never performed and they stole our money. Do not ever give these people a chance they will scam you tooTariq H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Pequot Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION
- Kron Renovations21402 Gilmer Rd
- Kron Renovations
- NB Construciton358 cypress ave south
New Richland, Minnesota
- NELSON CUSTOM CONCRETEP.O. Box 27069
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Northern Masonry & Custom Stone Work1293 Jokela Lake Dr SW
Pine River, Minnesota
- NV Exteriors LLC21522 380th ST SE
- NB Construciton
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc60335 US Highway 12
- Simstone Concrete Works Inc.2090 Hackberry Ln.
- Sonic Concrete702 Dutton DR
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing4329 133rd Avenue
- Zimmer Bros Waterproofing