1privateinvestigator.com

STATE OF CALIFORNIA
07/31/2020

555 Anton Blvd Suite 150

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private detectives, and litigation support staff, also provide many services to private individuals. Our work for individuals includes confidential marital infidelity cases, child custody cases and nanny surveillance. Our staff includes police-trained, seasoned professional investigators, document experts, interview experts, and industry experts in the credit, collections, lending, and legal fields. We investigate online and offline. If you have a hunch, we can check it out and find the truth – as we have done for so many clients. FREE CONSULTATION 844- 663- 4631...

home security systems (2)

06/09/2021

Private Investigator National is really the team of experts. I do not think so that any investigation agency has such a long chain in not only the United States but also the outside of the country. They really help their country in big international investigation. Hats off to them.

Description of Work
Hats off to them.

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

06/08/2021

They have a very deep connection in all the departments. If you want to find out any sort of data from the United States government public record where they keeping storing the data of citizens, just contact the Private Investigator National team. They will surely provide you the information. I have seen their work. They are excellent.

Description of Work
For data security

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

06/07/2021

Private Investigator National is really the best in their job. They actually value the time and money of their client and try to give them cheap and the best service. My Aunt lost her husband in wrongful death. We filed a case and opted Private Investigator National team for investigation. They actually helped us a lot not only winning the case but also in getting the justified compensation. My Au...

Description of Work
Private Investigator National is really the best in their job

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

06/03/2021

My cousins’ husband was cheating on her for a very long time but we did not have proof. Lastly, we decided to hire the Private Investigator National team to catch him red-handedly. They helped us fantastically and we got success. Thank you, guys, for helping us.

Description of Work
My cousins’ husband was cheating on her

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

06/02/2021

My friend was hit by a car and got injured very badly. When we asked for compensation from the owner, he denied of doing the accident. Then we filed a case against him and hired the Private Investigator National team for collecting the evidence. Finally, we won and my friend got the justified claim. Thank you, Private Investigator National team.

Description of Work
Thank you, Private Investigator National team.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

05/31/2021

I belong to a well-reputed and extensively experienced law firm. When we prepare for the court trials, we try out best to collect all the supporting evidence. For that, we hire a good investigation team and I do not think that any other investigation company than Private Investigator National can do this job better than they. Their investigation has just reversed the case many times. Full five sta...

Description of Work
collect all the supporting evidence

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

05/27/2021

I am an insurance company owner. In my field, sometimes people try to make quick money with a false claim. So, it becomes hard to find out the genuine applier. Private Investigator National is an expert in this job. They have saved me many times from the fraud claimers. I really owe them.

Description of Work
They have saved me many times from the fraud claimers

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

05/26/2021

I select only white-collar people for hire. So, background verification is the most important part of my work. I must tell you that the Private Investigator National team takes their job very seriously. I have never got any sort of complaint regarding those employees whose background verification was done by them. I am very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
employees whose background verification

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

05/25/2021

When it is related to any child, the case automatically becomes very sensitive. You cannot trust just anyone blindly. As a lawyer, I have seen many times that the Private Investigator National team handles such cases very carefully and helps the court to take the correct decision. Keep it up, guys.

Description of Work
You cannot trust just anyone blindly

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

02/25/2021

Excellent result. Goes the extra mile for results. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Private Investigations

Work Completed On 02/24/2021