1privateinvestigator.com

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2016

555 Anton Blvd Suite 150

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private detectives, and litigation support staff, also provide many services to private individuals. Our work for individuals includes confidential marital infidelity cases, child custody cases and nanny surveillance. Our staff includes police-trained, seasoned professional investigators, document experts, interview experts, and industry experts in the credit, collections, lending, and legal fields. We investigate online and offline. If you have a hunch, we can check it out and find the truth – as we have done for so many clients. FREE CONSULTATION 844- 663- 4631...

07/02/2021

Carlos H.

The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire them.

Description of Work
Dependable PI services to hire them

06/09/2021

Maybelle D.

Private Investigator National is really the team of experts. I do not think so that any investigation agency has such a long chain in not only the United States but also the outside of the country. They really help their country in big international investigation. Hats off to them.

Description of Work
Hats off to them.

06/08/2021

Trudy W.

They have a very deep connection in all the departments. If you want to find out any sort of data from the United States government public record where they keeping storing the data of citizens, just contact the Private Investigator National team. They will surely provide you the information. I have seen their work. They are excellent.

Description of Work
For data security

06/07/2021

Susanne F.

Private Investigator National is really the best in their job. They actually value the time and money of their client and try to give them cheap and the best service. My Aunt lost her husband in wrongful death. We filed a case and opted Private Investigator National team for investigation. They actually helped us a lot not only winning the case but also in getting the justified compensation. My Aunt always remembers them.

Description of Work
Private Investigator National is really the best in their job

06/03/2021

Laraine H.

My cousins’ husband was cheating on her for a very long time but we did not have proof. Lastly, we decided to hire the Private Investigator National team to catch him red-handedly. They helped us fantastically and we got success. Thank you, guys, for helping us.

Description of Work
My cousins’ husband was cheating on her

06/02/2021

Randy A.

My friend was hit by a car and got injured very badly. When we asked for compensation from the owner, he denied of doing the accident. Then we filed a case against him and hired the Private Investigator National team for collecting the evidence. Finally, we won and my friend got the justified claim. Thank you, Private Investigator National team.

Description of Work
Thank you, Private Investigator National team.

05/31/2021

Lourie C.

I belong to a well-reputed and extensively experienced law firm. When we prepare for the court trials, we try out best to collect all the supporting evidence. For that, we hire a good investigation team and I do not think that any other investigation company than Private Investigator National can do this job better than they. Their investigation has just reversed the case many times. Full five stars to them.

Description of Work
collect all the supporting evidence

05/27/2021

Christia P.

I am an insurance company owner. In my field, sometimes people try to make quick money with a false claim. So, it becomes hard to find out the genuine applier. Private Investigator National is an expert in this job. They have saved me many times from the fraud claimers. I really owe them.

Description of Work
They have saved me many times from the fraud claimers

05/26/2021

Florinda O.

I select only white-collar people for hire. So, background verification is the most important part of my work. I must tell you that the Private Investigator National team takes their job very seriously. I have never got any sort of complaint regarding those employees whose background verification was done by them. I am very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
employees whose background verification

05/25/2021

Rolando F.

When it is related to any child, the case automatically becomes very sensitive. You cannot trust just anyone blindly. As a lawyer, I have seen many times that the Private Investigator National team handles such cases very carefully and helps the court to take the correct decision. Keep it up, guys.

Description of Work
You cannot trust just anyone blindly

02/25/2021

Robert C.

Excellent result. Goes the extra mile for results. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Private Investigations

12/23/2020

Brian R.

Terrible. The phone numbers, address and email addresses were all no good. I got absolutely nothing for my money.

Description of Work
Locate a person

Category home security systems, private investigators

Service Provider Response:This person is was not an Angie's List customer. There is no record of her in our lead system. Our office did not talk to her, or have any contact with her. We have contacted Angie's list to dispute this review as its false.

08/16/2019

Sandra S.

Gary is highly professional and efficient. He says what he does and does what he says. His prices are extremely reasonable for the services he offers and he is extremely forthcoming and honest with regards with possible costs so that there are no surprises. I would give Gary the highest recommendation for anyone seeking private detective services! A+ for Gary!

Description of Work
seek out individual to collect on judgement against him.

Category private investigators

Thank You. It was a pleasure to work for you.

05/29/2019

Debbie D.

Great job, appreciate his professionalism and quick response, I would hire again

Description of Work
Copy of my marriage license

Category private investigators

Thank You [Member Name Removed]- I appreciate your business.

04/24/2019

Miles G.

Jim and his team did a fine job of reviewing my query, and then following up when i had additional questions.

Description of Work
Investigation services

Category private investigators

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work for you.

03/13/2019

Sam S.

The PI and his team did everything they can to find this person. The PI told me that they were able to locate her physical address but not her phone number because she told them that her "prepaid cell phone is not operational". Because they did not provide me her phone number they refunded 100% of the payment I made - even though I told them I will be happy with 50% refund. Very pleased with my experience with this PI and his team

Description of Work
Locate a phone number of old friend who might have returned to their home country.

Category private investigators

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate communication with you.

03/12/2019

Leah A.

1privateinvestigator.com = A lot of bang for the buck. P.I. services proferred expedient results for the location and assets of a debtor.

Description of Work
Location and Asset Search

Category private investigators

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was nice to work with you.

02/01/2019

Lisa T.

i did not hired them they wanted $$$$$$ way to money (19,000.00) for 2 days of work they will not stop calling or text me..........( sometimes 6 times a day) all hours of the night and day i told them to stop but they will not go away

Description of Work
wanted to find someone

Category home security systems, private investigators

This person is was not an Angie's List customer. There is no record of her in our lead system. We never quoted anybody 19,000 for two days of work, nor do we provide guard or alarm services.Our office did not talk to her, or have any contact with her. We have contacted Angie's list to dispute this review as its false.

01/23/2019

Ronke O.

Money, money, money was all his concern. Every other word was about depending on the budget or how much money we have. I had already asked what his payment was, but still every word was about depending on the budget. Then he went on this diatribe about people don't understand how much work this is and depending on the money. He could care less about what I was asking of him to help me with. When I was trying to get a deeper question out he hung up on me. You never know who a person is that is calling you. I might have had the money to pay you for what you were asking, but INTEGRITY and an appetite for justice matter way more than money. Beware!

Description of Work
Investigation

Category private investigators

Im sorry you viewed our discussion this way. You asked for many tasks that were expensive and wanted to know what if on many aspects of your request. I want to price out what you wanted done and part of this was to find out what you wanted to spend on the request so I could determine what I can do for you within your budget.

10/25/2017

Rebecca P.

Acuity was prompt and responsive. They did everything they said they would in the timeframe that they promised. The information I received was extensive, but had only a few more details than I already had after doing internet searches on my own. If you are not comfortable with searching for information online, or just don't have the time to do it, I would definitely use their services. I believe if I were to hire them again to go a step further, they would do a great job.

Description of Work
I had Acuity look for contact information for a relative who I have not communicated with in a few years.

08/29/2017

SHERRI T.

I was appalled to learn that the service provider would not do a back ground check to help me locate my missing daughter and especially because he felt I would be wasting my money.

Description of Work
I asked for a background check to help me locate my missing relative and the service provider told me I would be wasting my money hiring a Private Investigator to help me find my daughter. And he refunded my money.

Category private investigators

When the "client" is the subject of a Restraining Order we are legally prohibited from providing information. We are sorry that we could not be of assistance and wish her the very best.

08/16/2017

Bruce C.

Asset Search - they didn't find anything in online databases, so unfortunately no help there. They recommended I dig through the target's trash to find bank letters. I did that and it was somewhat helpful. Social Security / Birthdate - they got it. Sometimes they don't answer the phones or hit deadlines they said they'd hit, but in the end they did complete their service, and due to my unsatisfaction for the asset search I was partially refunded, and am satisfied.

Description of Work
Asset search, and social security / birthdate.

07/04/2017

Michael B.

Acuity was amazing - I procrastinated on holding up my end (giving them some starting information) but they still completed the work promptly. Turn-around was less than 10 days. They provided an exhaustive list of previous addresses and phone numbers - deeply appreciated.

Description of Work
Acuity helped me find a close friend after we lost contact due to cross country moves and lost cell phones.

06/29/2017

Edward H.

They found nothing and then continued to tell me they were going to make checks overseas and keep me informed. I have not heard back.

Description of Work
I asked for assistance in finding a lost relative

05/24/2017

Margie J.

advised another to take another approach

Description of Work
research and advice

Category private investigators

We were very sorry that Ms. [Member Name Removed] investigation was outside of the parameters of our protocols. When we discovered this fact (2nd day of investigation) we immediately refunded her full retainer. We wish her the best of luck in the future. Dwayne R. Herberich, PI