Schwickert's a Tecta America Co

Founded 1906 • With Angi since August 2011

3.8

Installation and service of HVAC, plumbing and roofing systems throughout southern Minnesota. Over 40 technicians offer 24/7 emergency service through out our market area. Maintain offices Mankato, Minneapolis and Rochester, MN. Been a leading provider of HVAC and roofing services for over 100 years....

RON BOELTER WINDOW & SIDING

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Gutters & Gutter Covers. We will go to any length to beautify your home. "B-O-E-L-T-E-R Boelter Is Better!" Serving southern Minnesota for over 27 year as your premiere exterior home improvement specialists.

Kastle Construction

Whether it's getting a new roof installed, remodeling your home, or just about anything in-between, we can help! ​Formerly known as Lynn's Roofing, We have been helping homeowners for twenty-five years.

Offers by Kastle Construction on Angi
Top Hat Enterprises

Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473-

03/30/2014

All I can say is that I was very dissatisfied with their service. My opinion is that they are unprofessional and I would not recommend them to anyone. When the technician left the system was not operational and I paid an expensive bill.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/06/2013

Installation of the furnace was fine. Probably overpriced for labor. They installed a tankless water heater when they were relatively new to this market. It worked fine for the first few years, but we've had a few problems over the years with it properly heating our water. When they've come out to the house to fix it, it seems that they charge an excessive amount of money to assess the problem and...

Description of Work
Over the years they have installed a new furnace and tankless water heater as well as yearly maintenance checks.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/15/2013

They were prompt and helpful, but because of the nature of our heating system, they were not able to assure us of the results, they gave us a temporary fix.

Description of Work
I have used Schwickert Co for our heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/14/2013

The plumbing was rerouted since the original job done was having exit route too high. It took creative thinking to correct it and the whole experience was great. Same with all other items. The roof was the best suggestion as it proved the damage was minimal and they didn't charge me to review it. Very happy with all their people and technicians.

Description of Work
Rerouted plumbing under my sink where the original contractor did wrong and sink kept backing-up. Furnace and A/C and boiler checked and resolved problem from original contractor. Roof- Inspection and recommendation following hail damage.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,roofing

07/24/2013

It was very difficult from the start. Getting them to return calls often took days, the crew's language while working was horrific, poor workmanship, and having them come back to replace one of the many parts we were unhappy with took too long.

Description of Work
Replaced roof/shingles

05/15/2013

They're just prompt and just they make service in your home.

Description of Work
I have used Schwickert Co for heating and cooling. They put a part in my furnace last February.

Category heating & cooling contractor

01/24/2013

Zane arrived promptly and set to work for over 3 hours on the boiler problem and did not leave until he was satisfied everything was working well. Very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced valve on boiler

Category heating & cooling contractor

12/03/2012

Replaced our roof, gutters and spouts. Took about 2 days, overall good had some accidents that they fixed or reduced my bill which was good on my part. Crew arrived when promised but needs to speak more english however. The crew was friendly and did clean up. The office needs to learn to return voice mails though instead of me calling several times to get a hold of someone.

Description of Work
Replace Roof/gutters due to hail

Category roofer

10/30/2012

Over the past eight years, Schwickerts has installed various plumbing fixtures in kitchen and bath, re-worked our old radiator system, and installed our central air conditioning unit. In each case, they always arrived on time and treated my home as if it were their own. They clean up afterwards, which I really appreciate. They have good follow-up policies and reminders for maintenance. I have been very happy with their work over the past eight years.

Description of Work
We have used Schwickerts for 8 years for our plumbing concerns, our water radiator heat, and for installing our attic-located central air conditioning unit in our old Victorian home in 2008. They are expensive, but their work has always been excellent and their staff professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They always take my concerns to heart and have useful suggestions.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber

04/05/2012

They are very professional and very good. They have very good products and very good workers. They take pride in what they do. They installed my radon removal system. Given a job or task, they do it, and they do a good job. They come right on time.

Description of Work
They did an annual service check. They have re-roofed my house in the past and I bought my furnace and water heater from them.

Category heating & cooling contractor","roofer

Residential roofing, Commerical roofing, Heating and Air Conditioning installation, HVAC Service and Repair, Roof Service and Repair, 24/7 Emergency Service.

Ask for details.