Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Moorhead, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Hauling Services in Moorhead
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to express our commitment and perseverance to quality for our customers. Our purpose is to build a full service lawn care, landscaping and concrete company of superior strength, competence and reputation. We want to excel in the ground maintenance industry by helping our clientele with lawn care, landscaping, concrete installation or any professional yard needs. We guarantee to stay on top of the latest industry trends so that our customers will always get the best service nece..Recent Review:Very good, all work was done just as i wanted.Jon D.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspective
- Business Description:LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated small business here in West Fargo, I take pride in offering quality residential and commercial lawn maintenance services to the metro area. No lawn too big or small!!
- Business Description:We are a family owned business serving the Fargo-Moorhead and lakes area since 2001. Our goal at A-1 Services is to serve you in the most professional, courteous manner that you deserve and expect. We take pride in providing solutions to all your needs. If you are in need of any services not listed on our website, please call us and ask as we are a "one stop shop" we have many resources to ensure your situation is as stress free as possible. Hire our company and deal with one person rather th..
- Business Description:Debris/Unwanted item removal. Removing items left behind in foreclosures, rental properties, businesses, homes, etc. Anything from garbage and construction debris to apartment complex contracts. Haul Out prides itself on customer satisfaction, completing jobs as fast as possible and with the upmost respect to the customer and their property. Recycling items when possible and donations delivered to local charities. Daniel Mote (owner/operator) After moving to Fargo, ND from a small town i..
- Business Description:Established in August of 2012, SUPER PROS moving company is founded on principle. Our entire purpose is proving a company can exist and do well based solely on high performance, honest individuals, great attitudes and fair dealings
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRETS PAINTING725 17th St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- BRETS PAINTING
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- J & J Repairs & Roofing LLC347 23rd St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- J & J Repairs & Roofing LLC
- SUPER PROS moving company3309 Fiechtner Drive F
Fargo, North Dakota
- SUPER PROS moving company
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers