When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Maple Plain, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Maple Plain
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI contacted Kemper and Associates and they called me back within an hour with an estimate based on information about my property. The work was completed and I had the drawings about 2 weeks later. They provided multiple paper copies and a CD and the work was very high quality.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESVery well. We got several copies of the survey on time, as well as a CD, and he billed us the amount that he had quoted, even though we had to move the deadline up a few days. We'd use this company again.
- CARLEY-TORGERSEN, INC.They are very professional and courteous. They marked some of my property in wooden stakes but by the time other companies were there to work the wooden stakes had rotted. I would advice that you pay the extra for metal stakes.
- Fisher InvestmentsThey're very professional. It's a very comfortable situation, and they don't try to sell us on services they don't need. I think they have some minimum financial requirements for their customers, though. We've bounced around from a few different investment firms, and Fisher is by far the most professional to date. They're very attentive and accessible
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI spoke with a receptionist who said Mark was on another call. She took my contact information and address and Mark called me back within 10 minutes. I explained that we needed to know the property lines so we could put up a privacy fence due to difficult neighbors on one side. He had already pulled up our property information from the county website and explained what they do, how they do it and the cost. I explained that we were concerned that everything would be done properly in case the neighbors caused any problems when we put up the fence. He is clearly very experienced at what he does and put me at ease. We didn't even bother with another quote because we were so confident in him and felt the price was reasonable. The surveyors came out when Mark said they would and spent quite a bit of time measuring everything. Shortly after that, we got several large signed drawings of our property showing all of the structures, walkways, patios, existing fencing and property lines. A day or two later, the surveyors came out again to place the pins and stakes and give us a CD with the drawings. I was very impressed with the guys who came out the second time. They had to get into our neighbor's yard and I was sure the neighbors would either say no and/or harass them or us. I let the surveyor know that. I'm not sure what the surveyors said to the neighbor but they were able to do their job without any issues. We were very happy with the entire experience and will use them again should the need arise
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESGreat. The information was time sensitive as the line was material to the sale of our home. Mark's crew came out within a few days of our call and they were responsive and professional.
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncContacting and scheduling to get the lot corners located and marked was easy and the service was completed within a week. I was happy to be able to only get done and charged for what I needed in order to have a fence installed - rather than being told I needed to have a full report or a more complete survey than was needed to complete this project
- SATHRE BERQUIST INCThey were incredibly diligent and communicated consistently with where they were and what struggles they were having locating certain corners etc. Overall a great experience and were able to get us what we needed for the final survey for our new home.
Land Surveyors in Maple Plain
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote todayRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn youCaris L.
- Business Description:Your landscape is a reflection of you and the way you live. In order to make improvements to your surroundings, and in turn your lifestyle, the landscape team needs to approach your project through your eyes. We act with an intentional hand in shaping your surroundings. We ensure all aesthetic, ecological, and planning principles of landscape design are addressed in a sensitive and compelling manner. The collaboration between designer and homeowner is the key to a successful landscape de..Recent Review:It went very poorly. Have been remodeling home for past two years. Worst contractor dealt with yet. As my wife summed up the overall experience as "over priced and underwhelming". I mean what competent landscaper would put "sun necessary" sod under a group of trees. Ground One said they aren't responsible as they pointed out the low canopy at the start. Those trees have been there over 30 years. Also, I had to abandon their expensive underground gutter downspout solution as it required twice a year attention. My new solution requires attention every 5 years. I am just chalk up the bad experience to me not doing a more extensive job of reference fact checking. Needless to say, they won't be back for my more extensive backyard work this yearMichael G.
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Webb Surveying LLC. We are a professional land surveying company based in Wright County, Minnesota. Our surveying services are available in Wright County, Twin Cities and Statewide. Webb Surveying LLC offers a full range of land surveying services for both residential and commercial properties. Webb Surveying LLC personnel have over twenty years experience working on all types of surveys large and small. This experience includes working with many other professi..Recent Review:They surveyed the lot on time and at the agreed price. They used stakes to mark boundaries so we could see and refer to them. We haven't had many surveys done, so maybe the price is comparable to other providers, but $1100 seemed like a lotNORA D.
- Business Description:M&P Associates is a consulting firm owned and operated by experienced staff formerly of Metro Land Surveying and Engineering. Our approach is professional; from the initial site survey to the planning/engineering stage and right through construction administration. M&P Associates can provide the expertise and practical experience to get the job done right, on schedule, within budget parameters and with quality service. Our staff brings fresh ideas to projects, balanced with their knowledge an..Recent Review:Quality work and they marked the locations as requested.Thomas M.
- Business Description:Peer Engineering Inc. specializes in engineering an environmental consulting services to private and public clients for construction and redevelopment projects. Peer's goal is "to provide high quality and responsive services for each and every project undertaken." A proven track record in designing and delivering timely and cost effective solutions that ensure a successful completion of your project. Services include - - Environmental Site Assessments - Brownfields Development - Hazar..
- Business Description:We are a Construction company we do a lot of heavy equipment operations. But we focus on home improvement or home building. We strive to do the best job possible and our work speaks for its self. Our customers are always repeat customers, when you decide to hire us we take your project as something personal to us and promise satisfaction. Give us a call at "763-923-9266" or thru our email address "J.Burrington@live.com" you will be glad you didRecent Review:.Elizabeth H.
- Business Description:We are a different kind of Building Organization that offers everything from the very basic cleaning to high end construction including Fire Protection Services and everything In between with the focus being Quality, Service, and Safety. Our company Differs in the respect that half our company is owned by its employees and the majority of our proceeds goes towards a Non For Profit to help schools and more... Our team includes 50 plus members in the office, field, and partner network. ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Spring Park
- Long Lake
- Saint Bonifacius
land surveyors in Maple Plain
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
- HANCE UTILITY SVC
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- M & P Associates1440 Arcade St Ste I
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- M & P Associates
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Trunk Surveying, LLC306 7th Ave. S
- Trunk Surveying, LLC
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC