Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Minnetonka, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Minnetonka
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncOverall, it went very well! I checked Angie's List at the library and narrowed down the available choices to three. The best choice of the three (this one) was also local, decently priced, willing and available to do a residential survey with minimal advance notice. (In the discussion while planning our upcoming concrete projects, we unfortunately realized some bobcat work could potentially be on or over our lot lines, thus the short-notice need for the surveyor's services.) I contacted Mr. Cardarelle, explained the situation, and he was very helpful and informative while working out a timeframe for one of his surveyors to come to our home. The gentleman that came had done his advance research well. He immediately took time to explain to my wife and myself what he had learned about our property and what the process was that he would complete for us. Despite the heat of the day, he made good time completing his task. When he was done, he brought both of us out and walked the entire border of the property, showing us exactly where the lines, easements and corners were. He provided us with written documentation including copies of the original surveyors' documents on file at our City Hall. We especially appreciated that he took time to explain the differences between what was on the original surveyors' documents (which were drawn up prior to the actual home construction) versus what the documents would have shown had the documents been created AFTER the home was actually constructed. In other words, your home's survey documents on file at your City Hall may not accurately reflect what what actually was created on your property. Overall, working with Mr. Cardarelle and his staff has been a pleasant and informative experience. The only and quot;don'tand quot; that I can suggest is if at all possible, don't put it off until the last minute
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESContacted Mark Kemper as I was searching for a survey company in the Twin Cities area. Mark was extremely helpful as we talked about my wants and needs. We selected a date for the survey and the next day found out we could move the date up - and give us more time if there were any issues. In the end, Mark's flexibility in getting on the property quickly was critical in finding a small issue with an encroachment. We actually delayed our closing in order for the seller to clear the issue - which would have become our problem if Mark and his crew would not have been as diligent. Mark also placed several markers on the property lines behind the house so we could accurately place a backyard fence. I found Mark to be extremely professional, detailed and simply excellent to work with. We spoke on the phone a couple of times during the process and he completed the drawing very quickly Our final survey drawing is the best quality and most detailed drawing of the three surveys we've done over the years
- Webb Surveying LLCCharles Webb was very responsive and accommodating to a dynamic change in requirements due to the settlement of the parent’s estate. He even recommended that I get a new mound septic system design incorporated into my survey to ensure there would not be any questions or need to return to the Wright County zoning board. Once a date was set, Charles completed the survey quickly and delivered the final results promptly. He has contacted be twice since he delivered the final survey to make sure there was nothing else he needed to do in order for the sale of the property to move forward
- W BROWN LAND SURVEYING INCAs we are having an irrigation system and new sod put in, we wanted to be sure we kept all the work on our property. I called Woody Monday morning. He gave me a price range over the phone and said he'd be out in the afternoon the same day. He actually arrived right at noon. He and his partner (possibly his son) spent 3.5 hours locating the original lot corner markers. Woody explained the effort to do so is worth it as if there is ever a dispute and the original markers are found later, whose markers are correct? It took him longer to locate the fourth marker as it was over 12" into what we thought was a neighbor's yard
- SATHRE BERQUIST INCThey were incredibly diligent and communicated consistently with where they were and what struggles they were having locating certain corners etc. Overall a great experience and were able to get us what we needed for the final survey for our new home.
- HARRY S JOHNSON CO INCI called and talked to Charlie Traynor on approximately June 21,2011. I requested the above work be done by July 2nd for installing a residential sprinkler system on July 6th. I needed the extra time to do additional work myself. He researched the lot and work to be preformed and phone quoted me $800 and sent the quote in writing. The necessary/major work was completed on June 30th. There remains some additional pinning and staking to be done in the rear of my wooded lot in the late fall due to wood & deer ticks, vegetation, mosquitoes ,etc. I am not installing a sprinkler system in this rear wooded lot and we agreed they could come back in late fall and finish the job. I have received the Lot Certification Survey on July 30th along with the bill. I am please with their work and will report back in the late fall when they complete the job. On approximately Oct 24th, I talked to Charlie Traynor and asked to schedule the completion of my above rear wooded lot job before the winter freeze. I did not request a date for completion since I wanted to give him flexibility with his scheduling. Since I had not heard from Charlie Traynor, on Nov 28th I again talked to Charlie and he immediately apologized and told me they had me on the calendar for completion but kept moving me back due to other priorities. Charlie said they would complete the job next day, Nov 29th and would arrive at approximately 8AM. They arrived at 7:45AM and preformed the additional pinning staking the rear wooded lot to my complete satisfaction. In addition to the north/south boundary lines, they also pinned and staked the east/west lot survey line in the woods. There has not been a winter freeze and I was able to pound in some of my 6 foot heavy duty steel stakes along their surveyed wood stakes for locating future survey lines in the rear wooded lot
- M & P AssociatesIt took a little longer than we'd hoped, but we're having a new garage built, and Sussel sent out a surveyor what went off a paper map and put the line 8 feet in from where we know it to be, they refused to come back and do a new survey off the monuments.So we hired M&P to fix the mistake, then found a found a different garage contractor.. The city of Oakdale said it was the most complete survey they'd ever seen. You get what you pay for! Allen and his crew are very nice to work with
Land Surveyors in Minnetonka
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote todayRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn youCaris L.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Serving the Minneapolis Metro area and all surrounding counties. Van Neste Surveying is owned by Travis W. Van Neste. Licensed in Minnesota (P.S. #44109) and Michigan (P.S. #46695), Travis has over 20 years experience helping people with the surveying portion of their projects. We provide free estimates, so give us a call with advice on your next project. Visit us on the web at www.vannestesurveying.coRecent Review:We found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area. <br />Rachael S.
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Webb Surveying LLC. We are a professional land surveying company based in Wright County, Minnesota. Our surveying services are available in Wright County, Twin Cities and Statewide. Webb Surveying LLC offers a full range of land surveying services for both residential and commercial properties. Webb Surveying LLC personnel have over twenty years experience working on all types of surveys large and small. This experience includes working with many other professi..Recent Review:They surveyed the lot on time and at the agreed price. They used stakes to mark boundaries so we could see and refer to them. We haven't had many surveys done, so maybe the price is comparable to other providers, but $1100 seemed like a lotNORA D.
- Business Description:Surveying since 1999. Specializing in smaller jobs.
- Business Description:ALT #: 952-226-6991
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Eden Prairie
- Saint Louis Park
- Golden Valley
- Long Lake
- New Hope
- Spring Park
land surveyors in Minnetonka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC416 7th St W
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- G J Smith Excavators10513 182nd ave NE
Elk River, Minnesota
- GeoSurv LLC - Surveying and Mapping36 19th Ave. N
- Greener Innovations, LLC2851 185th Ln NE
- GRONBERG & ASSOC INC445 N WILLOW DR
Long Lake, Minnesota
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota2112 West Old Shakopee Rd
- G J Smith Excavators
- HANSEN THORP PELLINEN OLSON INC7510 MARKET PLACE DR
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- HANSEN THORP PELLINEN OLSON INC
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC