Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Minnetonka, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Minnetonka
- Handyman Connection of Eden PrairieWow, what a deal! The handyman showed up on time, cleaned everything in my garage, power-washed the floor and the lawn furniture coverings. He was extremely neat and tidy and my garage all but shines. I highly recommend the services of Handyman Connection.
- CARLEY-TORGERSEN, INC.They are very professional and courteous. They marked some of my property in wooden stakes but by the time other companies were there to work the wooden stakes had rotted. I would advice that you pay the extra for metal stakes.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThis was a surprisingly easy process. After the initial call, Kemper & Associates sent some survey guys (The two Cody's, who were really, really nice guys) to do a preliminary check of my lot. A few days later they were back, at which time they finalized my property lines and marked them. Two days later I had a bunch of copies of certified blue-prints of my lot (complete with digital photos) for my records
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper & Associates were punctual, called with plan and updates, they physically surveyed lot on foot and that of the surrounding area of the entire block. They made clear makers to where the property line was and answered all of our questions. Great Service.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOur experience with Kemper and Associates has been a positive one. My husband and I received the kind of service that we want and expect when we hire a company. Replies to our questions were answered promptly. Research was done in depth. Care was given to supply us with accurate information we were looking for and needed. The job was completed in a timeframe that fit our objective. Words that come to mind that describe the people we encountered from the office staff to the surveyors were polite, respectful, knowledgeable, courteous, experienced and professional. Without a doubt, we would definitely hire this company again
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOverall, things turned out very well. I was very pleased with our experience. Mark was very upfront.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESCalled for an estimate and it was given the following day. When I contracted for service, they gave me a 2 week window, they actually showed up after a few days. I mentioned I needed the survey ASAP as we are working with an architect and we were on a tight schedule. They completed the survey and did a follow up to make a few corrections. Within a few days I had all the drawings and a disc with all the information I needed. I had an unusual landscaping which I am sure made it more of a challenge, didn't seem to cause them difficulty. They did a great job and had very good follow up. Email was a great way to communicate on the project, made it easy. Would recommend them
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESGreat. The information was time sensitive as the line was material to the sale of our home. Mark's crew came out within a few days of our call and they were responsive and professional.
- SATHRE BERQUIST INCThey were incredibly diligent and communicated consistently with where they were and what struggles they were having locating certain corners etc. Overall a great experience and were able to get us what we needed for the final survey for our new home.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was professional and helpful. I expressed interest in seeing how they did their work, and he always notified me when they were going to be on site. He was willing to satisfy my curiosity about how surveying worked, explaining how and why they did what they did. I found the whole thing very interesting. At the end, they placed the markers and showed me where they were and gave me several copies of the drawing of my property and the surrounding neighborhood. I highly recommend them
Last update on September 19, 2015
Land Surveyors in Minnetonka
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Eden Prairie,
- Saint Louis Park,
- Golden Valley,
- Tonka Bay,
- Long Lake,
- New Hope,
- Spring Park,
land surveyors in Minnetonka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC1532 Chartreux Ave
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying1713 Southcross Dr W
Burnsville, Minnesota 55306
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
Cedar, Minnesota 55011
- Dirtworks Inc.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota 55358
- Webb Surveying LLC