A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Elgin, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Elgin
- American Appliance ServiceFantastic service! I was a little wary about using a company that isn't factory authorized by sub-zero, but now I can't imagine using anyone else. They were accommodating, friendly, efficient, and considerate. They even offered on their own to come out on a Saturday (without extra charge) so we wouldn't have to go without the refrigerator until Monday. They worked around our schedule and did a fantastic job
- In Home Repairs Appliance ServicePart was ordered and Mike came on Saturday to install it even tho he normally does not work on weekends. He was also preparing to leave on vacation so I really appreciated him coming when he did. I had a similar problem many years ago and that company charged double than Mike did.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCMy dryer stopped working. I called at 9am and he arrived before noon. He diagnosed the problem as a bad motor and explained that he could fix it but it wouldn't be cost effective. I decided to replace it instead if fixing it. He was punctual, professional and definitely knows what he is doing. Will use him again
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCHe came when he said he would. He diagnosed the problem (pump needed replacement); he showed us the bad part; he had a replacment pump in his service truck; he was professional and obviously experienced in this kind of repair; he fixed the problem quickly and it has been running just fine for 6 weeks now. It was more expensive than I had hoped for, but fairly priced. All in all, I will use him again without any reservations
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCGreat! Once I got called the company they were very easy to make an appointment that was convenient for me. Upon arrival at my home, Bob was very courteous and helpful and FAST! Washer was fixed and checked to ensure it was draining properly and it all happened in less than one hour. Awesome.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCBob explained he had support agreements with almost everyone, but Kenmore was not one. Since the issue did not appear to have a 100% clear cut part issue, he did not want to start repairs and find out it was something else. His recommendations though ended up being correct when the Sears repair man came. I offered to pay him for his time (he was there about 30 minutes) but didn't want to take my money since he couldn't do anything. I've used Bob in the past and would definately have him back in the future
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCBob came to our house to repair our electric dryer. He was punctual and professional and only billed us once we were satisfied with the repair.
- Appliance Village CoHe did an excellent job. I called him on Friday night and he came on Monday. He gave us the information right upfront, so we knew right away what needed to be done. Our refrigerator was also not working, but that was unrepairable. If there is a need, I would use him again in the future too.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCBob was on time for time for the service call. He new what was wrong in just a few minutes. He repaired the refrigerator because he had the parts in his service van. Very friendly and polite service.
- APPLIANCE SERVICE IN HOME RPRReplaced a worn dryer belt and some bearings. He told me that I didnt need the bearings replaced at that time, but it would save me a repair later. Not pushy at all. Afterwards, I looked up the price of the parts online...he was VERY comperable. DID NOT overcharge for parts. He did a great job and I will use him again if anything else breaks
Appliance Repair Experts in Elgin
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Thomas Service Company was established in 1947 by Mike Thomas offering both appliance sales & repair. The business grew when Jim Thomas took over the service portion of the company. His attention to detail and care for customer’s home started a loyal following. Many of the most prestigious appliance brands in the industry have contracted with us to represent them as a Certified Service. All of our technicians are factory-trained and authorized. In order to stay current with cutting edge techn..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Since 1974, repairing all brands of major appliances and commercial kitchen equipment.Recent Review:Had TWO scheduled appointments for them to come out and fix my whirlpool washer within the last few couple weeks and they didn’t show for either appointment!! They didn’t show for the first app so Whirlpool called to reschedule and to no surprise, they didn’t show for the second app either. I took off work both days to sit around during the four hour window given and not only did they not show up, they never answered my calls, or returned me calls. How is this company still in business? They need to go! WORST SERVICE EVERLindsey Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Elgin for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Zumbro Falls
- Saint Charles
- Pine Island
- Buffalo City
- Lake City
- Minnesota City
appliance repair services in Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bw Mechanical4703 17th St SE
- Bw Mechanical
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4050 HIGHWAY 52 N
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- KC Star5309 80th Ave, SW
- KC Star
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- SHORT'S SERVICES2342 16th Ave NW
- SHORT'S SERVICES
- Thomas Service Company Inc890 S Robert St
West St Paul, Minnesota
- Thomas Service Company Inc
- Wellenton Exercise Equipment RepairPO Box 074
- Wellenton Exercise Equipment Repair