Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Rochester, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Rochester
- American Appliance ServiceFantastic service! I was a little wary about using a company that isn't factory authorized by sub-zero, but now I can't imagine using anyone else. They were accommodating, friendly, efficient, and considerate. They even offered on their own to come out on a Saturday (without extra charge) so we wouldn't have to go without the refrigerator until Monday. They worked around our schedule and did a fantastic job read less
- In Home Repairs Appliance ServicePart was ordered and Mike came on Saturday to install it even tho he normally does not work on weekends. He was also preparing to leave on vacation so I really appreciated him coming when he did. I had a similar problem many years ago and that company charged double than Mike did.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCParts took a while to arrive from supplier, but we were called as soon as it came in. Provider came at the time promised and did the repairs.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCHe came when he said he would. He diagnosed the problem (pump needed replacement); he showed us the bad part; he had a replacment pump in his service truck; he was professional and obviously experienced in this kind of repair; he fixed the problem quickly and it has been running just fine for 6 weeks now. It was more expensive than I had hoped for, but fairly priced. All in all, I will use him again without any reservations read less
- Appliance Village CoExcellent service. Diagnosed the problem easily. Returned one week later with parts. Efficient. Friendly. A pleasure to work with.
- In Home Repairs Appliance ServiceMike showed up in the time frame he had determined earlier in the day. He was very friendly and thorough in his work. His diagnosis of a bad water pump was made quickly. He told us he would let us know later today when the pump would be in. He left us with his business card and told us to call with any questions. We felt very comfortable with him and would definitely call him for further appliance repairs in the future read less
- APPLIANCE SERVICE IN HOME RPRThe machine stopped spinning 2 days ago. I tried to fix it yesterday, and I couldn't figure out what was broken. My wife called Mike this morning and after 1 round of phone tag (he called back quickly). they agreed that if he could squeeze it in he would stop by. He came, was polite, fast, competent, and effective. 15 minutes later he was done, the right part replaced, the bill settled, and the clothes are being cleaned again read less
- Appliance Village CoHe did an excellent job. I called him on Friday night and he came on Monday. He gave us the information right upfront, so we knew right away what needed to be done. Our refrigerator was also not working, but that was unrepairable. If there is a need, I would use him again in the future too.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCGreat! Once I got called the company they were very easy to make an appointment that was convenient for me. Upon arrival at my home, Bob was very courteous and helpful and FAST! Washer was fixed and checked to ensure it was draining properly and it all happened in less than one hour. Awesome.
- Bob's Appliance Repair Service LLCI was very impressed- friendly, punctual, EXTREMELY knowledgable. The price was very reasonable.
Appliance Repair Experts in Rochester
- Business Description:D & T Appliance was founded in January 2002 . We started our company with the intentions of providing a professional service experience to the customer; this “professional service” starts with the individual who takes the original incoming call from the customer, answering the call promptly, setting up the service call in a timely manner and then servicing the product when we said we would be there. It seems that this type of service experience was missing from our marketplace as we have sinc.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible, Lack of follow through lack of customer service.Patrick M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Dust Doctors offers air duct cleaning and various related services. We offer Air duct sanitizing, Air conditioner cleaning, air exchanger cleaning, dryer vent inspection and cleaning, furnace cleaning and inspection, furnace filter replacement read lessRecent Review:All services were well done, and in fact, we signed up for their annual service plan. They were professional and got the job done. We'd recommend Dust Doctors!Bridget W.
- Business Description:Thomas Service Company was established in 1947 by Mike Thomas offering both appliance sales & repair. The business grew when Jim Thomas took over the service portion of the company. His attention to detail and care for customer’s home started a loyal following. Many of the most prestigious appliance brands in the industry have contracted with us to represent them as a Certified Service. All of our technicians are factory-trained and authorized. In order to stay current with cutting edge techn.. read lessRecent Review:The repairman called before he came and arrived within the time window I was given, but things went downhill from there. When I told him that there was no parking on the side of the street where he had parked, he said that he was "willing to roll the dice against the St. Paul police." He replaced the leaking part in about 10 minutes total--my husband had opened up the machine and had sent a photo and video to the company in advance. He did show me the hole and explained that it was most likely caused by a stray sharp object in the machine. But then he handed me the invoice, which he had filled in as follows: "the bellows between drain pump and tub had a hole causing unit to leak replace checked operation checks OK." In fact, he did no "checking" whatsoever. He did not reassemble the machine or hook it back up, and he said that was because my husband had taken it apart. The service call was $170, the part cost $97, and the labor charge was $90--for about 20 minutes total. It seems that if you own an Asko washer that needs service, Thomas Service is your only choice in the Twin Cities, and based on my two experiences with Thomas, I wouldn't buy another Asko read lessRICHARD T.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:"We're fast, we're friendly, because we care!" At S & R Appliance Repair, Inc. we're proud of our 35 years of service in the east metro area and look forward to helping you with your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether it's a new installation or routine service we can provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We repair all makes and model of heating and air conditioning systems. Be sure to ask Scott and Rob for a free in-home estimate on replacement systems. We offer prompt servi.. read lessRecent Review:We have been doing business with S&R for over 20 years. We just had a complete new HVAC system installed by them. The equipment and installation went very well and only the highest of quality parts and labor were used. A few years ago in January, we were out of town and our house low temperature alert sounded on a cell in the middle of the night. I called Rob (the R in S&R) and he went to our house at 2AM and fixed the problem. That says it all for S&R. They are committed to their customers comfort and safety and do it well read lesspaul c.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Your gas oven might not heat up for various reasons, such as problems with the circuit breaker, igniter, or gas supply. You can troubleshoot to figure out why your gas oven won’t heat up, but you may need to reach out to a professional.
Find appliance repair services in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
appliance repair services in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- APPLIANCE SERVICE IN HOME RPR6310 COUNTY RD 108 SW
- Appliance Village Co2227 18 Av NW
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- American Residential Warranty
- In Home Repairs Appliance Service6310 County Rd 108 SW
- In Home Repairs Appliance Service
- J-List Handyman Services5823 Edelweiss Ln NW
- J-List Handyman Services
- KC Star5309 80th Ave, SW
- KC Star
- Thomas Service Company Inc890 S Robert St
West St Paul, Minnesota
- Thomas Service Company Inc
- Wellenton Exercise Equipment RepairPO Box 074
- Wellenton Exercise Equipment Repair