Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Westland, MI
There are 28 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Westland
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingOverall tom did a great job! He is very knowledgeable and professional!! Everything is working great! The only critique I have is that his assistant did not clean up debris and dust that well. I spent an extra 30 min mopping and wiping down. Tom told him several times and he didn't do a good job. However, my experience was good. I will definitely recommend this company read less
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingDerrick was above and beyond the call of duty. Hard working and great clean up. Excellent customer service. Request Derrick for you heating and cooling needs Thanks so much Carolyn
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingExcellent! They were fast, very professional, super friendly, and oh yeah - they did great work at a great price! Complex basement bathroom addition, and they completed it in 2 days - even with an open-concept basement ceiling.
- Family Heating Cooling & Electrical IncPerfect. Excellent product recommendations, on time, covered all floors with tarps, Totally done with installation by 3:30 PM. Cleaned up. Showed me the new system, Everything works. Prior to the installation they even made a recommendation which saved me approximately $200.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingCregger is an exceptional company, great experience with getting my backflow prevention valves certified for the city.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingGave a very accurate estimate over the phone, and was able to come and get the work done right away.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingIf you want the job done right,call Cregger.Tom was at my house and spent extra hours on doing the job because I have an older home.He was very informative and answered all my questions.What surprised my wife was he laid down a canvas going down our stairs to the basement because it was drizzling outside. Picked up everything he took off and even dried up the floor.WOW talk about doing an excellent job all the way.I am hard to please but this man did his job top notch.Oh and by the way he wore a respirator the whole time he was here to protect himself and me.I can't answer more from a company who acted so fast and replaced my hot water heater.I give this company 100 stars read less
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingMy project went exceptionally well. I was very pleased with the professionalism and excellent work and clean-up performed by Bob Holmes.
- Don's Electric ServiceI regularly and highly recommend Don's Electric to anyone who is looking for top-notch electricians and outstanding people to work with. Don's Electric is a well-run company that provides superb service. The Gabbard family is the best! For example, last week we had a lengthy power outage, and (through no fault whatsoever of Don’s Electric) the engine in our back-up generator died, requiring replacement. With no replacement engine immediately available, Don's Electric was quick to the rescue; within a few hours, the Gabbards had installed a portable generator for use during the balance of the outage. (By the way, Don’s Electric previously replaced my outdated electrical service promptly, professionally, and at a very competitive price.) Thank you, Don's Electric read less
- Speedway Refrigeration & Appliance RepairMr. Moss (Moses) is an older gentleman, very polite, friendly and professional. I called Speedway Refrigeration & Appliance Repair this morning (9:30-ish) as he opened earlier than some other companies who start at 10 a.m. Mr. Moss answered and told me he wouldn't be available until tomorrow evening (a Saturday) unless there was a cancelation where he might fit me in. He had me text him my name, address, description of the problem and estimated time of appointment since he was occupied at the time. Either there was a cancelation or he was able to run ahead of schedule because he called me just after 2 p.m. saying that he could come by if I was ready and available. When he arrived he got right to work after the pleasantries and, after taking things apart and discovering some bad ice build up, proceeded to fix the issue. He handled everything himself (although I assisted removing drawers and taking off the heavy freezer door at the bottom of my fridge - a requirement for my model) and beyond asking for some hot water and towels he was self-sufficient. After reassembly and verifying it was in working order he answered all my questions, explained how the problem likely started and how to prevent it, and took payment. No parts were needed and the job took about 2 1/2 hours. End cost was $225 with a promise to come back if there were any issues. For any wondering about Covid-19 protocols Mr. Moss wore his mask while in the home at all times (my wife and I are vaccinated for your reference). A pleasant experience overall and while $225 is not cheap it is also about what I expected to pay as my model fridge is newer and more tech-y than most other fridges. I'm definitely happy and satisfied and would call again for other appliances if needed read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Westland
- Business Description:****Our Company gives the utmost respect to our customers, and we appreciate the trust placed in us. We will do our best to perform service in a timely, and professional manner.Recent Review:Mr. Moss (Moses) is an older gentleman, very polite, friendly and professional. I called Speedway Refrigeration & Appliance Repair this morning (9:30-ish) as he opened earlier than some other companies who start at 10 a.m. Mr. Moss answered and told me he wouldn't be available until tomorrow evening (a Saturday) unless there was a cancelation where he might fit me in. He had me text him my name, address, description of the problem and estimated time of appointment since he was occupied at the time. Either there was a cancelation or he was able to run ahead of schedule because he called me just after 2 p.m. saying that he could come by if I was ready and available. When he arrived he got right to work after the pleasantries and, after taking things apart and discovering some bad ice build up, proceeded to fix the issue. He handled everything himself (although I assisted removing drawers and taking off the heavy freezer door at the bottom of my fridge - a requirement for my model) and beyond asking for some hot water and towels he was self-sufficient. After reassembly and verifying it was in working order he answered all my questions, explained how the problem likely started and how to prevent it, and took payment. No parts were needed and the job took about 2 1/2 hours. End cost was $225 with a promise to come back if there were any issues. For any wondering about Covid-19 protocols Mr. Moss wore his mask while in the home at all times (my wife and I are vaccinated for your reference). A pleasant experience overall and while $225 is not cheap it is also about what I expected to pay as my model fridge is newer and more tech-y than most other fridges. I'm definitely happy and satisfied and would call again for other appliances if needed read lessMatt E.
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.Recent Review:I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I have read lessFlora C.
- Business Description:BROADCO Property Restoration - 24 Hour Emergency Services - Insurance Repair Specialist - We are experts in Water, Fire and Storm Damage Cleanup - We Accept All Insurance Carriers - CALL NOW! LET US HELP YOU... (877) 450-6250 - BROADCO'S Rapid Response Team is Ready 24/7/365 To Help You read lessRecent Review:EXCELLENT!!! I highly recommend BroadCo. They were reasonable and my severely water damaged 3-level home looked better than new when they finished.Dana G.
- Business Description:Home Appliance Repair Service. Prompt Professional Service.We also offer complete dryer and vent cleaning. Fair & Affordable Work.Making You Happy Is What It's All About.All this because we appreciate all of our customers!! read lessRecent Review:Would certainly hire again. When I initially called him about my fridge not cooling down, I set up a date for 2 days later because the following day I had to run my kids around town and wouldn't be home. George asked me if I was sure I wanted to wait that long and he told me that he makes fridges a priority. George showed up for an estimate with a pizza (as he advertises evidently) which caught me by surprise but certainly a nice, unique gesture. He came out and without taking anything apart, said it was my fan motor or something along those lines. I admit, I was a tad skeptical but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He did not require any money up front. He ordered the part and had it mailed priority. He gave me the estimate on a Thursday and by Monday, he had the part and came out and fixed the fridge. I guess I will never give an A rating for price unless its free, but I think it was reasonable I suppose considering my fridge was a tad over 5 yrs old and just outside of the warrant by 2 months. If you are looking for a guy that shows up in a nice truck marked with his company name wearing a polo shirt, than this is not George, which is why I gave him a C for professionalism . But, to be honest, this is probably how I would dress so don't use it against him when considering to hire him. On another note, he called to let me know he was running behind schedule, which I understand happens and appreciate more than anything, that way I at least know he didn't forget about me read lessBrandon S.
- Business Description:We accept cash/check/major credit cards. PARTS are available on weekends.Recent Review:It went awesome. Probably the best customer service ever. Met me after hours on a Saturday at the Outlet to sell me a capacitor for my furnace blower. Unbelievable! Fantastic! Just send me a picture and if I have one I'll meet you there in 20 minutes, he said. He just did it no questions asked. My significant has MS and our daughter us going through Chemotherapy for Hodgkins Lymphoma. He did not know this. He just helped out a fellow American without batting an eye. His name was Keith. Awesome read lessDavid W.
- Business Description:JCJ Contracting Inc is your one stop solution for any structurally related need of your home or office. We take care of everything from indoor to outdoor construction work, with an approachable, personable demeanor and no small measure of expertise and earnest craftsmanship. Whether you’re in the process of sketching your dream home, or are dreaming up a remodeling project, our skilled craftsmen offer quality work through every stage of the process. From construction to remodels, we have the .. read lessRecent Review:So far so good. Thanks to Cameron for working me in on short notice. Matt and Jake did a great job installing the kitchen cabinets. They were courteous, respectful, informative and efficient. Also, very well organized. Would hire again in a minute read lessJean G.
- Business Description:We come assessing the job and bill accordingly. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:It went very well. Max is absolutley meticulous, which means all the work he does is first rate. He often went above and beyond, for instance patching a crack in the laundry-room ceiling but also shoring up the structure above the ceiling drywall to avoid any new cracks. Because he is meticulous, the job took longer than it might have otherwise, but on balance was well worth the extra time to get everything absolutely perfect read lessMARK B.
- Business Description:Busen's ApplianceRecent Review:Our repairman was in and out the dorr in about 10 minutes. I was correct, it was a fuse that required replacement. There was no hemming and hawing. I explained the situation, and he replaced the fuse in minutes. They were on time, communicate fabulously, and are quick and pleasant to deal with. Worth every penny read lessAurora P.
- Business Description:Family Owned 55 yearsRecent Review:Mr. Quint came to check a strong odor coming from inside the dryer when running. The dryer is fine, not a gas problem. He feels the dryer has taken in some paint fumes and that is what I am smelling.Judith H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Additional DBA - Romana Cement Inc & Romana Cement Co. Award winning.Recent Review:fantastic communication and easy to deal withalex p.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Garden City
- Dearborn Heights
- Allen Park
- Farmington Hills
- Van Buren
- Lincoln Park
appliance repair services in Westland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A HEATING & COOLING OUTLET/G.M.M.8415 N MIDDLEBELT RD
- A TO Z Total Heating & Cooling24614 Van Born Road
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- A&A Appliance Services LLC26104 Townley St
Madison Heights, Michigan
- A&R Appliance Service LLC49150 Gyde Rd
- A-1 Home Maintenance Services & Commercial7583 Jennings rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- AAA Service Network - Dunlap906 S Main St Ste 1
- AASCO HEATING & COOLING36500 FORD RD
- ABC WAREHOUSE15477 HALL RD
- Ace Appliance13660 E. Eight Mile Road
- Advanced Appliance Service Inc2418 Dix Hwy
LINCOLN PARK, Michigan
- AG Appliance RepairPO Box 19485
- Air Temp Mechanical LLC25550 Grand River
- Always Fixed . Handyman Services3844 Oakhills Dr.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- American Appliance & Repair17311 W 7 Mile Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American-DIX Appliance Service Inc3311 Dix Hwy
LINCOLN PARK, Michigan
- Appliance Alliance 13211 N Norfolk
- Appliance Doctor Service36947 Schoolcraft Rd
- Appliance Repair specialist of Michigan20836 Hall #172C
Clinton Twp, Michigan
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Autumn Appliance Co1065 John R Rd
- A HEATING & COOLING OUTLET/G.M.M.
- BASIC & MORE SERVICES, LLC18698 GARFIELD
- Bill & Rod's Appliance Inc15870 Middlebelt Rd
- Branch Investment Group129 Tyler St
Highland Park, Michigan
- Bright Power Solutions Inc45100 Sterritt St Suite 106
- BROADCO Property Restoration44700 N.Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Twp., Michigan
- Busen's Appliance2323 Fort St
LINCOLN PARK, Michigan
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
- BASIC & MORE SERVICES, LLC
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Cappy Heating & Air Conditioning Inc12551 Globe St
- CARMACK APPLIANCE & SERVICE32431 FORD RD
Garden City, Michigan
- CENTRAL APPLIANCE SERVICE11541 ADAMS DR
- CHUCK PUTZIG PLUMBING & SEWER17041 ECORSE RD
Allen Park, Michigan
- Classic Cabinets KB, Inc.4300 Rochester Rd
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Clean And Green Dryer Vent Experts LLC13962 Royal Grand
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Mechanical Solutions Inc42480 Park Ridge Rd
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Consumers Energy Appliance Service Plan4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- COOL-TECH COMFORT: HEATING REFRIGERATION & A/C12824 W 7 MILE RD
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & Cooling2305 Goodrich St
- Custom Temperature Control158 S Rochester Rd
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Dryer Vent Wizard of Wayne County44464 Penney Ct
- Dryer Vent Wizard of Wayne County
- GE Factory Service10000-10200 Southern Street
- GE Factory Service18075 Krause Street
- GE Factory Service12300 Hubbard Road
- GE Factory Service41965 Ecorse Road
- GE Factory ServiceTwo Towne Square
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2169 S Telegraph Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy30701 GRATIOT AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy45520 Utica Park Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy16221 FORD RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy35100 Central City Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy23000 EUREKA RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy50400 WATERSIDE DR
- Geek Squad - Best Buy32320 JOHN R RD
Madison Heights, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy30830 ORCHARD LAKE RD
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2651 S Rochester Rd
Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy21051 HAGGERTY RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy300 BROWN RD
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3349 FAIRLANE DR
Allen Park, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3100 Lohr Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2650 E BELTLINE AVE SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Geek Squad - Best Buy28400 TELEGRAPH RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8487 W GRAND RIVER AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy43525 W Oaks Dr
- General Maintenance, Repairs & Improvements43535 Lancelot Drive
- GENERATOR PROTECTION SERVICE28870 E KING WILLIAM DR
- Go Assist1098 Ann Arbor Rd W
- Great Oaks Plumbing3206 Old Farm Ln
Commerce Twp, Michigan
- GE Factory Service
- HandyPro Handyman Service Inc22500 Orchard Lake Rd
- Harvey Electronics28243 Beck Rd Ste B16
- Heydlauff's Appliances & Electronics113 N Main St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HIGHER STANDARDS APPLIANCE RPR42902 Executive Dr
Harrison Township, Michigan
- Home Depot - Commerce Twp355 Haggerty Hwy
Walled Lake, Michigan
- HOME WORKS CGO INC49570 Gratiot Ave
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating And Cooling41800 Hayes Rd
Clinton Township, Michigan
- HandyPro Handyman Service Inc
- Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling40 Engelwood Dr Ste I
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Line and Level Appliances8026 pinehurst st
- Load Side Electric Co7061 Edwards
- Locksmith Detroit MI19590 Woodward Avenue
- Longton Appliance Service14226 Eureka Road
- Lorenzo's Appliance Repair16518 San Juan none
- Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling