Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2009

40 Engelwood Dr Ste I

Lake Orion, MI 48359

Customer service is our number one priority. Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling (LOPHC) is has been keeping our customers comfortable for almost 40 Years. Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is committed to providing our clients with the best service at the best price. Our focus is honesty

12/28/2020

Brian R.

Had an issue with our washing machine not draining. Problem was a bad lid switch. Dean from LOPHC was professional, courteous, and responsive and diagnosed and made the repair quickly. Price was completely reasonable. Definitely recommended and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

Category appliance repair

07/13/2020

Susan K.

It was good. Prices are okay and they are respectful.

Description of Work
faucet installation

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/07/2020

Thomas M.

I very much appreciated Nathaniel's expert advise and honesty and professionalism. Ends up our washer is in need of about $400 - $500 in repairs and instead of trying to get us to go for that, he recommended we just buy a new one for less than $500 (he recommended one that he just bought for his home). I'm pretty sure that most appliance repairmen would try to sell the expensive repair, but after he clearly explained the situation, I'm certain he's correct. I will use this company for future work (they don't sell appliances, btw, so they aren't making any money when we buy a new one). If their company culture is the kind of honesty, professionalism and trustworthiness that Nathaniel exhibited, I'm confident they'll do a great job for any of our future plumbing, heating, cooling or repair needs.

Description of Work
fix leak with washer

Category appliance repair

09/07/2019

Ken K.

Handled it without my being present.

Description of Work
Backflow Prevention Test

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

01/19/2019

Jeremy D.

Our furnace went out sometime during the night of January 11, 2019. I called LOPH&C at 7:30 am the 12Th. My call was taken and the rep explained my options and scheduled a service technician for later in the day Saterday so we wouldn’t have to pay extra for emergency service. The repair technician arrived around noon and was able to repair our furnace, installing a new igniter and blowing out a a drain line. I was impressed with the time line, cost and professionalism.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

12/31/2018

Eric S.

The plumber was really good to work with. One of the pipes that I had routed had a low spot, so he had to put new pipes in that area. This caused more time than was originally quoted, so he charged a little more than the quote, but he did not charge for all the additional time that it took to complete the job.

Description of Work
I had replaced an old copper drain pipe with PVC, but I had just routed the tubes without gluing them in place. The plumber disassembled the pieces and glued them together.

Category plumbing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for LOPHC. We appreciate your business and hope you will thing of us for all of your plumbing, HVAC and appliance repair needs.

11/05/2018

Debbie K.

Didn't even have the courtesy to respond to request for estimate.

Description of Work
basement pipes replaced

09/17/2018

Lesle C.

Lake Orion Plumbing and Heating staff were fantastic to work with. Our technician Mark was always prompt and courteous and called ahead of time to ensure my availability and scheduling. Upon finding a large septic line fracture under our existing patio, Lake Orion Plumbing went above and beyond to ensure all was excavated, replaced correctly and quickly. They installed new natural gas lines all the way around the house to two quick disconnect systems for our Grill and pizza oven before a large concrete patio pour. They also care for my two Bryant HVAC systems which include heat pumps, and our water heater. Their annual maintenance contract is easy to arrange and their service and inspections are thorough inside and outside. I highly recommend Lake Orion Plumbing and Heating.

Description of Work
Install quick disconnect natural gas lines for outdoor entertaining equipment, repair of toilet, repair of septic drain line, faucet removal and update, outdoor hydrant rebuild and securing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, septic tank, water heater repair, drain pipe

08/13/2018

Howard S.

Work went very well, in & out in a short time, & most importantly, no leaks or follow up visits needed.

Description of Work
Replace 2 outside faucets

07/03/2018

terry W.

replaced cast iron Y through basement wall and pipe leading to septic tank and all associated fittings. Had to saw cut across about 6 feet of concrete patio, then dig up to expose old pipe. and septic tank. Hot physical work. Very pleased with the work ethic and quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Replace Y and plumbing from basement to septic tank

Category plumbing, septic tank

06/15/2018

JOhn N.

Excellent service and professional advice. Had to return with a better part, and did so without extra charge and in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Checkup on Furnace

06/12/2018

Cynthia F.

Received a phone call prior to them arriving as they indicated they would. They were prompt and were very courteous and helpful, even when I had some random questions. They managed to get the old one out and put the new one in - with some additional instructions regarding the differences between the two. All in all I'd say other than the old one peeing all over the basement floor it was a positive experience and major plusses for them being able to get out on such short notice to replace it. I have no qualms over contacting them for any further "to-dos" and their pricing was quite reasonable.

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/23/2018

Anita A.

Plumber called to come early, which worked out better for me. He was very tidy and everything worked much better when he was done. I also asked for an estimate on some future work.

Description of Work
Had some slow drains that needed to be rooted out.

Category drain cleaning

01/15/2018

JIM H.

Lake Orion P,H &AC looked at their schedule and determined they had a narrow window where they could remove and replace the furnace. They arrived, worked diligently with complete professionalism. They were in and out in time to allow us to travel. Brent and his associate did a great job.

Description of Work
We called for assistance with our furnace. The technician determine there was water leaking from a heat exchanger inside the furnace. The decision was replace the furnace or repair the exchanger in a 16 yr old furnace. We replaced the furnace. But we had a timing issue due to Holiday travel.

01/09/2018

murali K.

Scott was wonderful to work with. His team took care of my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Gas Line and sump pump

Category plumbing, wells

01/09/2018

Laura M.

Fantastic. Arrived on time. Very professional. I’ve used Lake Orion Plumbing several times. My go to plumbing and heating company.

Description of Work
Installed gasoline for dryer and new laundry tub

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review! And thank you for choosing LOPHC.

12/01/2017

Dennis B.

A separate technician was scheduled for each task, and there was some overlap in time. Although they were working in essentially the same location, they not only worked well together but helped each other out a bit. Both were polite, friendly, and answered my questions with no hesitation.

Description of Work
water heater replacement and furnace tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thanks for the great review. We apprciate your business!

08/09/2017

Laura M.

We needed a new gas line installed for a dryer to bring it up to code. I called for an appointment and they scheduled us for the next morning. Mark, the service person, arrived promptly and was very professional. I also asked him to install a new laundry tub and faucet. This was an add-on and I did not want it to impact other appointments he had scheduled. Fortunately, he was able to do this as well. Very happy customer. Highly recommend Lake Orion Plumbing and Mark was a really good service guy.

Description of Work
Installation of gas line for dryer

08/03/2017

WILLIAM M.

We recently bought a new air conditioner from them.

Description of Work
new air conditioner

07/17/2017

Murray L.

It went well. The price was somewhat high (but still much lower than other providers estimates), but that's because commercial water heaters are expensive.

Description of Work
Replace a commercial water heater in our restaurant.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to review [Member Information Removed] Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. We appreciate your business.

07/10/2017

Ann S.

They did a nice job. They were good and very efficient. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that none of the coupons would apply even though there was one for service for Angie's list. They were excellent, explained the problems and fixed it quickly. The workers were very good, very professional.

Description of Work
They provided service to the air conditioner.

06/27/2017

BERT F.

Perfect. Fixed in a timely fashion. Lake Orion employees always take ownership of the job they are doing. I would not think of calling anyone else for plumbing and heating work.

Description of Work
Broken pipe

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review! We take great pride in the commitment of our team!

05/27/2017

Emily P.

I called on a Tuesday afternoon, someone called me back the next day. I spoke with Alyssa and made an appointment for Thursday or Friday after 3:30pm. Thursday was raining. I called several times on Friday between 3:30 and 5:30 as I had not heard anything and no one showed up. Leamon, the owner, called me from his vacation and helped me get in touch with Jordan. Somehow my job was not passed on to him. Jordan came out at 8:45 Saturday morning and was AWESOME! He explained everything really well and had the job done within a half hour. I was given a discount for the misunderstanding and inconvenience. I super appreciate how they handled the situation! I will definitely call them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
I needed my A/C repaired. Needed a capacitor replaced and coolant topped off. I had watched some you tube videos and had a basic understanding of what I likely needed repaired. With this information, I called several companies in the Oxford, Lake Orion, & Rochester areas, and Home Town had the best price estimates.

05/22/2017

Steve M.

Great! They were prompt, on time and very detailed in what they did and how they communicated it with me. I will hire again!

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! Our goal is to make you a life-long customer!

05/22/2017

Jeanette K.

It went very well, they got the job done with little to no cutting holes in the drywall. Which was gratifying to see done as a competitor was going tear the whole wall out to do the same job at twice the cost. Very very happy with the team at Lake Orion Heating and Plumbing!

Description of Work
I needed to get a gas line hooked up to my dryer in the basement.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review! So glad we could help :)

Epic Home Solutions

At Epic Home Solutions , our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

All Type Landscape Co

Over 41 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

2022 Super Service Award

RIES WELL DRILLING, INC.

Since 1983 our family-owned business has provided Southeast, Michigan with Water Well Drilling and Well Repair Services. Your water well issue will be quickly addressed on time and in budget thanks to our prompt and affordable services. We accept Check, Cash, VISA, M/C and DISCOVER

Michigan
    State of Michigan
    08/31/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Commercial & Residential Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Gas Piping, Pressure Tanks, Water Heaters, Well Pump, Water Softeners, plumbing inspections and camera line inspections