BERKLEY APPLIANCE

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2006

Berkley Appliance has been a trusted name in appliance parts sales and repair in Oakland and Macomb Counties since 1976. During our 34 years in business, Berkley Appliance has served over 125,000 appliance parts and service customers. We now look forward to being your trusted full service computer repair and training center. Our Berkley Appliance in-home service vans are fully stocked saving you time and money on your appliance repairs. We are big enough to get the job done right and small enough to care about each customer. The best service is local service with a map location and the welcome mat always out. Don’t be fooled by website or phone book ads with multiple phony locations or lots of different phone numbers. Email us today at appliance@berkleyappliance.com for your appliance repair needs....

LinSystem Advantage

LinSystem Advantage

LinSystem Advantage: We pride ourself in computer repair, computer training, financial management (not limited to stocks management, mutual funds, life and auto insurance), resume, job/career/life coaching, light wiring and installation services. We offer travel assistance, flight reservation, immigration petition/visa application assistance. Mission: Our community was generous to us and it’s our mission to touch many lives by giving through back to our community through affordable services.

09/03/2019

I called around for my mother to see if we could get her whirlpool washer repaired or if it was even worth repairing as in if most of the parts were high priced 3 or 4 hundred dollars it would not be worth paying. well the lady who answered the phone was not very friendly and simple went by her script of 65$ to come out plus parts and job fee to install the parts. so it seemed like they could repa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washer repair

12/28/2018

Fantastic. Charged for service call only!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check washing machine

12/16/2018

He was on time, he knew what to look for, he listened to my description without laughing! and then fixed it so quickly I was amazed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a dryer that I had gotten when I bought the house. Instead of buying new I took a chance to see if it was fixable. Justin from Berkley Appliance was honest, very knowledgable and incredibly efficient.

12/09/2018

Project went well. The tech diagnosed the problem on the initial visit. Parts had to be ordered for the repair. When the parts came in Berkley called me and scheduled the actual repair appointment. The tech was very professional, very friendly and well trained. I would definitely use Berkley Appliance again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a double wall mount oven.

11/08/2018

Justin came to fix our dryer. He was very sweet and honest. He got here on time and did a quick fix and clean and on his way! Thanks so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was not heating

CATEGORY appliance repair

Since 1976 we have offered top notch in home major appliance repair.

we do not install new or used appliance's

Visa, MasterCard, Check