Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Southfield, MI
There are 51 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Southfield
- Foundation Systems of MichiganExcellent! all the way from inspection/quote to installation being done. we have not had any problems since the work has been done
- Basement Cracks & Leaks Metro IncI can be a difficult person to please. I need to know exactly what is being done and why. BCLM explained every single step of the process, what it meant to me as the homeowner, and why it was important. Our job was a custom installation that some other companies didn't want to touch. BCLM made small work of it. They were in and out in two days and their price was extremely competitive. I highly recommend them
- A TO Z CONTRACTING INCHonest contractor, quality work. They replaced a deteriorated pipe, uncovered other issues with the drain pipe in other areas and fixed it. No doubt in my mind I would have had water in my basement with all the recent rain if I didn’t hire A to Z, instead my basement is dry, finally! I’m so grateful
- Everdry WaterproofingThey did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issues.
- Precision Foundation Systems LLCThe work was excellent. They were timely and performed the repair quickly and efficiently. They were sure to provide us with as little inconvenience to our day to day routine as possible, which was a big plus in my book, because home repair is stressful. I really haven't seen many companies who were as accommodating as they were. The owner was in constant contact with us throughout the job, not only by phone but in person! He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and polite. Even at the end of the job when he was picking up the backhoe he asked if we wanted to loosen any of the shrubbery we wanted to remain in our landscaping for the time being so it could be easily removed later if we decided to. Some companies come in, you never speak to the owner, they lag on the job, they're disorganized, they don't stick to their timelines, they inconvenience your home life, and you never get to tell anyone you want something done differently than originally planned. I had the exact opposite experience with Precision foundation, I saw no one slacking, they stuck to their timeline, I was able to speak with the owner, I was able to change the original plan, I could add-on work, they were happy to do provisional work, I could change something to my liking, and they were affordable. It was a great experience all around. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for a basement waterproofing company who knows their stuff, gets the job done quickly, and is willing to work with the homeowner. A
- Foundation Systems of MichiganExcellent. Alan was professional, knowledgeable, and very personable. He did a complete check of the area and found no issues. He went on to show where and how the leak may have originated from our roof. Overall he greatly exceeded expectations and thanks to him we are confident we can finally solve this problem. We will definitely use Foundation Systems of Michigan for any future needs and encourage others to do so as well
- Coles landscapingAmazing service! These guys know what they are doing and are really outstanding people. Customer service was great! Will be calling them again.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganThey were very professional and very helpful. They arrived on time and they did the work in the time they said they would. They were professional and helpful and I would hire them again.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganSalesman John Andrews explained the work in great detail. The crew arrived on time and completed the work on time and cleaned up! The township inspector came at the end of the process and approved the new sump pump and said the waterproofing was excellent!
- Dry Basements PlusGreat team. Showed up when promised, worked efficiently and unobtrusively and finished the job promptly.
Basement Waterproofers in Southfield
- Business Description:Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.Recent Review:Met with 360 Rep John R. (14 Aug 20). Received a quote for installing (4) 42"fortified helical piers to raise foundation of my attached garbage. Mr. was professional, knowledgeable, and he arrived on schedule. He performed an exterior inspection of my home and interior inspection of my garage to see if other repairs were necessary. He determined no other concerns aligned to my existing issues. The quote seemed reasonable for the amount of work involved; however, I was skeptical due to the hugh investment. It was somewhat comforting to learn there was a warranty and an engineering report was optional. I was a little concerned John forgot to inform me about the $250 permit fee that was required in addition to the engineering fee ($500); however, he said he would waive/cover this as it was due to his error. I reached out to three other contractors for quotes. One company which had previously performed waterproofing services in my basement had provided a quote for $25-30k. However, the company provided zero references for doing foundation supports. The second company "Percision Foundation Systems" convinced me to tear out finished paneling in my basement looking for a presumed horizontal crack. Fortunately, no such crack(s) existed anywhere; however, I now have to pay additional monies to have drywall installed. The third never responded. In all fairness, 360 SOL was my only option available to get the work done prior to winter. I was very nervous about moving forward; however, I am definitely impressed with my decision to have the work completed by this company!!! The work was completed 28 Oct (covid). The entire process went better than anticipated. The crew arrived on time and completely on schedule. Very professional and polite teammates. Clean up went well. Only two concerns: the $250 permit fee surfaced as a surprise in which the owner quickly reconciled, and the dirt left onsite could've been compressed more. Overall, I highly recommend Foundations Solutions 360!YOLANDA T.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and structural repair. We also do exterior drainage and water management. We are a licensed and insured company and would be happy to show you our license and proof of insurance. We offer financing and also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We specialize in customer satisfaction as you can see by our reviews. You won't be disappointed you went with us to do your jobRecent Review:Steve and his team did a fantastic job and really stood by their work. They had to coordinate with the property manager (work performed on our Michigan rental property, we live in Georgia) and tenant for access to the property. The team was on site for a couple of days. They did an amazing job installing the drain pipe in the basement to pull the water into the sump pump and the auto on/off dehumidifier they installed in the crawlspace they connected it to the drain pipe so it would not require any maintenance by the tenants. The dehumidifier goes on/off by itself and drains just fine. The basement is now "bone dry" according to the tenant. We researched several different companies, and decided to go with Steve after we talked with him, reading reviews, talking with references and we watched his company videos on the waterproofing process. We really felt like he was honest and was not trying to bankrupt us to complete this job. It still costs us $5,000, but we felt like he would stand by his work and he has. We called him to go back out to the house after the job was completed to check on the dehumidifier (it was our fault), we had the electrical outlet installed in the crawlspace AFTER he completed the job, and couldn't figure out how to turn ON the unit. He went back out to check on it to make sure it was working and we are thrilled with the results. Would use him again and refer him without hesitation!Michelle W.
- Business Description:Hi! Due to the Corona Virus we are shifting our resources to the bio-hazard side of our business that specializes in remediation. We have done this type of bio-hazard work since 2010. We are trained in covid-19 remediation. We are currently working almost exclusively on spraying and cleaning for the virus at airports, medical clinics and business offices. Let us know how we can help! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, a..Recent Review:Excellent. Very responsive, quality work and prompt!Cynthia M.
- Business Description:Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact ..Recent Review:The most important thing I can say about Atlantic Coast Waterproofing is meet with all other foundation experts first, then call Gary. Why? INSPECTION 1. He pointed out that my basement floor overlaid the footer at different heights based on where you are in basement. --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 2. He was able to point out previous homeowners put in "home made" system --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 3. He was able to answer my questions about exterior of house that might need attention to maximize keeping basement as dry as possible, while working in parallel with interior system 4. Professional, respectful, straight forward PROPOSAL 1. Informative 2. Best warranty in the industry. 3. Cost came in similar to other proposals that would not have been effective solution for my situation INSTALLATION - BASICS 01. Anytime Gary ran into a home specific challenge he was able to overcome and offer different solutions to correct 03. Any silly question I had was happily answered 04. Walked me through progress daily 05. Was able to adapt to inspector asking for a different proposed sump pump solution, this was no problem 06. Was able to re-assure me that removal of old shower was best interest when he found sub-par installation and mold! 07. The work was super clean in basement 08. Trench was a good 14 inches wide, dug to bottom of footer, with 4 inch pipe installed 09. Gary made sure to test each weep hole very carefully and re-drilled any hole with questionable drainage or mortar clogs 09. Final gravel, pipe and cement installation was executed flawlessly 10. Permit inspector raved about the good job Gary and his team had done and he passed inspection with flying colors INSTALLATION - ABOVE AND BEYOND 01. There was questionable broken shower drain pipe, he just fixed it, no problem 02. While preparing area around sump pump Gary went the extra mile to investigate what could be another bad "home made" plumbing solution. Turns out the previous owner did not connect sump pump outlet to main sewer line, leaving a visible gap, and essentially allowing sewer gases to escape! Gary then switched gears, put on his plumber hat, and had multiple solutions to correct problem. There was a nominal cost associated with it, but I was MORE THAN HAPPY to pay for properly fixing a very bad plumbing situation. 03. Gary's crew are also there to get it done right. When his crew arrived one member pointed out that cleanout to main sewer line was not up to code. This was not pressing concern, but once other plumbing problems were uncovered, they brought this up to code at cost of some new PVC pipe. Very nice. 04. Gary's final cleanup surprised me, in a good way. After seeing first hand the unavoidable mess this type of work can cause, Gary humbly said they do their best with final clean up. Well, when we did final inspection, the basement and exterior never looked better. NiceSteve H.
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, is a locally owned and operated Michigan business with many years of experience under their belts. Unlike most handymen companies that claim to fix leaky basement, This is all we do and we do it right and we waterproof basements better than most other companies. We do not use temporary bandage type repairs, we thoroughly inspect every single element of the problem to get the the very root and repair it right the first time so this problem doesn't come back ..Recent Review:We couldn't be happier! Great Service from start to finish!!!David B.
- Business Description:Michigan Basements has over 8 years of experience in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and crawlspace encapsulation. We have professional project managers that come to your home to discuss and access the basement foundation issue, while providing a free estimate and a timeline in which the work would be completedRecent Review:Great. Very professional very thoroughRebecca M.
- Business Description:We install helical peirs for new construction and under pin existing homes that are sinking, straighten and stabilize bowed basement walls, waterproof basements, and repair basement wall cracks . We are licensed and insured. Additional Phone Number: 1 (866) 818-596Recent Review:The work was excellent. They were timely and performed the repair quickly and efficiently. They were sure to provide us with as little inconvenience to our day to day routine as possible, which was a big plus in my book, because home repair is stressful. I really haven't seen many companies who were as accommodating as they were. The owner was in constant contact with us throughout the job, not only by phone but in person! He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and polite. Even at the end of the job when he was picking up the backhoe he asked if we wanted to loosen any of the shrubbery we wanted to remain in our landscaping for the time being so it could be easily removed later if we decided to. Some companies come in, you never speak to the owner, they lag on the job, they're disorganized, they don't stick to their timelines, they inconvenience your home life, and you never get to tell anyone you want something done differently than originally planned. I had the exact opposite experience with Precision foundation, I saw no one slacking, they stuck to their timeline, I was able to speak with the owner, I was able to change the original plan, I could add-on work, they were happy to do provisional work, I could change something to my liking, and they were affordable. It was a great experience all around. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for a basement waterproofing company who knows their stuff, gets the job done quickly, and is willing to work with the homeowner. AJonathan W.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing Contractor that's Family owned and operated. Lifetime Guarantees. 30 plus years of experience. A+ Better Business Bureau RatingRecent Review:It went great! James and Eric brought 3 workers with them and knocked it out in 2 days. Would recommend All Ways Dry to anyone needing basement waterproofing!Ron C.
Deals in Southfield for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Lathrup Village
- Bingham Farms
- Beverly Hills
- Oak Park
- Huntington Woods
- Royal Oak
- Bloomfield Hills
- Farmington Hills
- Pleasant Ridge
- Madison Heights
- Hazel Park
- West Bloomfield
- Highland Park
- Orchard Lake
- Sylvan Lake
waterproofing contractors in Southfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Basement Waterproofing62115 Hidden Pond Dr
- A to Z Home Remodeling Co.17601 Roselawn St
- A&M Roofing & Renovations LLC24553 Dale Ave
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Southeast Michigan6590 Rawsonville Rd
- A-1 Home Maintenance Services & Commercial7583 Jennings rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- A.D. Flevaris & Sons Concrete Construction32663 Franklin rd
- AAA CONSTRUCTION CO12117 ROSA PARKS BLVD
- AAA Painting and more41 Parkview St
Mount Clemens, Michigan
- Active One Construction Company, Inc.204 W Michigan Ave
- advance Building28175 Haggerty Rd
- Advance Home Inspectors7261 Voerner Ave
Center Line, Michigan
- Advance Home Inspectors8409 Harding
Center Line, Michigan
- Advantage Concepts4929 Ross Dr
- Affordable Dry Basement37501 Lyndon
- Afor International Const, Co.13952 MEYERS RD
- AJ Construction61177 Allen Ct.
South Lyon, Michigan
- AJ Summers Basement Waterproofing30151 WESTFIELD ST
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- All Things Considered16840 E 9 Mile Rd
- All-ways Dry LLC3660 S. Lapeer rd. lot 47
- ALLEN PAINT COMPANY6565 DAVIS ST
- Allied Plumbing & Sewer27625 Romine Rd
New Boston, Michigan
- Ameribilt Construction13854 Lakeside Cir Ste 222
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- American Freedom Contracting2482 Amber Dr
- ANDRE GELLE CONSTRUCTION26190 GROESBECK HWY
- Ann Arbor Disaster Recovery302 S State St
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Anytime Plumbing33773 Groesbeck Hwy
- AR Basement Crack RepairPO Box 87245
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc8101 Sheraton Park Dr
- A & M Basement Waterproofing
- B & H Construction Contracting28438 S River Rd
Harrison Township, Michigan
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- Basement Cracks & Leaks Metro Inc6915 E ALLEN
- Basement Systems of Michigan6745 Auburn Rd
- Basement Waterproofing of Michigan 977 E 14 Mile Rd
- Blake Building & Home Improvement2232 S. Main Street #342
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- BMC-Remodeling1440 E.Lincoln 2B
Madison Heights, Michigan
- Brick Concepts LLC29488 Woodward Ave Ste 111
Royal Oak, Michigan
- Brickworks Property Restoration LLC35122 Cordelia St
Clinton Township, Michigan
- BROADCO Property Restoration44700 N.Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Twp., Michigan
- Burden Construction and Landscape LLC21591 Midway Ave
- B & H Construction Contracting
- Calandra & Son's Construction Company38361 Pineridge St.
Harrison Township, Michigan
- CALCULUS FOUNDATION SYSTEMS26272 GROESBECK HWY
- Capital Plumbing2463 Milberton Dr
- CB restoration services34205 Chope Pl
Clinton Township, Michigan
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Chimneys R' Us23850 Ada Street
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
- Complete Service Restoration3528 Lakewood Dr
- CONCRETE CAULKERS CONTRACTING47000 W Rd
- COX'S OLD COLONY WATERPROOFING627 FERRY ST
- Creative Construction Professionals15448 Rudland St
- Calandra & Son's Construction Company
- D & D Restoration LLC1416 Fawn Ct
Rochester Hills, Michigan
- D J & Associates (Restoration Contractors)56450 Grand River
New Hudson, Michigan
- D'Alessandro custom concrete & sevice's2815 buick ave
- D.M. McCann Services1251 Edgeorge
- DANA Insulation44053 N. Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Township, Michigan
- DBC Company, Inc.46574 ERB DR
- dbc Water Pros18530 Mack Ave Suite 225
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
- DEC General Home Improvement700 Laird St
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Deciantis Building and cement LLC1526 Rattalee Lk rd.
- deepali co llc17764 Levan Road
- Deroche Construction21205 Martin Rd
St Clair Shores, Michigan
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Diversified Water Service Inc4795 Walnut Lake Rd
West Bloomfield, Michigan
- Doc Crawlspace LLC10419 Lakeview Ct.
Whitemore Lake, Michigan
- Done Right Basement Waterproofing, LLC5731 Pratt Road
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Douglas Harland Painting3831 Parker St
- Drip Dry Waterproofing57666 Abraham Dr
- DRY BASEMENT CO469 Timbermill Ln.
- DRY BASEMENT TECHNOLOGIES11602 ALLEN RD
- Dry Basements Plus2550 E OAKLEY PARK RD
Walled Lake, Michigan
- Dry-Tec, LLC2856 Wood Rd
- DU-ALL CONTRACTING INC101 SOUTH ST
- Duncan Renovations26357 S River Park
- DW BRICK & CHIMNEY REPAIR17801 HOMER
- DW Brick & CHIMNEY REPAIR17801 Homer St
- Dwight French & Son's Masonry305 West Bernhard Ave.
Hazel Park, Michigan
- D & D Restoration LLC
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- EL Aprea Services LLC32560 Garfield Rd
- Emergency Drain and Plumbing Co. LLC1729 E 14 Mile Rd
- Environmental Site Consultants2333 W Reid Rd
- EpoxyPro51947 Filomena Dr
- EVENFLO SEWER SERVICE INC16666 JAMES COUZENS FWY
- EverDry Waterproofing of S.E. Michigan33533 Mound Rd
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Exterior Drainage SolutionsP.O. Box 805916
St. Clair Shores, Michigan
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.
- Facilities Management Group15080 30 Mile Rd
- Fine Design Creative Works1025 Gasser Ct
- Finished Basements Plus2550 E OAKLEY PARK RD
Walled Lake, Michigan
- Foundation Solutions 36034400 Klein Rd
- Foundation Specialist & Waterproofing, LLC1125 E Harwood Ave
Madison Heights, Michigan
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
- Freshstart6501 Yale St
- Fur Development, Inc.6501 Greenfield Rd 100
- Facilities Management Group