HomeSpec BasementFix

• Trade License Number
  • 2102192204

3501 S Henry Ruff Rd

Westland, MI 48186

In Business for 25 years! Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, and Crawl Space Encapsulation. Most awarded company in the area for our industry....

basement waterproofing (99)foundation repair (32)concrete repair (20)well & water pump repair (17)home inspection (5)mudjacking (1)drain pipe installation (9)masonry (4)glass block (1)

11/18/2020

Having previously contracted HomeSpec once before, I recommended them to my mother-in-law to repair a leaking rod hole. Instead, the sales person tried to sell her a $17,000 interior drainage package that would have caused major damage to her finished basement. Ultimately she hired a different contractor who repaired the rod hole and an exterior masonry problem for $250, their minimum charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaking rod hole

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'd like to look into this and see what our Inspector saw while at the home and review his notes to see why this system was recommended. It is never our intention to "Sell" a homeowner anything that is unnecessary to create a healthy environment in their basement. If you would please email me at Brian@basmentfix.com with the address or name of your Mother-in-Law, so I ca...

11/11/2020

It went great, from the pitch to completion. I appreciated the pressure free quote and John D and his crew who did the work were great. They worked hard from the moment they got here at 8am until they left at 5pm. They kept me involved in the process, saw some potential issues and made a recommendation to solve it, went with that recommendation and couldn't be happier with the result. Even down to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy you chose us to help you repair your home.

10/25/2020

HomeSpec Basement Fix does outstanding work. Jerry and his crew were very professional and knowlageable. All of our questions and concerns were answered and addressed. We now have a dry, leak free basement again. We are so happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We will pass your comments on to our team.

10/01/2020

Great job. No repeat issues after 5 years. I had them out to evaluate my new home. They are very honest and don't try to talk you into anything you don't need. Great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and are glad that our team was able to help you permanently solve your issues.

01/16/2020

This project went about as well as I could have hoped for. Their sales contact was very informative and took the time to explain how this process works. Their prices were on the lower end of the quotes I had received. All in about $7,000 to waterproof my entire basement. They were professional, timely, and communicative. I felt like I was in very good hands. One year later, my basement has not had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my basement fully waterproofed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Thank you so much for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we could help :)

11/21/2019

As a homeowner, this was an unpleasant, loud, dirty and expensive project, but everyone I had contact with from HomeSpec throughout the project was helpful and responsive. The project was managed professionally. The workers went out of their way to minimize the inconvience. Any problems I had were immediately addressed. I have no reservations recommending this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/20/2019

We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. We have a small house in Romeo that was built in the late 1800s. Our basement was in bad shape. All of the beams and support poles were wood and the majority of them were either sagging or cracking. We had one contractor tell us that no one was going to want the repair work, another basement repair contractor said that it was way beyond their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sagging wood beams with new steel I-beams. Installed (6) steel support poles with new footer pads. Installed (12) support poles along perimeter half wall. Sistering of a few deteriorating joists.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

08/16/2019

I cannot say enough great things about this company and their team of people. From the initial visit, to the office staff to the guys who performed the work they get a 5 star times two. They were all extremely responsive, kind, caring, professional and very hard working. The job is top notch and the price was better than any other company out there. I have already recommended them to others with f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water proofing of our basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

05/02/2019

These guys were great. We had several quotes, theirs was by far the best because they didn't try to "upsell" other services we didn't need [something ALL the other companies did]. They suggested other fixes we could do if this initial work wasn't enough to fix all our drainage issues, but suggested we take it in stages so we didn't do more than necessary. Very smart - and very appreciated because ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack injection in basement wall, installation of a dry well, and sump pump discharge re-routed to the dry well to help with drainage.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

04/29/2019

The team at HomeSpec was great to deal with all the way through, very knowledgeable, fair and honest. The sales rep didn't try to "upsell" or pressure us at any point, and had a lot of great, low-cost suggestions to help us out with an eye to not "over fixing" things that might not need to be addressed. We took it a step at a time, and the first fix they recommended did the trick!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair basement wall crack, add dry well to divert sump pump drainage.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Basement, Foundation & Crawlspace Problems. Wet Basements, Leaking Basements, Basement Waterproofing, Exterior Waterproofing, Interior Waterproofing, Water Management, Sump Pumps, New Footer Drains, Crack Injections, Foundation Repair, Structural Repairs, Bowed Walls, Wall Straightening, Foundation Wall Rebuilding, House Stabilization, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Damp Crawlspaces, Crawl Space Drainage, Crawlspace Insulation, Humidity & Moisture Control.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check