A TO Z CONTRACTING INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

325 KING RD

Trenton, MI 48183

With over 30 of years of experience, A to Z Contracting is the premier waterproofing company in the Detroit area. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Main Line Repair, Sewer Work, Cement Work and Excavation. We offer free estimates, warranty our work and we do the job right the first time. Let us help you keep your home safe and dry! Call us today at (734)692-5677 or (734)341-0220....

basement waterproofing (5)driveway pavers (1)garage building (1)siding companies (1)

06/06/2019

Jeff and Zack are both very professional and nice guys. Being a single woman and homeowner is not easy, but they went above and beyond to be helpful. They communicated with me, showed up when they said they would, and followed through on everything they said they would. I would DEFINITELY recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

04/04/2018

It went really well. I was happy with them. They came in under budget and did a nice job. I did not have any problem. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them a couple of times in the last year. They put in drain tile and built additions on our barn.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

03/30/2018

They did a good quality job and were very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

03/30/2018

Perfect. Very professional, clean, organized, on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a waterproofing job for me. They've also done previous work including remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

03/30/2018

He's very good at dealing with a kind of exavacting basement issues I've had. He's not inexpensive but he definitely knows what he's doing. He'd be the first guy I'd consider calling if I run into any water issues in my basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a major redo of a basement for me years ago but he's fixed our sump pump a couple of different times as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

03/23/2006

I SAW SOME WORK THAT THEY HAD DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND I WAS SO IMPRESSED I HIRED THEM TO DO MY DRIVEWAY. THEY ARE A REALLY HARDWORKING GROUP, AND I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PAVED MY NEW DRIVEWAY.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

03/23/2006

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, AND AT AN OUTSTANDING PRICE. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED. THEY DID NOT CHARGE ME A PENNY MORE THAN THEY FIRST QUOTED ME. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF THE JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT NEW SIDING ON OUR HOME.

CATEGORY siding