Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Southfield, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Southfield
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMr. Nowry was awesome!! He called right away to give us a quote and to set up a day and time to come out and survey our property. He was very professional, thorough and prompt. We would recommend using his service to anyone! He was by far the least expensive, but pricing did not deter from the professional way in which he conducted himself, or the service he provided
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMichael was fantastic to work with. They got out to our property on the promised date at the promised time and completed the survey. Prior to the actual survey I had a lot of questions and Michael spent a lot of time with me answering them. I would highly recommend.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCInitial contact was via Nowry & Hales "contact us" link on the internet. A representative called back within a few days to discuss the type of survey they do, how the find the property lines and exactly how they will mark the lines. We made an appointment for July 16th and when we came home our 4 corners were marked with a metal rod/yellow cap into the ground as well as a wood stake indicating "corner marker". They also put wood markers labeled "property line" approximately every 20-30 feet down each side of the house. It was discovered that part of the neighbors fence impeded upon our property and Nowry & Hale specifically indicated this on the official survey document. This enabled us to have the city instruct the neighbor to remove his impeding fence. It was also discovered that the property lines were NOT where either neighbor said they were. With our official survey we were able to easily obtain our fence permit from the city and the fencing company we used had clear markings to install the fence
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCVery very professional! Well worth the money spent for the documents in electronic and paper form!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMike Nowry was very quick to send me an estimate when I called. I called a few other surveyors and his price was the most reasonable. He took the time to look at a Google image of my property and based the price on that - rather than just a flat fee. I appreciated that. He scheduled us for two weeks later and arrived as they said. My husband was home and said the interaction was very professional. We've recommended him to our neighbors as well
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCI needed a border survey done ASAP for new fence. They had the best price and could schedule me in quickly. Job was done and documents e-mailed to me next day. Would highly recommend this company!
- Coleman Land Surveying PLCThe job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCMy neighbor was mowing approximately 3-4' of the grass on my front yard. I knew that wasn't correct but since I was not sure where the property line was I decided to have the property line located so there would not be any further issues. Nowry & Hale was very professional and I would give them a very good recommendation
Last update on May 10, 2018
Land Surveyors in Southfield
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- Lathrup Village,
- Beverly Hills,
- Bingham Farms,
- Oak Park,
- Huntington Woods,
- Royal Oak,
- Bloomfield Hills,
- Farmington Hills,
- Pleasant Ridge,
- Madison Heights,
- Hazel Park,
- West Bloomfield,
- Highland Park,
- Orchard Lake,
- Sylvan Lake
land surveyors in Southfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Louis Cantor Company17600 Northland Park Ct.
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan 48075
- Louis Cantor Company
- BOSS ENGINEERING3121 E GRAND RIVER
Howell, Michigan 48843
- BOSS ENGINEERING
- Coleman Land Surveying PLC4301 Saline Waterworks Rd
Saline, Michigan 48176
- Coleman Land Surveying PLC
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- MILLETICS & ASSOCIATES40000 GRAND RIVER AVE STE 206
Novi, Michigan 48375
- MILLETICS & ASSOCIATES
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC4700 Cornerstone Dr
White Lake, Michigan 48383
- Powell Engineering & Associates LLC
- Total Lawn Care Inc554 E Maple Rd
Troy, Michigan 48083
- Total Lawn Care Inc
- URBAN LAND CONSULTANTS, LLC8800 23 MILE RD
Shelby Township, Michigan 48316
- URBAN LAND CONSULTANTS, LLC