Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Saginaw, MI
There are 9 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Saginaw
- Stimson Tile & Design Inc.You want quality workmanship, hire Stimson Tile. They are very professional and curtious. Very happy with the results!
- I.L. Construction LLCWe have worked with IL Construction twice, once for kitchen remodel and another time to replace our roof. Both times we were very happy with the professionalism and quality of work. Very accurate timeline of what was going to be happening when and great communication when we had questions. We will be working with them again for future home projects read less
- Manus Builders Inc.Always A+ outstanding great design ideas, prompt with quotes and completion of jobs. Very professional workmanship, always maintain clean job site and communicate with us.
- Motor City BuildersWhen we contacted Motor City Builders, Dave Poirier came to our home within 24 hours to examine our roof. He also drove my wife and me around the area to show us a wide variety of roofs that he had put on other homes as well as pointing out the pros and cons of different types of roofs. He made recommendations about the type of roof that would be best for our home. We couldn't have asked for better personal service as well as the professionalism and quality of the work done by the Motor City Builder's team. What impressed us the most was that the roofing team had been with Motor City Builders for several years and the quality of their work was extraordinary. The crew was conscientious, at our home before 7:00am every morning, and did a remarkable job of cleaning up every day. They had us come out periodically to examine their workmanship, which they were proud of.Dave Poirier also came out every day to check on the crew and the work on our home. They completed the job on time and within the promised budget. We couldn't have been more satisfied. The new roof and storm/screen door look awesome & increases the curb appeal of our home a lot. This was also our experience in the past when Motor City Builders installed new windows on our home, a new concrete driveway, siding, as well as bathroom remodeling. They are accountable and deliver on their promises. We highly recommend Motor City Builders and would use them again. Bill and Kri read less
- Motor City BuildersMy experience with Motor City Builders was great. They worked with me, if there were some problems, we can talk about them and work through them.
- Motor City BuildersHe arrived on time and gave me several ideas and the estimates were in the ballpark with the other estimates I was given. I haven't had any remodeling done yet but I was very impressed with the owner of Motor City Builders who gave me my estimate.
- GARAGE FOR YOU INCThe quality of workmanship is very good. The price was also very good. They are very fair and honest, and don't come up with a bunch of extra charges throughout the job.
- Mark Ellis BuildersTime and materials pricing always makes me nervous because you have to count on the contractor to actually work. The flip side, a fixed price, means they are motivated to take short cuts and move on to the next. But any concern was certainly misplaced with Ellis. Mark and his team were always hard working and what's more completely accountable on all prices and time - submitting even more documentation than I would have required. Team is honest, sober, and timely. Even though I am 30 - 45 minutes away from their home base, I could set my watch (if I still had a watch) by them. 7 am every morning, day after day, week after week. The fact that it was a time and materials project worked very well, high quality work and I was able to design (and redesign) on the fly as things came together or I appreciated perhaps a better way. Everything was done to a very high quality. If I had any concern it would be that Mark and his team does not tolerate anything but high quality which, in a 40 year old house, eventually could result in the entire house being redone. And as time goes by . . . It will be redone. By Mark and his team. I am a very satisfied customer and as my next door neighbor has watched this progress, quality and consistency, it is clear he is about to get another customer. - a very satisfied customer read less
- I.L. Construction LLCI GOT A RECOMMEND FROM BUILDING SUPPLY CO IN FLINT TOWNSHIP IAN THE OWNER CAME OUT TO REVIEW AND WAS EASY TO TALK TO UNLIKE SOME SALES PEOPLE FROM THE BIG BOYS. SENT ESTIMATE ON EMAIL 2 DAYS LATER. I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO AND HE AGREED FOR ME TO PAY THE MATERIAL SET UP AT SUPPLY CO. WHEN TIME CAME FOR INSTALL THEY DELIVERED AND WHEN DONE I PAID BALANCE TO HIM. JOB WAS ON 2000SQ FOOT HOUSE AND DONE IN 2 DAYS. IAN DID A WALK AROUND WITH ME AND DID ANY MINOR THINGS FOR CLEANUP. VERY FAIR PRICE ON JOB, GREAT COMMUNICATION, DID WHEN PROMISED .THEY EVEN CLEANED GUTTERS INSTALLED LEAF GUARDS I HAD BOUGHT AND EVEN DID A SMALL SUN ROOM ROOF NOT IN ESTIMATE. MY DAUGHTER AND HUSBAND HAD 6 ESTIMATES FOR THEIR ROOF AND OTHER ITEMS AND SOME OVERZEALOUS SALESPEOPLE HELD THEM HOSTAGE AT KITCHEN TABLE TRYING TO PRESSURE THEM BEFORE THEM GETTING WITH IL CONSTRUCTION AND GOING WITH IAN. THEY JUST FINISHED THEIR WORK TODAY AND THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH COST AND WORK. PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH read less
- Home Remedy Construction LLCChad and crew did a great job and meet all my expectations for a professional, knowledgeable, and helpful contractor. He listened to my concerns, provided a prompt quote and researched how to obtain siding which matched the original. During installation, he took the time to explain what they found when searching for the source of the water leaks and his recommendation to fix those. As the existing siding was older, he was able to take original siding from our shed to better match that needed on the house and used the new siding on the shed (visibly hard to tell the difference though). He kept me appraised of when he was on/off the property and left the job site clean. We are very pleased with the outcome and would use again read less
Garage Builders in Saginaw
- Business Description:full service licensed and insured home remodeling contractor, that is equipped to handle any project big or small. we are a small local owner operator company that is driven in the community,Recent Review:It was excellent. They've done it real quick, they were very professional, on time, and did everything they said they would.Josh P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned small business that offers a variety of services. Many of our customers are repeat customers because they like the fact they can have a "Go to Company" to meet their repair/service needs!! read lessRecent Review:Basement cleaned to get rid of mold and pet urine smell.Tiffany S.
- Business Description:Full phase interior & exterior remodeling, in business since 2004, only quality workmanship at affordable prices.Recent Review:I would like to thank Michael Gentz and his Liquid Construction crew for the wonderful job they did on re-roofing my home. I purchased a 20 year old home in Gaylord area 8 months ago knowing there was a problem with “shingle slippage” in an area on the roof. Last fall I contacted a well known local roofing company and received an estimate/quote which i laughed at and threw out. About a month ago i called another local company twice and left a message, I am still waiting on a call back! Seen an ad in local shopping paper from Liquid Construction and gave them a call. Next day Ray came out and gave me three quotes: one for repair of “shingle slippage” area, one for re-roofing of front half side of house where “shingle slippage” had occurred, and a third estimate for complete home and garage (approximately 3,000 square feet total). I did some quick research on approximate cost for re-roofing and he was right in the range. I researched material and shingles they were going to be using to replace: high quality/premium roofing system and quality/premium shingles and supplies. Ray came out next day and I signed contract giving half payment down. Two days later the shingles and roofing supplies arrived. Two days later at 10:00 am a crew of three from Liquid Construction arrived and worked until 9:00 pm, removing existing shingles and underlayment and replacing underlayment and started on re-shingling. The crew arrived first thing the next day at 8:00 am and worked until completion of project at about 5 pm. The crew cleaned up the area and one would be hard pressed to know they were even there! They even blew the leaves and sand out from inside my garage!!! My wife even asked me if I had cleaned it! The crew did an incredible job and have a lot of respect and admiration for the work/time/and energy they put into my roof! Google them, request a quote and then research the roofing system and material/shingles they use….all high quality. Ohhhhhh, and now that I have fully paid Liquid Construction I can say that the quote they gave me was at LEAST 40% LESS than the first quote I received last fall from the other well known roofing company!!!!!!!! Once again I would like to thank Michael Gentz and his crew for the incredible work they performed and would not hesitate to recommend them read lessANTHONY S.
- Business Description:We currently have 3 employees and 2 owners. One owner does the day to day work with the employees. We do subcontract out in fields that we are not licensed to do such as electrical work. We are licensed to build in the state of Michigan. We will invoice our customers abound acceptance of the quote. Our typical terms is 50% prior to starting the job and 50% at completion. We do accept credit cards, checks and cash. We currently don't offer financing read lessRecent Review:Tom and his crew did an excellent job. The rebuild was performed is June 2018 and we could not be happier. The finished job was much more than I expected...professional, neat and clean. Tom spent a great deal of time and effort going the extra mile to ensure the rebuild will last. Pricing was very fair given the high quality of the work. Tom had transparent material pricing which was greatly appreciated. My wife and I would definitely use Built To Last again read lessTony M.
- Business Description:Have worked Home Warrenty Repair for over 10 years. Replacing Roofs, Floors, and Siding. Installign Countertops, tiling, flooring, drywall, windows and doors, trim work, and insulation. Many times fixing bad structure issues from the floors, walls, and the rafters of a ceiling read lessRecent Review:Chris and his crew did a outstanding job!Wallace B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:In the unfortunate event that you've been affected by wind, water, or fire damage; please contact Apex Restoration & Mitigation Inc to help get your residential or commercial property back as good as new! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Great Locally owned and operated business with great professional interactions. They met and exceeded my expectations on the addition we requested with a bathroom.Garan G.
- Business Description:We do more than just roofing! Shopping for new windows, siding or gutters? Call us for a quote! Let one of our experienced, local professionals from the best roofing, siding and window installer in St. Clair County inspect your home and give you a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Excellent siding work done by Greg, Eric, Lisa and Jeremy! Answered all of our questions, were very professional, courteous, and got the job done efficiently and beautifully! Will be having them out again to reside our home in the near future. Highly recommend read lessMarissa S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated locally owned family business. We specialize in all home remodeling needs.Recent Review:WOW the guys were everything they said . They were above and beyond !! My house needed a lot of love and they made it absolutely a show stoper on my street. Thank you so much !!!! I would recommend them to everyone . If you need a job done and done right these guys KNOCK IT OUT !! they walked me step by step through everything. Amazing people they are family now !!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUC read lessJim B.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problem read lessDorothy N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Bay City
- Saint Charles
- Birch Run
- New Lothrop
garage builders in Saginaw
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bass Contracting223 W Bradford Rd
- BH&M Construction LLC4497 Gregor St
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Brian Kalinowski Builder2221 W.Midland Rd.
- BUGBEE CONSTRUCTION INC7177 Johnson Rd
- Builders First Source5340 Midland Rd
- Builders First Source2061 West Caro Road
- Built To Last Construction LLC5517 Westchester Dr
- Burpee Remodeling311 E. Hart Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Bass Contracting
- ccnco2138 3rd St
Bay City, Michigan
- CDI Construction Group Inc.P.O. Box 2410
- Cork Pine Builders LLC1002 Huron Ave
- Corkins Construction, Inc2245 Musson Rd
- CORNERSTONE ELECTRIC INC1248 N Morrish Rd
- Coty Lee Construction LLC827 N Michigan Ave
- CSIKI BUILDERS1251 Baldwin Rd
- Curtis Construction2494 Oakridge Dr
- Cutting Edge Construction6500 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, Nevada
- D&J Building5979 N Lapeer Road
North Branch, Michigan
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- DDC Contractors3720 S Graham Rd
- Diversified Environmental & Demolition Services300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Done Right Contracting1635 Cass Avenue
Bay City, Michigan
- Double J's4065 w lake rd
- Drayton Carpentry1516 Sayre St
- D&J Building
- HardRock Construction Services156 Curella Dr
- Hardrock Construction Services LLC125 S Cherry St
- Herber Construction LLC1830 9th st
Bay City, Michigan
- Hi-Tech Remodeling1203 Gordon St.
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Hirmiz Group LLC2554 S Rochester Rd
- Humphrey Builders2087 Durham
- HardRock Construction Services
- L Knauft Construction4340 Reid Rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- L.R.Construction12157 Mckinley Rd.
- LeVasseur Building & Remodeling2303 Alta Ct
- Levi Smith Construction IncP.O. Box 211
- Liquid Construction4113 W Otsego Lake Dr
- Lutz Brothers Custom Builders1704 Borton Ave
- L Knauft Construction
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc801 S Henry St
Bay City, Michigan
- MARK REISINGER BUILDER9785 CARTER RD
- Markurt Builders Inc.6405 N. State Rd.
- Martelli Homes, Inc.2200 Eastman Avenue
- MBS Carpentry2880 N Jefferson Rd
- McMaster Demolition And Handyman Services213 W Pearl St
- melvin joslin builder1584 W Burt Rd
- MG Home Services11377 N. Saginaw
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Michigan Building Supply LLC3365 Freeland Rd Ste A
- Mid Michigan Remodeling1984 E. Chippewa River Road
- Mid Michigan Restorations & Builders707 Cypress
- Mid-Michigan Renovations, Inc.303 Smith St
- Mike's Handyman5415 N Eastman Rd
- MJ Sweebe Builders2978 N Trillium LN
- MJS CUSTOM CONTRACTING LLC1775 FISK RD
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc
- Neiderquill Contracting, Inc.12025 Gratiot Road
- Neiderquill Contracting, Inc.
- olmsteads roofing3969 burnside rd
North Branch, Michigan
- olmsteads roofing
- ProCraft Structures LLC5939 W Fremont Rd
- ProCraft Structures LLC
- R & B Contractors3171 Richfield rd
- R L ZUZULA BUILDERS611 W GERMAN RD
Bay City, Michigan
- Remod Builders4813 N Mid Bay County Line Rd
- RHODES DRYWALL1513 Colorado ave. 221
- RUHLIG BUILDERS LLC3599 ANNCHESTER
- Runyan Brothers Construction809 E. Grand River Ave.
- Ryan Henry Builders3929 W Caro Rd
- R & B Contractors
- S&P BUILDERS6076 Thistle Dr
- Salvatore Contracting LLC5172 Stimson rd
- SAW CONSTR CONTRACTING LLC9163 CANADA RD
Birch Run, Michigan
- SOLO BUILDERS L.L.C.1008 15th St.
Bay City, Michigan
- Stanely Builders Inc3488 Pierson Pl
- STANLEY BUILDERS3400 N Elms Rd
- Star Improvements221 N Water St
- S&P BUILDERS