Alpha & Omega Stove & Sweep

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2010

4.3

Located in Williamston, MI since 1998, Alpha & Omega Stove and Sweep serves a large portion of the state of Michigan, . With a knowledgeable and courteous staff (some of whom have been in the business for over 20 years), we make every effort to ensure a positive and educational experience. We hold a mechanical license with the state of Michigan. We are a full service chimney company, providing services for all things chimney/fireplace ....

Integrity is more than a name for us, it’s a promise. We promise to stay true to our roots with honest, prompt and expert HVAC services from our skilled technicians. Our work is guaranteed 100% of the time. Although cleaning is what we live and breathe, we understand that you may have questions. As part of our commitment to integrity, we are happy answer any questions you might have along the way.

Out mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

11/26/2019

Alpha and Omega does great work, very thorough and guaranteed to make your system safe and efficient. They are very busy so you need to call to get an appointment about a month ahead.

Description of Work
Wood stove and chimney annual cleaning and chimney check

Category chimney sweep

09/26/2019

No work has been performed because the business has not gotten back to me.

Description of Work
I needed chimney repair that they recommended last fall when the sweep came out. I called in the spring and was never called back. I called again in the summer and set up a visit on Aug. 15 to get an estimate. They came out and discussed several possibilities, but never sent the estimate, despite my calling the office two or three times. Each time, I was told, "Oh, yes, I see you here, and we should get that to you tomorrow or very soon." Six weeks later, with time running out to do repairs this season, I have not heard back.

Category chimney repair

06/16/2018

I selected Alpha & Omega because they offered a camera inspection of chimneys and since it was off season they were running a special promotion. Technicians were on time and professional, chimney was very dirty but the crew protected the area around the fireplace. They inspected the hot water heater venting and informed me that it was not to current code. When I latter had my gas meter upgraded, t...

Description of Work
chimney inspection of a double chimney on a newly purchased home that also required cleaning, they inspected the chimney in the basement and recommended installing a chimney liner and upgrading my hot water heater vent pipe to current code

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

05/21/2018

We've been very happy with their work and will continue to call them in future.

Description of Work
Chimney, wood fireplace and gas fireplace.

Category chimney sweep

01/21/2018

Initial job went well...scheduling was problematic. Owner was apparently confident, but difficult to schedule. Since installation we've had problems, which Alpha & Omega has failed to address. Insert came loose, and needed resetting. Alpha & Omega did so, but scheduling and follow-up were extremely difficult to organize. Eventual warranty (manufacturer) work has been impossible to coordinate, and ...

Description of Work
Gas fireplace insert installation, flue pipe installation

Category fireplaces,gas logs

[Member Name Removed], We are not the the Alpha & Omega that performed the work at your home. We are located in the Lansing area. Sue

Chimney cleaning, repair, installation, removal, restoration & wood and gas fireplace/stove cleaning, inspection, repair, relining, dampers, fireplace masonry, animal removal from chimneys, tuckpointing & heating system safety inspections.

Ask for details.