July's Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

July's Quality Construction is a locally owned and operated business serving Genesee County and surrounding area's in Michigan since 1997. Known for our expertise in Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling we have established our business to be the most reputable and trusted business in the area due to our high standards of highly trusted craftsmen and high quality products. We have received and maintained many highly rated reviews through our customer ratings on Angies List. Through the years of 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016, we have earned and maintained "A" ratings and several Super Service Awards in several categories on Angie's List. We have a team of highly qualified sales people that will guide you in a design that will fit your budget and give you a price for your completed project so there are no surprises. Our team of highly qualified craftsmen will make you feel at ease knowing that your project will be done at the finest level of quality. Your home is one of your pride possessions; let us at July’s Quality Construction add quality and comfort that you and your family will take pride in for years to come! ...

BlownInsulationMI.com LLC

BlownInsulationMI.com LLC

I've always been a "Green Energy" person. I built and live in a underground earth sheltered Dome. Using only solar energy and a fireplace to heat my home in the winter and I don't have an air-conditioning unit. This passion for our environment led me to the insulation business. Makes me feel blessed to save my customers money on their heating and cooling bills. Saving our energy, saves our planet!

11/06/2017

The work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having Tim do a major addition and remodeling in 2014-15 I had him come back to do some additional work. I wanted a modification to my patio roof to block more sun, and some repairs to two outbuildings. It was not a big job but was important to me.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/12/2017

Absolutely no complaints. Everything that was done, was done well. You could not ask for better craftsmen ( if you are having a kitchen done and Tim Graham is sent, you are in for a treat. Super great guy, awesome work and always a smile) Every person I worked with, was willing to do that little extra that 2 senior women would have a hard time doing. My thanks to all of "the July guys"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, bathroom fixtures and front deck

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to hear you are happy with the projects. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do your home renovations. It was a pleasure working with you and your mother. Sincerely, the July Guys

04/30/2017

This was a huge project that unfortunately got delayed due to a zoning issue. Once that was resolved most of the work ended up being done during the winter months which was not ideal. However Tim and his crew toughed it out and worked in the cold to finish the job. Tim was very good at communication and kept me informed. He is also very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Remodel first floor of house to bring laundry upstairs and also to create completely new bathroom. 2. installed new carpet throughout and repainted every room. 3. Built 20 x 20 addition with master bedroom, office and full bath. 4. Built new patio with 12 x 20 roof.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for your review. It's been a pleasure doing your remodeling projects and getting to know you. We are looking forward to taking you up on your invite on coming over and enjoying your new porch. Sincerely, Tim July

01/16/2017

We have been very pleased with the quality and workmanship in regard to the cabinetry, granite counters and flooring. Other aspects of the job (electrical, plumbing, doors...), while not as obvious were done to the professional standards that should be expected. For a variety of reasons, the job took a bit longer than we expected but we never felt that the company did not make us a priority. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, we planned on remodeling the kitchen with new cabinets, counters, hardwood flooring, appliances etc. As with many projects, the list of things to do grew as we began shopping and looking at showrooms. We added a wall, flooring throughout the main floor, floor tiling in an adjoining laundry area and bathroom. We also replaced a few doors, updated the lighting and made some plumbing modifications and repairs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,doors

Thank you for the kind review! You and your wife were great people to work for! We are very happy that you are pleased with the outcome of your projects! If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please let us know. Respectfully, Tim July

12/19/2016

The staff were professional and courteous; in fact, by the end of the job we felt the employees were like family. They did an amazing job and Tim July truly stands behind his work. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a double vanity in my master bathroom and a total basement remodel completed by July's Construction.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind review! We are glad to hear you are happy with the work we have done. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on the variety of jobs that we had done at your home. We definitely have become friends throughout the process of the remodels. We look forward to getting together with you and your wife in the near future! Respectfully, Tim

Remodeling – Kitchen & Bath. Home Additions. Pole Buildings. Garages. Windows. Doors. Decks. Custom - Cabinetry, Media Cabinets, & Home Office Centers. Counter tops – Granite. Laminate Work. Ceramic Tile.

Electrical.