Home in one, llc

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2022

PO Box 452

Swartz Creek, MI 48473

Please call for more details.

Here at Home in One, LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in General Contracting trade specializing in Home Additions and Remodeling. are licensed and insured to assure that your investment is in good hands. We specialize in insurance claims. Financing available. 10% Military and Senior discount. Red letter is committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business....

home remodeling (9)home builder (1)

04/24/2021

Matt was great. Listened to everything and made quick changes when I was indecisive. His team of guys were all also great and professional. Their workmanship and the quality of installation and materials they used was also high end. He did not skimp on anything to save a buck. He did a Torah kitchen gut and remodel while home floors plus some in a 4 week. Way faster than ever expected. So easy to ...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/13/2021

Matt and his co-worker were pleasant, on time, and did a wonderful job remodeling our family bathroom. They always cleaned up at the end of the day, and they were respectful of our need to continue using the shower during the renovation. I hope to hire him again soon for other projects.

Description of Work
bath

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/12/2021

Reliant Home owner and staff had my complete and total trust. It’s so refreshing to find business owners that care about what you want and that you can trust to be in your home working while you are away. I definitely recommend that if you need anything done to your home calling Matthew (the owner) it was worth every cent spent to see the change that was made!

Description of Work
Bathrooms

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

10/12/2020

Matthew and his team are great! Incredibly friendly and professional. He talked us through every step and took all of our ideas into account. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Bathroom addition

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

05/03/2020

From the design to the construction Mr. Bell was the consummate professional. My wife and I are beyond happy. I highly recommend Red Letter Home Renovations.

Description of Work
Custom dinning room furniture

Category custom furniture,home builders

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

02/24/2020

Very well Met and went above my expectations!

Description of Work
bathroom renovation

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

11/27/2019

We can’t say enough good things about Matthew and his work. He finished the bathroom in our basement, did a beautiful job and it’s working great. We hired him because he had a competitive price, fully itemized the quote, and was super professional and polite. We found him to be very trustworthy and an excellent communicator throughout the entire project. We were at ease letting him into the house ...

Description of Work
Finishing basement bathroom

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

11/16/2019

The work went great. I love my new bathroom. I will have Matt out again to do more work. He was very nice and accommodating to work with. Fair pricing. Cleaned up after himself everyday. A great company to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

11/04/2019

Red Letter did a great job! They were prompt, courteous and kept us informed of the progress. We will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
opening of master bedroom wall.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/16/2019

Front start to finish the remodel went flawless. The craftsmanship of the custom made wainscoting for the office gave it just the right amount of class and was just the look we envisioned. I can appreciate working with a company that you deal directly with the owner. He checked in regularly after each phase to insure my happiness. I highly recommend Mr. Bell for your home or small business remodel...

Description of Work
remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

All Remodeling, Construction, Additions, New Roofs and Siding, Specialize in insurance claims, Financing Available, Gutter Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing