Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Ishpeming, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Ishpeming
- APPLIANCE JACKSWay, way too much money for the work. It turned out that the dryer had too much lint build up, but no parts were involved, and it only took the service man about 40 mins to fix it, and he charged us $250 dollars!
- Maple Appliance CoIf I could have given 0 stars I would have. We have used this company for years to service our appliances when needed. Now, we have 2 new Bosch dishwashers under warranty and (despite having a contract with Bosch) Maple Appliances will not come out to service them. Clearly they only care about gouging their customers with higher prices which isn't allowed under the service contract they have with Bosch. We will NOT be using this shady business again
- Dave Smith Appliance Services LLCEvery once in awhile you encounter a service business that combines the qualities of professionalism, honesty, punctuality, knowledge, and outstanding customer service--and Dave Smith Appliance is one of those businesses. We have had a few problems with our new Whirlpool refrigerator, and Dave Smith's company has addressed each of these issues with: a) quick response to email inquiries--often answered by the owner himself; b) service appointments scheduled promptly; c) skilled, well trained technicians who properly diagnoses and resolve problems. Example 1: One technician determined from his research that even though my refrigerator had been recently built, the company had already updated its control box; thus he ordered one under warranty for installation. Example 2: I emailed Dave (owner) to ask whether the cold spot in the top center of my refrigerator (which was freezing vinegar and water bottles) was expectable since the air control valve was there. Most repair shops would have said "yes" to avoid a warranty service call. However, Dave was most concerned with making sure that everything was just right, and said that he would be glad to send a technician out. In sum, I highly recommend Dave Smith Appliance Services
- Capital Appliance & A/C Co IncThe only difficulty is their business establishment was a little hard to find. It doesn't have a large sign and is behind a strip mall. They primarily make house calls to repair appliances so their facility is not set-up to accommodate walk-in traffic. But since I had a small fridge I decided it wasn't a problem for me to drop it off. The were very fair and honest. I feel I received very good service for a reasonable charge. I would definitely use them again
- Affinity Appliance Service LLCI called and left a message, he called back within 15 minutes. He had an early morning appointment, but said he would be at my home by noon. He called at 11:15, to say he was on his way from TC. He did arrive shortly after noon, which was remarkable as there was a near whiteout snow between when he called and arrive for the normal 1/2 trip. Once he got here, he had the dryer apart, diagnosed the issue, had the replacement part in his van so was able to get us up and drying in only 30-40 minutes. Snow storm had cleared up, too! Professional, friendly and competent. I'd hire him for any other job and recommend him as wel
- TRI LAKES APPLIANCE REPAIR INCTri-Lakes came out with 48hrs of us contacting them. Their tech diagnosed the problem as the compressor needing to be recharged but that since the fridge was over 10yrs old, the compressor may need to be replaced if it didn't hold the recharge. They gave us a price for both and we had them recharge it. Sure enough, a week later the fidge wasn't holding temp. Since the cost of the new compressor was as much as a new small apartment fridge (all we need at our cottage), we decided to buy a new fridge vs have a new compressor put in a 10yr old fridge. About 10 days later, a check arrived in the mail from Tri-Lakes refunding our service call fee for the recharge because they didn't fix the problem. WOW!! We didn't expect a refund. We took our chances by choosing the recharge. Tri-Lakes has our business for life
- Sam Pena Appliance RepairWhen I came home the day of service, my refrigerator had stopped working and was defrosting. I had a mess, and was concerned that I all my food would spoil. No one I called would come out before the next week! Same came out that same night, at 8pm. He spent some time looking at the unit, and diagnosed it's problems. He said that it could be repaired, but he wasn't sure how long it would continue running. The repairs would be quite costly. I didn't want to spend $700 and then turn around and have to replace the refrigerator anyway. So I thank Sam, and paid him a fee much less than any other repair service was charging for a house call. I bought a new refrigerator the next day, saved most of my food, and let go of the stress of trying to get some one out pronto. Sam could have repaired what he could, charged my the cost, and I would still have had to buy a new refrigerator down the road. I am very pleased with his service, and his honesty. He is the only repairman I will call from now on
- LaVoy Appliance ServiceHe was very knowledgeable and experienced--and did a Great job replacing the shocks on our machine, leveling the legs (and making sure the legs were locked in place-which hadn't been done during the initial installation)! He gave a detailed explanation about what to do going forward to reinforce our floor also. THANKS TOM FOR AN OUTSTANDING JOB WELL DONE
- ROSS BROTHERS APPLIANCE SVCFast response time, accurate diagnosis of problem, quick part ordering and final resolution! Refrigerator is working like new again.
- Dave Smith Appliance Services LLCIt went great! Michele jumped through hoops to get a repair person out in the only time I had available that week which happened to be the day after I called them. She knew I was distressed about losing 4 dozen recently made jars of strawberry freezer jam. The repair person, Nick, was right on time. He looked it over carefully then gave me an estimate for repairs. Since the estimate was about half the cost of a refrigerator and this one (GE) was nearly 7 years old, we went ahead and purchased a new one (Maytag) rather than repair. Nick was well prepared, attentive, and answered all my questions. I would definitely call them again
Appliance Repair Experts in Ishpeming
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Harmond was extremely professional. He listened and guided me through the process and offered a solution that solved the issue! So much easier than having to arrange and wait for a repair technician to come into our home, and so much more time efficient and very cost-savingMichael G.
- Business Description:Trouble Shooters of Mid Michigan Inc
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:We, at Mr. Appliance INC our goal is to the perfect effort to give 100% in order to satisfy the needs of our friends. If you have an appliance which is not working. We will fix it for you. For more information give us a call. Oven Repair Service, Dishwasher Repair Service, Refrigerator Repair Service, Small Appliance Repair Service, Electronics Repai
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Great! The first shelf arrived looking as if a bicycle ran over it and the shelf was broken. I contacted Appliance Zone, they immediately replaced the shelf. The new shelf arrived quickly and I did not have to go through hoops to get it handled, it was wonderful. They even followed up to make sure it went well. Great customer service shows up best when things go wrong. They handled quickly and painlessly. THANKS!!Sandra P.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:They do not replace for like kind. They put the cheapest brand name in regardless of the brand or model number being replaced. This was not explained to me at the time of purchase. When I called and inquired they just said Sorry there is nothing we can do. They charge you 49.99 per month plus a service fee of 55.00 at the time of service. This was not told to me at the time of purchase. Although I had a disagreement with the Company most Home warranty Companies don't even cover the garbage disposal. So all in all I guess this company isn't as bad as I thought. My cost is in line with the other Companies. The biggest issue for these home warranty Companies is hiring a quality Company to do the work to be ContractedGregory E. O.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
Deals in Ishpeming for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Ishpeming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Beyer Appliance Repair217 Cherry Creek Rd
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Beyer Appliance Repair
- GE Factory Service208 E. Ludington St, Suite 202
Iron Mountain, Michigan 49801
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2577 N US 31 S
Traverse City, Michigan 49684
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3725 Us 41 W
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4611 24th Ave
Fort Gratiot, Michigan 48059
- Great Lakes Phone and Computer , LLC500 N Lake St
Boyne City, Michigan 49712
- Ground Source Heating & Refrigeration16542 17th Rd
Garden, Michigan 49835
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J&H Enterprises of Marquette LLC243 Heidtman Rd
Skandia, Michigan 49885
- J&H Enterprises of Marquette LLC
- Mr. Appliance of St. Clair / North Macomb3123 Wexford Cir
PORT HURON, Michigan 48060
- Mr. Appliance of St. Clair / North Macomb
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Superior Tech Services LLC11659 E County Road B
Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin 54849
- Superior Tech Services LLC
- Trouble Shooters of Mid Michigan Inc1565 Airway Dr
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
- Trouble Shooters of Mid Michigan Inc