When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ishpeming, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ishpeming
- Superior Home Building LLCVery professional, responsive, and thorough. So impressed with the owner and all crews involved. We were stressed due to the financial commitment (approximately $76k). Extremely happy with the outcome and would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone! We will only contact SHB for future projects!!! Thank you SHB
- MKE Integrity Builders CorpVery well project turned out beautiful and was done in timely manner as promised. Will definitely hire for my future and current remodeling needs. Very happy with project!
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCThe inspection went very well. Corey, who inspected the property was very professional and extremely thorough. He went from top to bottom and, inside and out. I was very pleased with his work!
- Red Baron Enterprises LLCCleaned out all the dry rot and rebuilt the joists affected. Strenuous, tedious work done on 5 very hot summer days! Incredibly hard workers who explained each step along the way. Hardi board had to be removed, new wood and installation installed and new hardi board replaced. The yard and deck were cleaned up everyday when workers left. I can't say enough good things about this company and Steve and Bob who work for them. Would recommend them to my best friend and to you! Office staff is very helpful and courteous
- Penz InsulationI called Penz Insulation Contractors checking the competitiveness of another bid. I was ready to spend up to $9,000 to replace old insulation in my storefront building. When Matthew from Penz showed up, he advised me that I did not need new insulation--that the material in place was treated for mildew, with a fire-retardant, and was sufficiently thick. His advice got him no work (at the moment) and saved me from spending $9,000 that I would have had to borrow! I appreciated his integrity and recommend him enthusiastically
- Sun Glo RestorationsDon’t hire this company! I wish I’d read reviews before I agreed to work with them. A tree fell on the house I was in the process of purchasing and Sunglo was hired to oversee the repairs. First, the project manager, Rip, went over everything that would be done and assured me he’d communicate with me each step of the way. He gave me an estimate that the project would be complete in two months at the latest. He even gave me a spiel about how he likes to under promise and over deliver. Ha! I reached out to Rip 3 weeks after the meeting because I hadn’t heard a thing about any repairs being scheduled. He responded with several excuses and an urge that I be patient. Another 2 weeks go by. Nothing. So I reached out again and was told they would start next week. That didn’t happen. Another couple weeks. More excuses and a promise that the repairs will begin next week. Finally, 2 months after the initial meeting, repairs begin. They finish and I do a walk through prior to the closing process. I find that two different corners in the house were not painted. Not blended or anything. They just didn’t paint those corners and it is brutally obvious as the colors do not match. There is a huge gap between the wall and ceiling in the kitchen where they clearly did drywall work, because of the huge mess of drywall dust they left for me. They also left a satellite dish dangling from the roof. I reached out again to Rip, whose reply was that they were trying to schedule someone to come fix the satellite. After asking him if his company is liable for any damage the satellite makes, suddenly someone is available to come the next day! Nothing is done about the paint and Rip tells me that these issues were pre-existing and that the drywall dust must have been from some other recent work (untrue as the house was empty until I moved in and the previous owner hadn’t done any recent projects). I hope whoever takes the time to read this saves themselves the headache I experienced and hires ANYONE else
- Zef's ConstructionZefs Construction team has been working on my three properties for the last two years. They did tremendous jobs. The owner Zef is a respectful person. He is the highly trustable and professional. I am an out-of-state investor and I put my full trust in him. He and his team did extensive renovation work on my two dilapidated properties and all got building inspections passed, especially one property at Warren. The city inspectors were very picky and they issued the lengthy reports including zoning/building/mechanical/plumbing/electrical. Zef took care of the property beautifully. Now, the properties are renting out so that I'm receiving my investment's return. Zefs Construction is my go-to contractor to do different home renovation works and home repair as well. Zefs Construction also works closely with my agent and property manager and even my tenants to get work done quickly. I am very grateful to have Zef on my properties' renovation jobs. He is the best person I have ever met from the Angie's List
- Superior Home Building LLCJerrod Thomason, the owner of Superior Home Building, did a complete remodel of our house including a new addition. He did the work while we spent the winter in FL. I contacted him based on the outstanding reviews on Angie's list. We did not meet him until the job was well under way. Everything was done by phone, email, and FaceTime. We couldn't have been more pleased with the result. I would recommend Jerod for any job. He was outstanding!! Our job included: new roof, new siding, new gutters & down spouts, replace all windows, new flooring, new lighting and electrical, new plumbing, seal walls and waterproof basement, paint every room and ceiling in the house. Also a complete remodel of the kitchen, bathroom, utility room, closets, and an addition which included a large new bathroom, walk-in closet and storage area. Use Superior Home Building you won't regret it!
- Winthrop Place Inc.We contracted Winthrop Place for a remodeling job that included converting an extra room into an additional bathroom & converting the adjoining room into a bedroom (adding a closet, new doorway and framing the existing doorway) for my elderly mom. Michael and crew did a fantastic job. They were very professional and completed the work in a short time frame, making the house much more accessible for my mom. They took care to preserve and re-use the house's original wood trim/moulding so the new rooms tie in perfectly with the existing spaces. Michael has many years of experience and it shows in both the quality of the work performed and the suggestions he offered along the way. Finding a contractor for a big job can be very stressful, these guys made the whole remodeling process easy & painless. I'm happy to say that this company knocked it out of the park in terms of quality of workmanship, timeliness, and fair pricing. Can't ask for much more than that. After this project I can confidently recommend Winthrop Place if you're looking for a local contractor. I just wish I'd found them sooner
- Avalon Building ConceptsThey went above and beyond to make everything right. Our original windows had cracks in them and were noisy. We had multiple companies come out to give us an estimate, and while they were not the cheapest they presented a triple pane window at a decent price. Jesus explained more details about the windows over the other companies, and how Avalon would install everything. Whole process took two days for installation. The two guys who did all the work were neat and orderly. While the drywall made a mess, they covered all the furniture to try and keep the dust down. Very respectful. The new windows are much quieter, but are harder to clean the tracks than our previous windows
Drywall Contractors in Ishpeming
- Business Description:We are a family owned company, doing business across the country since Rod founded the company in 1997. Rod was taught the drywall trade by the best and has passed that knowledge on to his sons, Spencer and Sterling who have been on jobsites since they were old enough to walk and began taping soon after. Family is a very important part of our company and we strive to treat each job as if it were our very own home. We offer exceptional service in every aspect of drywall, from patches to comple..
- Business Description:2015 Super Service Award Winner. All projects are conducted in accordance with accepted IICRC, EPA, AIHA, ASHRAE, NIOSH, NYC and OSHA guidelines and recommendations regarding indoor air quality. Each project is unique. The extent of removal, engineering controls to be used, and the appropriate procedures are strategies that must be developed prior to any action. Elliot Environmental can provide an effective site specific plan for the remediation and/or decontamination at no cost in many cases..Recent Review:From the first phone call asking for an inspection and "diagnosis", we were 100% satisfied. Their knowledge and professionalism is incredible, they were here within 2 business days to do the inspection, and the work was performed the 3rd business day. The three guys who came (1 to inspect, diagnosis, and to get the 2 man crew started on the work), were simply amazing, courteous, careful, explained everything well, and the 2 guys who did the work were 2 of the hardest working guys we have ever seen. They were respectful of our home, their work ethic was 100% excellent, their integrity showed through 100%, and we felt 100% comfortable with their being here for most of the day. We received a call back to ask how things went 2 days after the work and we would absolutely recommend them to anyone we know who needs any work from them. Simply incredible company and employees - every single one of themLinda B.
- Business Description:We provide quality construction services from rough framing to finish carpentry.
- Business Description:In business in Bay City for over 20 years, we consistently provide high quality workmanship. We are professional, timely, tidy, and honest, while getting the job done right. We go to great lengths to contain the mess associated with our work. We call it "encapsulation", and that is one of the reasons people say "you have to get Gordon's to do your improvement." The majority of our work is done for previous customers, or referrals from one of them. Ask your friends and neighbors, they m..Recent Review:The workers arrived on time and got right to work. They put up plastic sheeting to cover all the doorways and our kitchen cabinets, stove and refrigerator. They put heavy paper down on the floor and then covered that with tarps. The first day they removed all the old drywall in the kitchen and hallway and took it with them when they left for the day. They only took one short lunch that day. <br /> The next day they started installing the new drywall, again taking only a lunch break. The following day they finished installing, sanded it and put the primer on and took a short lunch and picked up some of their equipment. The next day the drywall was painted and left to dry. The final day they installed the trim work and cleared out all of their equipment. <br /> There were two guys doing the work. <br /> They were extremely professional and polite. They answered any questions that we had and did a wonderful job!!! <br /John R.
- Business Description:Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc. Duneland Home Design Center & Showroom, Duneland Home Remodeling... We are different than any other Independent Home Services Company in many ways our business model will save you money from the starting line all the way to the finish line. We start with the materials to do most of your home Improvement or commercial project. Duneland Home is Home Improvement Retailer we own the Showroom, Design Center and The Hardware Store... Most Contractors purchase product..Recent Review:When our parents passed away we were left with a 1970's-built and decorated beachfront home. To get the best resale value, we decided to update the whole house. After the wallpaper had been removed and the whole house painted in neutral colors, we were faced with the decision to update the kitchen, baths, and flooring, or not. We could not imagine the maze of different contractors and complications required for such a task, and were equally worried about cost since payback was our only goal. <br /> While pondering this dilemma, our realtor suggested we discuss the problem with Duneland Home. During a walk-thru discussing the many potential projects and cost options, DH was extremely knowledgeable and helpful at offering a range of alternatives to each problem. One-by-one we settled on the most cost-effective solution options and received detailed itemized quotes for materials and labor. The detail of the quotes gave great comfort to concerns that a big-round-number would build-in unreasonably high profit. Profit seems to be on the markup of the materials and labor quoted. <br /> So with a customized detailed approach, we started the job. There were a few unforeseen problems and options along the way, but not too many for a job of this size. DH did a reasonably good job of managing all the different projects and contractors with normal amounts of follow-up on my part. As such, I rated responsiveness and punctuality as good which I believe to be typical for contractor work of this type. I feel like we got a very fair value of management service for the fairness of the price we paid. The quality of materials and craftsmanship was excellent in all areas. I never could have been my own general contractor for a project like this and would recommend DH to anyone needing interior remodelingLou D.
- Business Description:M & M Drywall has been providing drywall and painting service to Jonesville, MI for 14 years.
- Business Description:Established in 1999. A full service drywall company. We provide our services to the entire central area of the state and all of northwestern Michigan. Fully licensed and insured. Free estimatesRecent Review:The cottage was crooked, and it now appears square. He is like an artist and has done an incredible job with the drywall in our cottage. They are efficient, and the price is fair. He also primed and painted the ceilings. He always kept me updated throughout the process. He is probably one of the most organized companies I have ever worked withJulie D.
- Business Description:Most of our services are done by Harms Enterprises. We have a handful of Sub-contractors which we work very well with and have a very tight relationship with.Recent Review:Overall I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the outcome. From a construction standpoint, everything was completed as requested. The quality of work was excellent and timely. The work was done in the winter months and the crew and work-site were kept very clean. The outcome was excellent and the addition turned out beautiful. <br /> But what made the most difference was Gary Harms himself. Unlike most builders, Gary is very customer focused and detailed orientated. He keeps you informed every step of the way so you don't have to wonder what is being done. He makes suggestions/recommendations along the way so that you can make sure the work that is completed is to your liking. He is always accessible and available when needed. This was very important for me because this is a cabin and I am not at the home regularly to inspect the work. With Gary you don't have to worry about what is going on, he will make sure you are informed, and most importantly, happy! He also did a lot of "custom" work that he suggested and all of it turned out fantastic. Much of it was done by Gary himself which proves his commitment to quality work. <br /> I would recommend Harms Enterprises for any building/construction jobMichael B.
- Business Description:We are a small business that specializes in all your home repair needs. We also offer the lowest prices guaranteed. 100% customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:9 Employees, 3 Sub ContractorsRecent Review:The work was fine. The one thing that happened is they accidentally messed up some of our plumbing underneath our house during the project, basically a pipe came loose about a week after they were gone. But, they did pay for the repairJeffrey W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Ishpeming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elliot Environmental LLC4462 Ace Commercial Ct
Bay City, Michigan 48706
- Elliot Environmental LLC
- Fowler & Son601 W Fifth St
Evart, Michigan 49631
- Fowler & Son
- GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING765 knight rd
Bay City, Michigan 48708
- GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
Onaway, Michigan 49765
- Hammer Restoration Inc1733 Industrial Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
Prudenville, Michigan 48651
- HAVELA'S FINNISH1035 SCHOOL ST
Ishpeming, Michigan 49849
- HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER201 S Carpenter AVE
Kingsford, Michigan 49802
- Hager's Home Improvement's
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612
- McNally Drywall and Painting
Bark River, Michigan 49807
- Michigan Realty Solutions LLC69246 North Main
Richmond, Michigan 48062
- Mike Montini Builders Inc2736 E Beaverton Rd
Farwell, Michigan 48622
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan 48047
- Mr Bean's Plumbing LLC214 Jordan St
Adrian, Michigan 49221
- Maxwell Builders
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan 49614
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan 48708
- Quality Built Building QBB
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC586 Industrial Dr
Clare, Michigan 48617
- R S Construction128 Trillium Trail
Gaylord, Michigan 49735
- Ramon Maintenance Services8032 South Mission Road
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
- Ray Ballien Drywall8046 32nd Rd
RAPID RIVER, Michigan 49878
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan 49337
- RITSEMA ASSOCIATESPO Box 464
Traverse City, Michigan 49685
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC
- Wayne Thompson Construction109 E. Oak St.
Ironwood, Michigan 49938
- Wayne Thompson Construction