Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Ishpeming, MI
There are 7 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Ishpeming
- Superior Home Building LLCVery professional, responsive, and thorough. So impressed with the owner and all crews involved. We were stressed due to the financial commitment (approximately $76k). Extremely happy with the outcome and would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone! We will only contact SHB for future projects!!! Thank you SHB
- Sam's Sewer and Drain ServiceI called sam's sewer because it said emergency calls hoping someone would be there and not only did he answer promptly the workers were @ my house in less than an hour! They had everything all set for the repairs and I had them come the next day to install a water backup pump. More than happy with their service and prices, highly recommend
- Pure Plumbing, LLCI called them afternoon and unclogged my toilet for approximately 20 mins. It was great and I would use them again. The charge was lower than others.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThey were very helpful and informative. I have no complaints at all. I paid $700 additional to the Angie's List coupon. I didn’t shop around for price but I thought it was fair. They were very good.
- Swick Home ServicesWe have used Swick for many years and have been very satisfied with the quality of their work. The service provider, Dean Larson, was highly skilled and knowledgeable in both plumbing and carpentry. He clearly has a wide and deep base of experience from which he could draw to give us options to consider in addressing a plumbing problem we had. It is also a relief to feel comfortable knowing you can trust a worker in your home unsupervised when you have someplace you have to be. Based upon our experience over many years, I highly recommend Swick
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThe technician showed up promptly as scheduled but could not do the requested service due to faulty equipment. I had wanted a camera inspection of the sewer but his camera was broken. The tech was very courteous and apologetic. Since I live very far away, I could not reschedule.
- Chad's Plumbing and HeatingChads crew met me with great professionalism. Bailed me out of holiday nightmare. Chad is not scared to answer his phone. Highly recommend. I currently have his phone on speed dial. Thanks again Chad! Great job Mick Manntz..Caseville MI.
- MAPLE VALLEY PLUMBING & HEATING INCHe showed up fast on a Sunday morning to help out my mom. The basement was flooded and water was still coming in. She called several companies from the area and he was the only one to call back and he did so quickly. He had the whole situation sorted out in a couple hours. Obviously a real pro. He went above and beyond to get the best parts to replace a dead bladder tank and even got the water out of the basement. On a Sunday morning even! Words cannot express how thankful I am. The price was fair for the quality of work and equipment and how fast he responded and fixed the entire problem. I would recommend this guy to anyone and it takes a lot to impress me. You can trust this company to take care of you and your family, end of story
- GeoMastersExcellent! Everything from the initial contact, proposal, and work was a customer-friendly and efficient experience. After accepting the proposal and obtaining the initial township permit, Joel took care of everything - coordinating the two county permits, the retirement of the old septic system, final inspections, and cleanup. Quality and timely work at a fair price. Five stars all the way
- H-ManSteve was punctual and showed up with the required materials. He had two different assistants who were polite and helpful as well. He stayed on top of things until the job was done and followed through to completion. He was polite and courteous and treated my home like it was his. I would hire him again
Plumbers in Ishpeming
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:Dr Flue's team are prompt and professional. They showed up when they said they would. The work was thorough and they explained the results in a way I could understand using photos. We decided to delay doing the work necessary but will definitely use Dr Flue when we decided to do itJim H.
- Business Description:Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1987. Located in Waterford, MI, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Oakland County Michigan. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you..Recent Review:I was not having any issues with my current system but wanted to update the system (~18 years old and low efficiency). Kotz did an excellent job of inspecting my current system, highlighting what needed to be done, and bid very competitively. They listened to my concerns and talked me through the causes and what could be done to improve them. They estimated it would be a two day job. On the 1st day of install they showed up on time, protected my homes floor, and went right to work. I had hot water and a functional furnace at the end of day 1 and the AC system was also installed. Day 2 was used to install the remaining humidifier, finalize the AC install and fix some duct work that was done incorrectly by builder or previous owner. The installers were very professional and friendly and made sure my house was cleaned up at the end of each day. I'm an engineer and was curious about some aspects of the system and they explained how everything work clearly. They don't just install they understand how the systems work. I was very pleased with the service, the quality of the installation, the attention to detail, and with the comfort of my home after we have used it the past weekAnthony Z.
- Business Description:Up Front Billing Twelve Employees 24 Hour Service on Our InstallationsRecent Review:It’s not often you get to write two good reviews in one year! J-Goods replaced our boiler at the start of the year. They werefast and efficient and reasonably priced. We had a few teething issues and problems and I nearly lost the faith, so when I woke up this morning with no heat at all I was at my wits end. Jon responded immediately to my somewhat emotional voice message and had a senior tech at the house in less than an hour. He found the problem (manufacturer hadn’t tightened a valve and water and electrics don’t mix) grabbed the part and fixed it within a couple of hours. All under warranty and no charge. It’s impossible to say how grateful I am without getting emotional again! :D Thank you to the team at J Goods. I highly recommend themSarah T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 1977, we invest heavily in employee training - no subcontractors. We guarantee our workmanship for life - or as long as you own the home. We offer true 24/7 service. You will always speak with a live person if you call with an emergency. Up-front pricing means no surprises, just honesty. There are absolutely no hidden charges. Financing is availableRecent Review:They called to confirm the scheduled time right away in the morning, which was a good sign. They told me that they would call me back when a tech was available. We had a time scheduled between 8AM and noon. I called them at 1PM when I had not heard back and they told me the techs were running a little late. By 2:30 a tech was still not available and they informed me that they might not be able to get to it until the next day. At that point I had to call another company which, fortunately, had someone available to come out and help us. _x000D_|_x000D_|I cannot comment on the quality of their service as a tech was not able to make it out to our home in a timely manner. I was a little disappointed that they were unable to make it out during the scheduled time but I do realize scheduling conflicts ariseDerrek W.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Excellent. First of all, Sasha the young lady I dealt with over the phone was very delightful and responsive. Secondly, Mike the driver was actually early picking up the car and handled the car meticulously. He was delayed getting to NC because of heavy traffic and notified us accordingly. Delivered the car without a scratch and we were very pleased. Would highly recommend and will use them again if the need arisesTimothy O.
- Recent Review:The whole process of quoting, sales presentation, finance arrangement, installation was simple, timely, professional, complete and painless. The price was very competitive, the installation was smooth and prompt, and the end product is thing of beauty. This review is from a homeowner who has had a couple of terrible furnace experiences in the past decadeJohn Mark G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we haveRoseanne I.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of OhioRecent Review:We replaced 11 original windows in a 110 yr old home. Called and salesman came out and did an excellent job of explaining what they do and cost. No high pressure sales. Two weeks later a second individual measured the windows a second time. Took about 90 days to make the windows. Installers came and installed all the windows in four hours. Did a fantastic job. We were originally concerned the windows would looks like modern windows on a 110yr old home. No need for concern. Windows matched the original oak trim and look like they we always there. Had two 90+ degree days after the windows were in and can already see the difference. Would recommenmichael j.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 500,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government! Complete basement and crawlspace waterproofing solutions. Financing options available. Additional DBA - B Dry System of Greater Grand Rapids, Diversified Foundation Solutions I..Recent Review:The workers showed up right on time and worked steadily on the project which took about 6-7 hours. I haven't had the system put to the test, since I only get leaks every 1-2 years when we have extreme rains. The system looks good, however, and I am very happy overallDaniel H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Ishpeming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Rooter Plumbing10352 Betise Creek Dr
Interlochen, Michigan 49643
- All Rooter Plumbing
- B & G HEATING & PLUMBING INC6561 US HIGHWAY 41 S
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc922 Eden Rd
Mason, Michigan 48854
- Bear Plumbing Inc.7178 Pulaski Road
Concord, Michigan 49237
- Brad Morrison409 High St
Ishpeming, Michigan 49849
- BUTCHER EXCAVATING4984 N GRAFTON RD.
ALMA, Michigan 48801
- B & G HEATING & PLUMBING INC
- D & M Contractors231 W. Michigan Ave
Fremont, Michigan 49412
- Dans Handyman Services270 Bazinette
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Dickie's Plumbing & Heating653 Lake Ave
Quinnesec, Michigan 49876
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
Tecumseh, Michigan 49286
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
- D & M Contractors
- Eastpointe PlumbingPO Box 275
Eastpointe, Michigan 48021
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Eastpointe Plumbing
- Great Lakes Plumbing & Mechanical LLC1520 State Hwy M-69
Crystal Falls, Michigan 49920
- Great Lakes Plumbing & Mechanical LLC
- Hagen Plumbing And Heating245 Jackson Industrial Dr
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
Onaway, Michigan 49765
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
Prudenville, Michigan 48651
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246
- Hudson Mechanical Inc6040 US 41 S.
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Hagen Plumbing And Heating
- J-Goods Plumbing and Heating701 Everett Street
Negaunee, Michigan 49866
- J-Goods Plumbing and Heating
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning3460 Floradale St
Waterford, Michigan 48329
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning
- Owens Soft Water8964 S. Clare Ave.
Clare, Michigan 48617
- Owens Soft Water
- Swick Home Services1840 Preque Isle Ave
Marquette, Michigan 49855
- Swick Home Services
- Up North Property Services105 W. Chisholm St.
Alpena, Michigan 49707
- Up North Property Services
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.